Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, isn't that the same as psyduck?!
Nope, Psyduck is slightly taller haha.

There's no doubt though that Doryuzu will be portrayed much bigger in the anime though (like roughly the size of Nidoking or something I reckon).

GF doesn't seem to use logic when creating the sizes and heights for Pokemon dex data.

Nope, Psyduck is slightly taller haha.

There's no doubt though that Doryuzu will be portrayed much bigger in the anime though (like roughly the size of Nidoking or something I reckon).

GF doesn't seem to use logic when creating the sizes and heights for Pokemon dex data.
Or they did and realized that something really big would have a harder time burrowing through the ground?

Aw, both baby and adult drill mole are super cute now. Remember in the show when Bruno plucked that Sandslash out from the Onix's backside? It'll be like that.

Drill mole scampers off.

I don't get all the complaining. So far this is turning out to my favorite set of new gen reveals since Pokemon became a sequal affair.
except for that creepy wobble hamster thing...

Logic need not apply in Pokemon. (Also, Steelix and Onix get around underground pretty well...)
Actually, speed may be exactly the reason why they're small. We generally associate small things as fast things, and Sugimori made a point in saying how the moles they watched at the zoo move so fast.

I will be very surprised if these things don't at least have a respectable speed stat.

Indeed. Moles -are- fairly small anyways. I think what threw me off was the fact that Dory's sprite is as big as Onono's sprite who is 5ft. He'll probably end up being portrayed as larger in the anime and manga.

The last time I was this shocked by a pokemon's height was when I found out Bellossom is friggin' PUNY (even smaller than Gloom and IIRC Oddish).

I found an interesting little tidbit of information that should cement this for all the naysayers who still believe these scans are fake.

All the scans bar the starter scan come from the White Document (which follows on from the Mastery Document) while the starter scan comes from the ~600 page corocoro volume, torn out in order to scan. The White Document is at least 33 pages long, so there will be more scans eventually. This is likely it for new Pokemon (and who's complaining they did give us 21 different reveals (although Emonga and Yanappu hardly count for most of us).
That would explain why Chaobu is in the White Document without a scan to present it, because the starter scan came on page 14 and 15 of the CoroCoro volume. :)

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Curious, I converted more
Denchura: 2 feet and 7.5 inches
Yorterrie: 1 foot and 3.75 inches
Choroneko: 1 foot and 3.75 inches
Desukan: 5 feet and 6.93 inches
Ononokusu: 5 feet and 10.87 inches
Basuaru: 3 feet and 3.37 inches (I assume this means length)
Poor things. Doesn't understand the metric system. xP JK.

That's one thing I love about the japanese versions. They have the one height and weight system that makes sense.

Poor things. Doesn't understand the metric system. xP JK.

That's one thing I love about the japanese versions. They have the one height and weight system that makes sense.
It's not our fault our schools teach us the less common, less sensible system >_<

600 page corocoro volume? Umm, that's not all Black and White stuff, is it?

It's not our fault our schools teach us the less common, less sensible system >_<

600 page corocoro volume? Umm, that's not all Black and White stuff, is it?
Don't be silly,the American educational system gave us some of the words greasest minds such as Paris Hilton and Little Wayne!

I never expected Doryuuzu to be at all big. Sandslash is 3'03" and I consider this new guy the "new ground rodent." Like how Basarou is the new...Shellos(?) and Yorkie is the new Growlithe.

Ok so I just went on YouTube and legendarypokemon had a new video up about infared trading, and during the video they showed gochi...whatevers stas and they arnt bad at all it's speed and HP are kinda low ( around 65) and it's defence and special defense are both either 95 or 100 so unless it's movepool up HORRIBLE it should fall it to borderline or Have a high spot in underused. I would post a video link but I don't think I can on my I pod.

Yes, it has seperate mangas for lots of different series' for promotion and things like that. 600 pages is actually kind of short for a CoroCoro issue. They're usually 850ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)