Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those jewels look like a belly button / belly button ring. Considering their pseudo-cleavage and the bikini-like breast plates I'm now more inclined to believe they are female forms.
Someone probably mentioned this before but their original forms had bikini breast plates as well so I can't understand the whole "Alt forms are female now"

So sunyshore posted some clear high quality scans for your enjoyment: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f650/co...ussion-thread-132222/index47.html#post4007860

And a few translations here and there (Bianca & CHeren haven't met in 2 years, Cynthia came to Unova to sunbathe, etc), but on in particular from the anime Keldeo scan was:
"Keldeo starts to become clad in light when in a pinch!"
"Is this a harbinger of something happening? Wait for the next update!"
Since it was just brought up in the scan about the movie, I bet it's just something fancy about Secret Sword or some such. But hey maybe it's even more formes~~

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
That sounds awesome. If only GF would actually do new innovative things. Even though the advertising would really attract fans, I don't think they will spend much time on this stuff. Imagine having a Battle Frontier competition with all the Champions gathered with you in them.
If they have all the champions, they should have a postgame 8-person tournament:
Red-Blue-Steven-Lance-Cynthia-Wallace-Alder-(You the main character)
And the winner would be the champion of all champions.

EDIT: All the champions have lvl 100 pokes...
This was months ago, I thought this Champion tournament would be awesome. I think GF pulled quite something this time around :)

Azurill?

And i'm still highly doubtful that they are female forms. While they certainly have design elements which look like they belong on female characters (Thundurus' chest is actually enlarged behind the breastplate as compared to his original design, which doesn't help his case), i think Pokemon wouldn't do that. Without getting too political, there'd be a huge uproar if gender changes happened given these are "beast" forms. Humanoid male pokemon becoming female animals? That sounds like more political scandal than GF would like, and it's not like it's even necessary for the plot or anything. Also, the moustaches generally say otherwise. It's rare to see (from a character design point of view) a female character with a moustache.

Also, Am i the only one who hopes the Champion Tournament will include the E4 as well? It's a shame those characters only get one appearance and then get left out and forgotten. Not that they were too memorable, but some of them were neat designs. It's be nice to finally be able to have them pose a challenge. Like, having to fight through 4 of them where their teams didn't suck.

Someone probably mentioned this before but their original forms had bikini breast plates as well so I can't understand the whole "Alt forms are female now"

I'm not saying they are female, I'm just saying they have more pronounced female features than the original forms. At first I thought there was no chance; I'm merely saying it's not impossible.

Azurill?

And i'm still highly doubtful that they are female forms. While they certainly have design elements which look like they belong on female characters (Thundurus' chest is actually enlarged behind the breastplate as compared to his original design, which doesn't help his case), i think Pokemon wouldn't do that. Without getting too political, there'd be a huge uproar if gender changes happened given these are "beast" forms. Humanoid male pokemon becoming female animals? That sounds like more political scandal than GF would like, and it's not like it's even necessary for the plot or anything. Also, the moustaches generally say otherwise. It's rare to see (from a character design point of view) a female character with a moustache.
Who says they are becoming female? I've said this many, many times, but why is it assumed they can change between forms? Maybe one is female and one is male? No one has any evidence to suggest one way or the other, so you can't rule out all possibilities. Many times in nature females are more ferocious than male counterparts, in what way is that political? It's representing natural occurrences, which is what Pokemon is inspired by.

Who says they are becoming female? I've said this many, many times, but why is it assumed they can change between forms?
Maybe it's because there are arrows showing that they shift between the forms on the page that details them

And also being forms at all...

I'm not saying they are female, I'm just saying they have more pronounced female features than the original forms. At first I thought there was no chance; I'm merely saying it's not impossible.

Who says they are becoming female? I've said this many, many times, but why is it assumed they can change between forms? Maybe one is female and one is male? No one has any evidence to suggest one way or the other, so you can't rule out all possibilities. Many times in nature females are more ferocious than male counterparts, in what way is that political? It's representing natural occurrences, which is what Pokemon is inspired by.
They're not female and they have no chance of it. Every sign of them being female has been shot down. Stop listening to WPM's stupid ideas.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Azurill and Marill have different gender ratios (25-75 to 50-50 male-female), so one in every three females become a male upon evolving.

Maybe it's because there are arrows showing that they shift between the forms on the page that details them

And also being forms at all...
Speaking of the Kami Trio...

http://sunyshore.com/scrap/bw2corocoro_startdash09.jpg
http://sunyshore.com/scrap/bw2corocoro_kamitrio.jpg

Like. Seriously. How many limbs does Thundurus have. In one you can see only two new limbs (the legs); on the other, it seems to have two legs and two new arms/hands.

So sunyshore posted some clear high quality scans for your enjoyment: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f650/co...ussion-thread-132222/index47.html#post4007860
Oh look, Cheren's Patrat is at level 11, one level below the Stration Trio's first pokémon.

THEY DOWNGRADED IT

FOREVER RUINED

Quoth Google Translate:
"What appeared as leader Jim Cheren!"
I guess we know the other part of Cheren's name now!

Oh Goofle Translate, you never fail to amuse...

EDIT:
Hold on, I think I may have noticed something:

That's those weird ladies who said they were godesses or something! I hope they tell us more/have something to do this time!

EDIT: More from Goofle - "Jim Lophatherum" - who is that exactly? Is that Brycen's real name, Google? It would be funny if it actually was, lol.

EDITyetagain: "The above illustrations are for illustrative purposes only. Beam is not from Nintendo 3DS." Awww. :(

MCBarrett

i love it when you call me big hoppa
In that first link Mario posted meloetta is like right in the middle in the pic on the right, anyone think it may be available in game?

serebii is claiming the localisation of the ar searcher is "Pokémon Dream Radar". looks like we're getting defiant/sheer force formes.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Except Dream World Abilities is actually a fan name IIRC, the term being Hidden Ability...(not disagreeing or agreeing, just pointing this out)

Is it just me or does Cynthia seem to be oddly prominent in these games right now? I have to say I'd really like it if Cynthia got a more prominent role in these games... She's been my favorite champion ever since she hit the scene.

http://sunyshore.com/scrap/bw2corocoro_kamitrio.jpg

^anyone else wondering who that white haired chick with the funky goggles is on the left side of the page? She looks like some sort of mad scientist or something, wondering what her roll in the games is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)