Other Metagames Please tidy this BS Doubles Ranked Rain Team up

Hi and thanks for reading. I'm not going for VGC or anything and not beholden to Smogon clauses. This is just for online BattleSpot Ranked Doubles Playlist. I'd just like any wise wisdom and tips how this rain team could improve.

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- U-turn
I've gone for a bulky defensive Pelipper that can take a few rock hits since half my team is super fast. He's generally not brought in as a lead due to Max Geyser on Barraskewda but it can differ when I see opposing weather wars. I may hold him back to bring him in to change the weather if I need a Swift Swim boost of speed ie vs Excadrill. I've put U-Turn for momentum and Tailwind - but Tailwind I rarely have to use due to Swift Swim and Barraskewdas hyper offensiveness. Maybe Roost?

Barraskewda @ Choice Band
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab
- Close Combat
- Crunch
This guy is such a beast. My main sweeper/stat booster. Adamant max speed and attack. He's usually a lead and out speeds 99%. I've put a Choice Band on him and due to him being my mine Dynamax he's not locked into one move. I've picked Liquidation over Waterfall for that little extra power but unsure if a 5% decrease of power for 30% flinch is worth it? Close Combat is such a handy coverage move plus possibly best Dynamax max increasing his Attack. Crunch is for Dragapult and other ghosts. I've picked Poison Jab for pesky fairies and grass but unsure if I should change this for Psychic Fangs?

Ludicolo @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fake Out
- Muddy Water
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam
My main Special Attack sweeper with assault vest to tank some SA hits and can stick around longer. Fake out for support. A general standard Ludicolo with two stab moves and ice be a for coverage. I've put enough EVs in speed to outrun Dragapult in either Swift Swim or Tailwind. I've picked Energy Ball to hit Ttar hard and opposing water teams. Muddy Water as a spread attack.

Raichu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Thunder
- Encore
- Helping Hand
My main support taking away my lightning weakness with his HA. He's as quick as he can be. He's usually another lead paired with Barraskewda helping him with Fake Out, Encore and Helping Hand. I had trouble picking his moves due to having so many. I also like Nuzzle, Volt Switch (opted out of this move due to a few bulky Pokemon), Electro Web and Protect. Fake out and Encore are good together. Encore also being good for Prankster Grimmsnarl. I've been considering swapping him for a Adamant support Togedemaru with Endeavor, Nuzzle or Encore, Spiky Shield and Fake Out but I know I need his Sturdy ability instead of Lightning Rod which I think is crucial for this team.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 248 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Power Whip
Staple on any rain team that's also brought if I see any sign of Trick Room. He's a mixed tank with Knock Off instead of Protect. I ran Iron Head as I think it's a happy medium instead of Gyro Ball. I think this generation with Dynamaxing, it's a little more aggressive so need need to stall out with Toxic, Leech Seed and Protect - I'm unsure? An

Grimmsnarl @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- Spirit Break
I really had trouble with the last spot. Unsure if I needed another Swift Swim abuser or something else. I went with Grimmsnarl for his excellent support as well as Taunt for trick room users. The last move was for coverage. I'm unsure if Grimm complements this team and need help with any other suggestions. I've considered Rotom forms and revenge killer Gardevoir.

Thanks for you time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)