SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, the legendary beasts got hit with the nerfed bats too. All of them have Inner focus instead of their absorb abilities... GF whhhhyyyyyy?

Usually we don't get any until the 3rd game or remakes
Yeah, but that doesn't stop some Mons from having everything they need, like the sandcastles, which get:

Shore Up

Ground/Status

Restores 50% of the user's HP. Restores more in Sandstorm.

Pairs well with their HA, Sand Veil.

OH, and Pyukumuku's only offensive moves are Counter and Bide, because it is some sort of unholy hybrid of Shuckle and Wobbuffet that also has Recover.

Or you know, this could just be a troll by GF to hide some stuff before the full game is released, they did it with the demo by scrubbing some stats and abilities, I don't see why they can't do it again. It actually makes sense for them to scrub a few exclusive aspects (probably speed) on a few mons since it will be easier to give a last-minute update before the full official release. GF surprised us a lot already this gen, it may not end yet.

Alolan forms plus everything else is in this one: https://paste.ee/r/zYMUr

Alolan Golem line are the only mons with Galvanize. I think Magnet Pull is more useful for them, though (think about it, a Stealth Rock setter that can trap and eliminate Skarmory).
Many Alolan forms have extremely similar base stats to the regular ones.

I wonder what Tangling Hair and Power of Alchemy do.

Also, Complete Zygarde has base 216 HP, +10 Special Attack and -10 Speed.

Many Alolan forms have extremely similar base stats to the regular ones.

I wonder what Tangling Hair and Power of Alchemy do.

Also, Complete Zygarde has base 216 HP, +10 Special Attack and -10 Speed.
Tangling Hair works like Gooey. So on a fragile mon like Alola Dugtrio it is almost useless.

Also I am in love with the Poison/Water thing. Baneful Bunker is Spiky Shield with poisoning instead of damaging, and its hidden ability is Regenrator (even though it already gets Recover).

Or you know, this could just be a troll by GF to hide some stuff before the full game is released, they did it with the demo by scrubbing some stats and abilities, I don't see why they can't do it again. It actually makes sense for them to scrub a few exclusive aspects (probably speed) on a few mons since it will be easier to give a last-minute update before the full official release. GF surprised us a lot already this gen, it may not end yet.
Someone is playing the full game. We can verify that these dumps are pretty much reflecting the in-game stats.

This might interest CAP people more than anything else, but Silvally gets Parting Shot.
Amusing since we just did one on Parting Shot, yes. I'm just happy because this means something better than Pangoro gets it!

Wait, Aurora Veil is a TM? And Alolan Ninetales gets it?! Also dropped 9 points of attack for 9 more speed. I think I like.

I'm so shattered... I was loving Lurantis and Vikavolt's designs and was looking forward to them being good but... those speed stats are horrible... is there even any chance on either being usable? :/

I'm so shattered... I was loving Lurantis and Vikavolt's designs and was looking forward to them being good but... those speed stats are horrible... is there even any chance on either being usable? :/
Hard to tell, but Lurantis does get Contrary, and Vikavolt does get Agility.

Im still perplexed they took Levitate from Gengar

Welcome to the Aslowla region!

Dhelmise with Steelworker ... Grass/Ghost with Steel STAB? (or maybe it doesn't boost Steel moves enough but still, how odd). Even though Dhelmise was the one mystery I want cracked ... it still confuses the hell out of me.

Vikavolt will actually be quite good I think, very high special attack, respectable elsewhere and the low speed will be ameliorated by trick room, at least in doubles.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
here: https://twitter.com/kaphotics/status/796013713169911814 a lot of things in this post are cool

I'm not even playing the games, so be happy I'm doing this lol

part one of moveset datamine:

beak blast 100 bp move that if you hit them when charging you get burned
Revelation dance 90 bp move that changes based on user's type
but the description is "The user dances very hard"
?????????????????????????
pollen puff, 90 bp move that can attack an enemy to hurt them or an ally to heal them
the cutiefly line gets it along with quiver dance + bp
tearful look is new tickle clone
liquidation 85 bp physical water move which has a chance to lower defense
and this poison water thing gets regenerator and merciless, which makes any moves against the target critical hits if it is poisoned (toxapex) it also gets baneful bunker which is like protect + poison
high horsepower 95 ground move
lunge 80 bp bug move that lowers target's attack stat
Fomantis has contrary leaf storm + defog
solar blade = 125 bp physical solar beam

part 2:
stomping tantrum 75 bp ground move which doubles in power if the user's previous move failed
much greater distribution of defog and rapid spin (steenee gets spin)
first impression: 90 bp bug fake out, but it doesn't flinch (rip)
shore up = recover, recovers more in a sandstorm
purify cures user's status condition + restores own hp if move succeeds
comatose - attacks while asleep, and never wakes up ;o
shell trap = physical 150 bp fire special move, doesn't work initially but if the user is hit by a physical move, it explodes
zing zap = 80 bp physical electric, chance to flinch
fell strnger now has 50 bp
psychic fangs = 85 bp physical move, destroys screens
anchor shot = 80 bp physical steel move that makes the target unable to switch

edit: alola forms
alolan geodude line is rock electric and has electric pixilate and magnet pull
much, much greater distribution of weather abilities / terrains
power of alchemy copies defeated allie's ability
dragon hammer 90 bp physical dragon move

edit: legendary's
nature's madness fairy type super fang
spectral thief steals target's stat boosts, then attacks with 90 bp physical ghost

edit: starters
70 bp steel wing

k done

Last edited:
This might be a premature question, but do we have any idea which Pokemon, if any, are shiny locked in their encounters?

Nearly all the legendaries and UB's look to have some potential.

Marshadow is holy smokes. Fighting/Ghost with 125 attack and 125 speed. Perfect coverage from it's STAB's. It has Technician with STAB Shadow Sneak, not weak to Pursuit and resists Stealth Rock. This thing seems amazing. The only downside I can see is it doesn't have Swords Dance.

Also it's funny how some of the most harmless mons might have the most potential. Mimikyu has nowhere near as bad stats as I was expecting. This thing just plain wrecks bulkier teams with Taunt/Will-o-wisp/Play Rough/Pain Split.

Toxapex. This thing kind of screams set up fodder. But Merciless what, all it's moves become critical hits if the target is poisoned. This thing has to have some potential somewhere. Massively bulky with recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)