OT: Miria
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Skill Link
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves
: Knock Off, Aqua Tail
-Breed on Request-

I've got your Castform. =)

Alright, well I only want Kalos born. =) Anything from gen 1-4 I'd be interested in, particularly in interesting looking balls. ;)

Got your Petilil now as well. ^^
Great! I'll message you when I can trade.

I have 3 males and a female hp ice eevee, and i'm interesting in female petilil and female ducklett for female iggybuff and zigzagoon (do you want the dream ball HA zigzagoon or the Fast ball one?)

I have 3 males and a female hp ice eevee, and i'm interesting in female petilil and female ducklett for female iggybuff and zigzagoon (do you want the dream ball HA zigzagoon or the Fast ball one?)
Okay, I'd love the female hp ice eevee, igglybuff and zigzagon in dream ball with ha. ^^ How would you like Petilil and Ducklett? And what would you like for Eevee? =)

These three pokemon like these , for my three pokemon, i want females too please

Petilil Lvl. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Grass Whistle, Worry Seed, Ingrain, Healing Wish

Ducklett Lvl. 1
Ability: Hydration
Egg Moves: Me First, Mirror Move, Brine

Lillipup Lvl. 1
Ability: Run Away
Egg Moves: Yawn, Pursuit, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

I would like a female deino for my female turtwig. Currently all I have is male eevees, I will see if I can get a female soon.

These three pokemon like these , for my three pokemon, i want females too please

Petilil Lvl. 1
Ability: Own Tempo
Egg Moves
: Grass Whistle, Worry Seed, Ingrain, Healing Wish

Ducklett Lvl. 1
Ability: Hydration
Egg Moves
: Me First, Mirror Move, Brine

Lillipup Lvl. 1
Ability: Run Away
Egg Moves:
Yawn, Pursuit, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
Okay I'm breeding them for you now. =) Got Lillipup, two to go. I'll let you know when they're ready!

I would like a female deino for my female turtwig. Currently all I have is male eevees, I will see if I can get a female soon.
Fair enough, I'll let you know when I have the Deino. ^^ Might have a backup in the bank... Don't worry about breeding for a female Eevee if it's too much trouble, I know how it is breeding with low female ratio.. =)

Okay I'm breeding them for you now. =) Got Lillipup, two to go. I'll let you know when they're ready!

Fair enough, I'll let you know when I have the Deino. ^^ Might have a backup in the bank... Don't worry about breeding for a female Eevee if it's too much trouble, I know how it is breeding with low female ratio.. =)
Well I still have some nice males, I could always do a trade back for the male if I happen to get a female.

Oh that sucks :(

Haha. I'm kinda looking for spit backs and the like, as I don't have the time to breed amazing IV Pokemon at the moment...

Thanks for getting back to me though!

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, in response to your CMT, the Jolly Charmander with dd and flare blitz interests me the most. I'm assuming you want a jolly female gligar?

Hi, in response to your CMT, the Jolly Charmander with dd and flare blitz interests me the most. I'm assuming you want a jolly female gligar?
Yes please. =) I've got one in stock that is level 20, it has no EV's however as it's been used as a parent. Would that be ok with you? (saves you leveling it a bit at least!) =P

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Yes please. =) I've got one in stock that is level 20, it has no EV's however as it's been used as a parent. Would that be ok with you? (saves you leveling it a bit at least!) =P
That's perfect. Also turns out I have an immunity, jolly, female gligar in stock. So I'm ready to trade XD

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hehe sure no probs! =) Also.. would you like to add some egg moves to Hippo? If you're going to breed it anyways, perhaps I could give you an old RNG I have with some fancy egg moves? ^^
I don't breed with RNG pokemon, thanks though! I should have the 5 you requested finished shortly, I'll PM you when they're done.

Hey, thank you! I didn't see anything sadly, what kind of Pokemon will you be breeding next? :>
I've got a fair few that I haven't put up in my thread actually.. Furfrou in Luxury ball, Mewoth in Moon, Absol in Moon, Zubat in Dream, Mawile in Love, Ralts in dream, Buneary in love, Doudou in Dream, Stantler in dream, Pinsir in Quick ball, Dratini in love ball, Pidove in luxury ball, Swablu with hp grass in dive ball and Mienfoo in heal ball.. =P To name a few anyways..

That's perfect. Also turns out I have an immunity, jolly, female gligar in stock. So I'm ready to trade XD
Actually, I just realised I can get hold of Gligar myself in hordes, and in a different special ball.. perhaps with some egg moves.. ^^ Could I get a Darumaka instead maybe? Still female?

I don't breed with RNG pokemon, thanks though! I should have the 5 you requested finished shortly, I'll PM you when they're done.
Oh, why's that? :o Nothing wrong with RNG's :D In fairness, my hippowdon is female so would have to rebreed it to get the moves on a male and then put them on your luxry ball hippo.. =]

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, why's that? :o Nothing wrong with RNG's :D In fairness, my hippowdon is female so would have to rebreed it to get the moves on a male and then put them on your luxry ball hippo.. =]
Lots of people have no issues with RNGs, but I'm pretty particular about my Pokémon. I consider it a form of hacking, so I try to keep my shop as pure as possible. Hope you can understand :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)