SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Story Spoiler Discussion (Read the OP)

We know, but Cosmog still evolves into your game's mascot. So Lunala in Moon, and Solgaleo in Sun.
Ah ok, I missed the message
It's a shame because you see the illusion of Solgaleo but it still becomes Lunala :(

(Ps: where is Gladion with Type Null?)

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The upside of it is that it's not shiny locked, meaning you can get the shiny version of the legendary.
On the other hand I kinda wished dimension travelling allowed you to evolve it into the other version mascot..
But how do you SR for it? Is it instantly given to you by Lunala? Or does it appear in the overworld and you have to interact with it (and only then it's randomized and can become shiny)?

EDIT-- Also SciresM said it's shiny-locked, so I'm confused now

Last edited:
Do we know if ultra beasts are gonna be allowed in vgc?
They can be used in Battle Tree (confirmed by me), so chances are they might be legal in VGC. They really aren't game breaking besides a couple of them (I'm looking at your Kartana and Pheromosa...).

They can be used in Battle Tree (confirmed by me), so chances are they might be legal in VGC. They really aren't game breaking besides a couple of them (I'm looking at your Kartana and Pheromosa...).
I am curious if there will be an edit to the rules or if they consider them legendaries once the games come out. The current VGC rules were given before it was revealed you'd even actually fight the ultra beasts or that they'd be considered pokemon. 3 of them don't even have code names.

I am curious if there will be an edit to the rules or if they consider them legendaries once the games come out. The current VGC rules were given before it was revealed you'd even actually fight the ultra beasts or that they'd be considered pokemon. 3 of them don't even have code names.
Yeah. We'll have to see. I'm personally 50/50 on them. I can see the dangers of them, but at the same time I can see it working out fine.

Can you catch multiple of the same Ultra Beasts? Or is that just a rumor?
Some can be caught more than once since you have to catch them all to progress the post story mission, you can't progress if you don't catch them because you have to help the creatures and not to kill them

I just find out how to obtain Cosmog in game

In PKMN Moon take Lunala with you in the post game DURING THE DAY (when in the real world is night) at the Lunar Altar and cross the world shift
Then with Lunala go at the place that now is the Lunar Lake and Lunala will scream, a Cosmog will appear and you don't need to catch him but just to pick it up
Since it appears after the illusion of Solgaleo probably it will evolve in Solgaleo if you're playing Moon and Lunala if you're playing Sun

I'm not sure about the names because I don't paly in english but I hope you all understand the places
Where is the "Lunar lake"?

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-new-pokemon-vgc-format-starts-in-december/

"Some Legendary Pokémon will not be allowed, including Solgaleo and Lunala. Mythical Pokémon will not be allowed either, including Magearna. Other Pokémon that have yet to be revealed may also be banned from competition."

I think this opens the floor to a potential rules edit - at the very least Marshadow and Necrozma will likely be added (not that Necrozma is that strong but that's never stopped the Zygarde bans)

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-new-pokemon-vgc-format-starts-in-december/

"Some Legendary Pokémon will not be allowed, including Solgaleo and Lunala. Mythical Pokémon will not be allowed either, including Magearna. Other Pokémon that have yet to be revealed may also be banned from competition."

I think this opens the floor to a potential rules edit - at the very least Marshadow and Necrozma will likely be added (not that Necrozma is that strong but that's never stopped the Zygarde bans)
Marshadow is a mythical so that's already covered.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So I had this theory:

nerd - Today at 7:04 PM
in sm
we learn that looker crossed over with anabel when UBs destroyed the non-mega timeline
in oras he washes up with amnesia disoriented and not knowing where he is
I'm just thinking the amnesia is a result of crossing over
since oras is the game that introduced the multiple timelines
we never got an explanation for the amnesia

Apparently the game does confirm that Anabel had amnesia after crossing over, so my theory was correct. According to a tweet about the games' timelines, ORAS takes place before XY, which covers any possible contradictions. The Looker we see in XY has reclaimed his status as an Interpol agent and has recovered from his amnesia. This, however, begs the question... are there two Lookers, one originally from this timeline and one that crossed over?

~deepest lore~

I don't get how Looker came from the non-mega timeline (side note: a non-mega timeline since BW1 proves there's different universes with different versions) when he had an audinoite

e: also that tweet has since been deleted. ORAS is still definitely before XY, though, due to asosrted things like mr bonding, the royal unova under construction, etc.
does still contradict things in XY's backstory though which is fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)