~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

I like your skarmory and deino i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.

Guessing you've not got any 12,5% females with egg moves in fancy balls of those omega333369 ? =) If not, I'd prefer BP items, Evolution stones or megastones! ^^

Holy Goo of Goomy, well.. I need a Weakness Policy, Ring Target and Scope Lens. ^^ To start with... plenty more after those! =P

omega333369, got your two mons.. still want to trade or?

Holy Goo of Goomy, unfortunately I only have females with Hydration and Healer, would one of them be ok? Perhaps if I send a male regenerator along too? =) Other than that I don't really have the time to breed a new one!

Is there really no chance for u to breed a female one with the HA in a dream ball?
I'm sorry, I just have too much to many other projects going on at the moment and my main prioroty is getting the Pokémon on my wants list done first! Getting rather tired of breeding. lol

cmt for poliwag swift swim in stock . I have BP/ capsule to make the trade faster :p
I've got a crap load of males in stock but I'm guessing you want female? ^^ In that case I'd have to breed some more.. I'd be interested in a male Aron though, to pass on egg moves to my Aron in dive ball. ;P

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello again! I was surveying your 'wants list' and I have some other stuff you might like.
Suicune - Shiny [GAMESTOP Event] - Cherish Ball - Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Air Slash, Aqua Ring, Extremespeed, Sheer Cold - Lvl 30 UT - English
Mewtwo - Kalos - Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Lvl 70 UT - English (NO REDIS)
Would you be interested?

Last edited:
Hello again! I was surveying your 'wants list' and I have some other stuff you might like.
Suicune - Shiny [GAMESTOP Event] - Cherish Ball - Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Air Slash, Aqua Ring, Extremespeed, Sheer Cold - Lvl 30 UT - English
Mewtwo - Kalos - Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Lvl 70 UT - English (NO REDIS)
Would you be interested?
Not interested in the Suicune due to it being shiny. ^^ Although the kalos Mewtwo Yes absolutely! :) What would you like to trade for it?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Not interested in the Suicune due to it being shiny. ^^ Although the kalos Mewtwo Yes absolutely! :) What would you like to trade for it?
Females of misdreavous and zubat please! Mewtwo needs cloning, I'll get back to you once he's ready ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)