VGC Please help someone who is trying to get better at vgc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very new to the entire competitive scene, and I know my current team gets destroyed by other vgc teams but please just hear me out and help me better my team. (Also this is my in-game team btw so my natures might be trash)

Pokemon:
1). Garchomp
Item: Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin/Sand Force
Moves: Swords Dance, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Earthquake
Nature: Jolly
Ev's: 252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
Garchomp is basically my sweeper for my team. He has decent bulk and I can also hard switch into him when I really need too.

2). Talonflame
Item: Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
Moves: Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, Protect, Tailwind
Nature: Adamant
Ev's: 84 HP, 252 Attack, 172 Speed
Talonflame is a semi-sweeper/ fast physical attacker on my team.

3). Aegislash
Item: Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
Moves: Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball, Wide Guard, King's Shield
Nature: Quiet
Ev's: 252 Hp, 252 Special Attack, 4 Special Defense
Aegislash is my tank and also a late game pokemon unless I lead him.

4). Ambipom
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Moves: Fake Out, Last Resort, Protect
Nature: Jolly
Ev's 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Hp
I know ambipom to some is one of the worst pokemon on a non ru team, and I know that many are going to tell me to switch him to kanga,etc; but I just like to use him and if you have any better options please do not be afraid to criticise me and give me better options.

5). Groudon
Item: Red Orb
Ability: Drought/Desolate Land
Moves: Fire Punch, Swords Dance, Precipice Blades, Protect
Nature: Timid ( I know horrible but if anyone has a better nature or want to gen one for me please tell me)
Ev's: 168 HP, 252 Attack, 32 Special Defense, 56 Speed
This is a pretty standard Groudon vgc set but the only difference is that the nature actually sucks and besides that there isn't really anything else to say about it.
6). Xerneas
Item: Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
Moves: Moon Blast, Dazzling Gleam, Protect, Geomancy
Nature: Gentle ( Like groudon I did not know about soft resets at the time and if anyone has any better ones or want to gen/trade with me I would really appreciate it)
Ev's: 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed
Once again this is a pretty standard vgc set but the nature and ev's are off (because genesect is not allowed in this format so...)

Well that is my team please any feedback/help is really appreciated and I would just like to thank you in advance

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Lucas_Earthbound , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)