Other Features Pokemon We Thought Were Awesome But Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
(the title is a placeholder title since I can't think of anything better lol).

This article will basically look at Pokemon that initially received a lot of hype early in their debut, but people soon realized that the Pokemon were absolutely terrible. The prime example of this would be Electivire, who received immense hype in early DPP because of its amazing coverage and Motor Drive. However, as the hype died down, we realized that Electivire is actually a terrible Pokemon who is pretty worthless in most retrospects. Other examples would be Dusknoir, Malamar, and Whimsicott, but in general this is what this article would be about. Mainly; each Pokemon will have two paragraphs; one about why they received the hype they got, and another about where they went wrong. This will be followed by a conclusion, as usual.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So is this article going to be looking at all/most of the past generation overhyped Pokemon, not just gen 6? This is not including gen 1/2/3 metagames? Starts from gen 4 to 6?

Otherwise, I like this idea. I don't have too much to nitpick about it. I'll most likely approve this after your response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)