Denied Pokemon Showdown Premier League II! [Writing Idea]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'd basically write here would be of this iteration of the Showdown Premier League. An idea would be first off, a general description for those who haven't heard of the PSPL, this iteration's possible exciting match-ups, and possible dark horses that would be brought to light during Week 1.

I know that I don't have much info to write or work with, but for now this is all I've got. I thank you for reading.

This seems a bit similar to what was literally just proposed not too long ago. There was another suggested article that was pretty much covering PSPL as the tour progresses, but this seems more like an informative article as far as PSPL itself goes (just as long as it doesn't cross the line of covering the matches themselves, otherwise it'd run the risk of overlapping)

(For reference Scene, the thread is here)

This seems rather okay, but I'll wait for Scene!

This seems a bit similar to what was literally just proposed not too long ago. There was another suggested article that was pretty much covering PSPL as the tour progresses, but this seems more like an informative article as far as PSPL itself goes (just as long as it doesn't cross the line of covering the matches themselves, otherwise it'd run the risk of overlapping)

(For reference Scene, the thread is here)

This seems rather okay, but I'll wait for Scene!
Right, I was aiming for an informative approach, like how the teams will advance and such. I'm aiming to write something that will persuade the readers to stick around and keep reading. :)

It was decided that after some talks with Scene, that, while a co-author wouldn't be a bad idea, this article most likely won't go through at the current moment since we have another article covering this by unfixable.

If you find a qualified co-author, you can PM Scene and have him review this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)