SS OU Please Help Me With My OU Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goal of this team was to have a well rounded play style, with garchomp, tapu fini, and melmetal being its main attackers, and corsola-g, ferrothorn, and toxipex being the main defenders, and spikes/toxic spikes/stealth rock set up, and corsola being able to kill most opponents with willo wisp and hex.

Edit: Thank you so much to Icegod777 and abbehtz for the help! ><
Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Toxic
Getting rid of annoying mons with toxic, and setting up a couple spikes in the process

Toxapex (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Baneful Bunker
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Knock Off

baneful bunker + toxic spikes + hex allows it to be a good emergency setup in place of ferrothorn

Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Hex

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Scald
- Draining Kiss
Getting rid of annoying dragon/fire types such as dracopult and heatran

Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Protect

main sweeper

Melmetal @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Thunder Punch
- Earthquake
- Iron Punch

tapu killer

would appreciate any and all input!

Last edited:

Abbehat

Madrane pas libérable
is a Contributor to Smogon
Hey ! I recommend you put the Leftovers on Ferrothorn and Garchomp first as that would give them passive healing throughout the match so they last in the game. Then Cursola-Galar squeezed a huge dead spot if he got Knocked Off his Eviolite, Dragapult has the same Specter type as him, also has Hex, has a better speed tier and can provide offensive pressure, so I'll advise to replace it with him. You should also put Knock Off and Scald on your Toxapex to have a better matchup against physical attackers, there's also Haze if you want to phaze setup sweepers or something. Putting Power Whip on Ferrothorn makes more sense to me than Energy Ball because it has a much better attack. Also if you want to put an Electric attack on your Melmetal, I would advise you more Thunder Punch which with Iron Fist has 90 BP. I hope this will have helped you !

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Why did you choose this mon
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it
What are all 4 moves for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)