Project Pokemon DLC 2 (The Indigo Disk) Thread Reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’ll take registeel with me

Hello, locked your Cobalion thread for now please update that whenever you cant. You can only work on 1 Pokemon at the time so this is a no for now, sorry - Setsu

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i give :minun: back? not gonna have much time for a week or so, irl buisness.

Sure, Minum is up for grabs again - Setsu

wrote off my vileplume thread, can i do either scrafty or regice/regirock

Sure just please let me know which of the 2 before you start working on them - Setsu

wrote off my vileplume thread, can i do either scrafty or regice/regirock

Sure just please let me know which of the 2 before you start working on them - Setsu
i'd like to prioritize scrafty as i can see myself rambling about it due to its many niche sets ive seen

I want to do the first disgrace to Legendaries (Calyrex exists), the one who represents the ones who just can't wake up in the morning alongside Slaking, the former's stepbrother, Regigigas :Regigigas:. Finished Flygon earlier today.

Approved - Setsu

For reminders of the few still here, the last pokémon without anyone asking for are:
Grandbull
Hitmontop
Minum & Plusle
The OG Regis
Meowstic-Female

... Yeah, I don't blame you for not picking them either. It's boring to talk about bad, bland pokémon or bad legendaries.

You know what, I'll try to do the pokemon with negative viability :minun: again, time freed up as appointments/events have been cancelled :(

Sorry t hear stuff got cancelled:( thanks for doing Minun - Setsu

Finished the thread btw, did not expect to finish it but I did :)

Last edited:
For reminders of the few still here, the last pokémon without anyone asking for are:
Grandbull
Hitmontop
Minum & Plusle
The OG Regis
Meowstic-Female

... Yeah, I don't blame you for not picking them either. It's boring to talk about bad, bland pokémon or bad legendaries.
if nobody takes regice by thursday i will take it

bit weirded out from the lack of registeel appreciation, what a consistent lower tier pokemon

Grandbull
Hitmontop
Minum & Plusle
The OG Regis
Meowstic-Female

I enjoyed Registeel and Meowstic-F honestly.

Grandbull
Hitmontop
Minum & Plusle
The OG Regis
Meowstic-Female

Could I do Meowtic-F? It's my favorite Pokémon lol (I know, it's unfortunate)
I should be able to get to writing it this weekend.

Approved - Setsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)