Other Features Pokémon Games: Before / After

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an idea me and my friend Felicette had while talking about stuff. This could be an article that would discuss the Original Pokémon games, the remakes, the difference, the improvements, and just overall compare the two. An example would be. Pokémon Red -> Pokémon Fire Red. This topic would be even better considering that by the time the 38th Smog Issue coems out, ORAS will be out already, so we could also cover that. An interesting concept in my idea. (Not sure on what else I write considering I recieve Error whilst trying to view Article Approval Guide) Please tell me anything else I need to provide on this idea because I doubt it will be sufficient, and tell me if it would work or not! :D

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
While the topic itself may seem sound, isn't it fairly obvious what the improvements were? Improved graphics, new mechanics that didn't exist at the time, harder challenges, and so forth. I'm sure that each remake have their own slew of unique improvements, but I suspect this article would be repeating a lot of stuff the readerbase already knows.

Feel free to write a small sample, like a paragraph or two, of what the article would look like. But based on the above pitch, I don't see this as an exciting read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)