NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
AG is this how you normally talk in mafia games

you're like the archetype of player i'm naturally suspicious of even when they're doing nothing wrong on paper

AG is this how you normally talk in mafia games

you're like the archetype of player i'm naturally suspicious of even when they're doing nothing wrong on paper
Try reading Lady Salamence's article about the mafia revival: https://www.smogon.com/articles/circus-mafia-revival
See that Lucarrio in page image? That's me. See how evil I am in that image? Read the article. I'm almost always mafia. Yes, this is how I always talk; because I'm mafia so often I don't have a town personality.

also i didn't expect psy to have gun whatsoever if he rolled town, just knowing how polarizing he is
this is such bullshit you have no idea what youre talking about. polarizing where?? ive never rolled scum in a proper forum game with anybody here other than the one from like like a year or two ago that literally only you, caff, tommy, tbz, and hydro were involved in out of the whole entire playerlist and i played that game way differently than how i play as either alignment now because it was my second game and it was way long ago and i know youre gonna bring up turbos as meta for me in a second ago and i call bullshit on that too because theres no way you can use turbos to accurately read me in a legitimate forum game and that period was so brief and so many months ago that theres no way you got enough information to retain in your brain to use to form an accurate read on me here if i was scum so give it a rest

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
i'm not an icebreaker fan but i also don't want this game to be inac so here's a happy medium, since so many of you are new to me:

- is there anyone who you feel confident in being able to read in this playerlist & would like for a legacy read to be considered
- what's something you feel you get misread as scum for when town, if anything
Fun way to make engagement :)

- I feel like Zippy is just a very easy person to read, he's always extremely vocal and seems to get annoyed / annoying very easily.
Idk what a legacy read is

- Probably having a sarcastic tone for something and not meaning it, I feel like I've also been kind of pigeonholded into dropping a d1 readlist, and I've been trying to stick to it to not go out of my town meta :P

im not gonna listen to anyone acting shocked WOW i cant believe they chose PSY this goes for you too realiti its literally obvious why i was chosen. theyre wasting our townclear. mafia, being that they know their own faction members, knows that i am not mafia, and therefore knows that i am town. and most of us know that im probably the most townreadable person in this playerlist and in any smogon game ive played since cool weapon and since people have adjusted to me, ive been locktowned easily. mafia knows that this will happen again, so stick the gun on me because im going to be obvious anyway and there you go. adding into this that im erratic and prone to poor decisions so its a perfectly sensible decision and i knew that this was going to happen

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
this is such bullshit you have no idea what youre talking about. polarizing where?? ive never rolled scum in a proper forum game with anybody here other than the one from like like a year or two ago that literally only you, caff, tommy, tbz, and hydro were involved in out of the whole entire playerlist and i played that game way differently than how i play as either alignment now because it was my second game and it was way long ago and i know youre gonna bring up turbos as meta for me in a second ago and i call bullshit on that too because theres no way you can use turbos to accurately read me in a legitimate forum game and that period was so brief and so many months ago that theres no way you got enough information to retain in your brain to use to form an accurate read on me here if i was scum so give it a rest
it has nothing to do with turbos whatsoever, & you don't even play turbos aside from a handful we did together

you have 100% been polarizing to many in normal length games we've played together

i don't know if our definitions of polarizing are different here, but it's undeniable. recently? can't speak on it, that's what i know from the past

it has nothing to do with turbos whatsoever, & you don't even play turbos aside from a handful we did together

you have 100% been polarizing to many in normal length games we've played together

i don't know if our definitions of polarizing are different here, but it's undeniable. recently? can't speak on it, that's what i know from the past
to me, polarized specifically in mafia means you have noticably different playstyles as town and mafia

Psy, am I imagining things, or has the situation of you being IC+Vig equivalent changed your posting style?

Also, could you please demand questions of us, since you're the only one who's hardclear?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)