NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What makes more sense: the last scum is a 1x ninja with an extra kill or that it's just caffeine?
These two aren't mutually exclusive since caffeine and sria's claims both give a different thing.

Caffeine gives them ninja
sria claimed the extra kill.

Only one is scum.

That gives exactly zero weight towards caffeine being town. If caffeine is scum he would know it was dopog
The problem that I have with that is it's too basic for Caff's meta. I;ve seen him play more "embrace the chaos" in antiTown roles before, and this is more like his "this are my results and if something's fucky hopefully it's not me screwing up" is Towny PR play for him.

Or caffeine is just one shot role cop/blocker and just role blocked me and blamed dopog .-. shrug
This is kinda what I'm getting at here, except I'm down with the world where it's this plus scum!Caff says hos action failed to and one of them must be JK and one must be scum RB BUT WHICH ONE HMMMMM?

Haruno

Yeah, well we can lynch caffeine since it solves discrepancies I would imagine. If the ninja thing is complete bullshit, then Panic and Mega both become confirmed town.

The problem that I have with that is it's too basic for Caff's meta. I;ve seen him play more "embrace the chaos" in antiTown roles before, and this is more like his "this are my results and if something's fucky hopefully it's not me screwing up" is Towny PR play for him.

This is kinda what I'm getting at here, except I'm down with the world where it's this plus scum!Caff says hos action failed to and one of them must be JK and one must be scum RB BUT WHICH ONE HMMMMM?
Caffeine isn't even trying to scumhunt and you think it's town on meta? This behavior is easy to replicate. Shit, go look at his vote record, he was happy to sheep m2h

Haruno

I absolutely hate relying on meta to play lol

Haruno

Also reminder that he casually went, "I want m2h to claim rn" and m2h miraculously did claim soon after! Then we realized that he was scum due to a discrepancy in claims and that was only to a delayed claim from dopog.

Haruno

ALSO post 1642 where pretty much right after day 3 started, after some misc conversation, caffeine immediately asked about the vig. Quite odd how he thought it was a vig instead of a scum extra kill.

Like, people thought the zaroco vig is unbelievable but schia ended the day with her vote on him because she missed end of day. It was a weird shot for scum and several people commented on it. I even speculated that we had a vig, it was that weird,

Haruno

Yeah okay. So we're just going for Caffeine lynch today, and then right after proceed onwards to Schia in a worst case scenario where Caffeine doesn't flip scum.

Haruno

What should we do with night actions then? Needless to say, I target schia 100%, if schia is scum, she would have to kill me tonight otherwise it would immediately make it clear that she's guilty.

Yeah, okay. Half of this was me trying to sort through my own thoughts with a head full of adhd. I've got no objections after that breakdown you and Paper did, and I'm not worried rn.

Let's just go for it and see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)