Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Infestation appears to be a Bug-type Fire Spin clone, with 15 lower BP, 15% more accuracy, and 5 less PP (20 BP, 100% acc, 15 PP). Do you think it'll be a one-off like Wrap, with the same effect but different powers, or have the rest of the partial-trapping moves been changed as well?
What's the black dog thing with puffy eyes 4th Pokemon down?

Looks like Litleo.
That is certainly Not Litleo. Looks more like a Sableye.
Let's hope this guy doesn't wake up to Nintendo's swat team with Star Fox Pistols at his front door. I mean, he has a legit early copy of the game, I sure hope he doesn't get in any serious trouble. The embargo is gone in just 2 more days anyway.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
It certainly is Litleo, I'm afraid. The colours fit. The tail. The paws. The ears. The placement of its eyes.

If it isn't Litleo, it surely is an uncreative design, considering how much like it Litleo is. After all, Litleo is meant to be an early-game 'mon, and this screenshot is also from early game (the guy has only got 5 TMs). Why would they make two practically identical Pokémon, which you meet shortly after another in the story, without advertising them as a pair?

Idk, I just can't see it. I mean, you're right about the tail, it looks a lot like Litleo. But what's up with those 2 huge eyeballs or what appears to be eyeballs?

It certainly is Litleo, I'm afraid. The colours fit. The tail. The paws. The ears. The placement of its eyes.

If it isn't Litleo, it surely is an uncreative design, considering how much like it Litleo is. After all, Litleo is meant to be an early-game 'mon, and this screenshot is also from early game (the guy has only got 5 TMs). Why would they make two practically identical Pokémon, which you meet shortly after another in the story, without advertising them as a pair?
Yeah, it's Litleo, but the quality of the photo makes it a little difficult to see.

I hunger for the spoils. Really wanna know Sylveon's stats more than anything. Right now it has the worst ability as far as Eevee's go, so I'm hoping it either has boss stat distribution or a killer hidden ability.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Not that it really adds much to this thread, but yeah, I like the prospect of that returning to halt us in our tracks when we play... And then possibly use it to very good effect during our runs.

Oh my god, if that is real, I WANT that. I wasn't even planning to use Charizard, but I'll bring over a Shiny just for that!

I'm kinda suspicious of the fact that shiny mega charizard looks totally unlike the regular mega charizard.
(I mean, as unlike as two things can look while still both being... charizards...)
I have a feeling Fletchinder is fake. The name is 11 letters long.
I thought it was already established that character limits had been increased in XY?
I think Pancham's french name was the proof? Or something?

I'm kinda suspicious of the fact that shiny mega charizard looks totally unlike the regular mega charizard.
(I mean, as unlike as two things can look while still both being... charizards...)
Mewtwo has two formes, one for X and one for Y. One of the leakers also mentioned that their Charmander came with a Mega Stone X. Gamefreak could have given the Kanto starters separate formes for X and Y as well.

If that is the case I really hope all Mega Evos don't end up all having seperate items and formes for X/Y. That would be so many useless items.

MEGA SHINY CHARIZARD HOLY SHIT
Nope. You can see its different from the normal Mega Charizard. For example the Wings on it´s arms are missing. serebii revealed, that this is another Mega Evolution for Charizard. I already read, that someone got a Charizardnite X or sth like this.

Maybe every MegaPokémon will get two different forms?

It's still fire/flying.
according to the description it is finally fire/dragon!!!!
There's a new Mega-Evolved Pokémon set to make a blazing appearance! Meet Mega Charizard X, a powerful new Fire- and Dragon-type Pokémon that results from holding a Charizardite X in Pokémon X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)