NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
if that's the case then it's better to sort that out now rather that later.

maybe it's better to go 1 afk -> 1 democratic pick to help develop the town core. ofc that's assuming everyone listens to the collective when shooting (which we should, otherwise it kinda defeats the point of the game). it seems kind of silly to not take advantage of the power the setup gives us to solve those ??? slots early. i'm dead serious, these slots will sink us late game
I like the zippy/jalmont slot a lot more now :P

Not to mention all the other posts where they're actively trying to solve meta / setup.

Like obviously I can't just ignore the fact that my earlier read on zippy still somewhat stands, but they also don't seem to be in a great headspace so idk how much credit I should put into that read.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Find them on disc, force them to change their name, so you can get it

Was LCC given to IRC “mods”

I like Lady Salamence anyways
"find them on disc"

if they havent been on smogon for over a decade they most surely not on discord

also lol at the quotation marks around mod, yes in this case the alumn LCC is in fact someone who was an irc leader

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
ls was gone long before i showed up. i logged onto irc one time as ls and a bunch of old heads (for late 2010) were like, oh shit ls is alive again? and when i told them who i was they were like, yeah dont use ls, that is a different person

vote CaffeineBoost

VOTECOUNT 2.3

CaffeineBoost (3) - Duskfall98, Celever, Psypsypsypsypsythe
ChadMD (3) - realiti, pulsar512b, skippergamez
Ehmcee (1) - Texas Cloverleaf

a few thoughts. the mc wagon fell pretty hard so thats interesting. and i cant be the only one who things three people jumping on chad after what happened with caff is extremely strange right? also the fact that only 7/18 players are voting right now is extremely annoying and its what makes me confident that this isnt gonna be a good phase end for us because no one is doing anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)