SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

If they are bringing back missing pokemon, the least they could do is bring back the cut moves along side them. I need my Feint Attack, Assist, Clamp, Ice Ball, Needle Arm, Mud Bomb back.
Strongly doubt this will happen -- the game has made a fairly clear distinction between moves which just aren't in (which have been left unchanged but aren't usable), and moves which have been consciously removed (which have had their descriptions changed to say they can't be used).

If they are bringing back missing pokemon, the least they could do is bring back the cut moves along side them. I need my Feint Attack, Assist, Clamp, Ice Ball, Needle Arm, Mud Bomb back.
How did I miss that they cut Assist (not playing SwSh, but anyway)? It had teams built entirely around it, the kind of stupid gimmick teams I live for! I would probably miss earthquake less.

Important note with the above tweet: form.numbers are server side data, so this tells us nothing about more Galarian forms. Just that there aren't any more entirely new species, which is pretty much what we expected.
Well tecnically, if there were new forms, they would still appear in the moveset data so would show up as soon as the update finishes.

Unless they do something really weird, I think we can safely assume that 252 Attack/252 Speed/6 misc will be the optimal build in most scenarios. Its ability and moves strongly suggest physical attacker.
I'd case in point for potential atk/hp, we don't know if it's tecnically fast, could also be a bulky atker or even TR mon.

That said 252 atk feels pretty much obvious :P

That said.... I'd be surprised if they don't datamine the shit out of it within 1 hour of the patch going live anyway :D
Since the files are already known (as it's the same game) it shouldnt take very long to get the new data out
I have to wonder if HOME is the easier of the two to datamine at this point.

Important note with the above tweet: form.numbers are server side data, so this tells us nothing about more Galarian forms. Just that there aren't any more entirely new species, which is pretty much what we expected.
Well, that's because regional forms use the same species ID as the original, so it's impossible to know, until either the maintenance ends or when the Isle of Armor is released (whichever is first), if there are more Galarian forms beyond the Slowpoke line (I don't think so).

Last edited:
All those typings for the 18 tutor moves that I listed in that initial post, some just put in by me or retrieved from posts, were all correct. Amazing!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)