Calamity (Weavile) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Triple Axel
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Ice Shard
So basically i run weavile because its a good mon and covers torn-t quite well as if the opponent runs av, my dragapult cant usually break through it as it gets knocked. i run axel because i dont miss and for non scarf lele. Calcs:
252 Atk Weavile Icicle Crash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Lele: 168-198 (59.7 - 70.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Weavile Triple Axel (40 BP) (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Lele: 237-282 (84.3 - 100.3%) -- approx. 6.3% chance to OHKO
and i usually have rocks up so it is a ko basically but recently I have been think if i can switch weavile with urshifu as i already have speed control with dragapult.

Dpult (Dragapult) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Flamethrower
I use dragapult as my main form of speed control and i dont run uturn over hydro pump as it hits tran and hippo really powerfully and i find those mons quite annoying sometimes. Calcs:
252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 136+ SpD Heatran: 126-148 (32.6 - 38.3%) -- 2.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery.
252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 136+ SpD Heatran: 228-270 (59 - 69.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery. Usually i dont reveal the pump until it is low but ive been think recently if should make it u turn as blissey can switch in care free and i usually double into weavile if its predictable.

Lando (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 164 SpD / 92 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Earthquake
why wouldnt u bring lando-t. Rocks got that, pivoting? Got that. toxic for the zapdos torn hippo ttar? got that. lando is everything i need but im starting to feel that i need chomp as lando hasnt been putting in that much work for me. toxic over knock bc the bulky mons annoy me but im thinking about knock because of zapdos and torn as i usually have rocks up but i have ferro and weavile the rest is pretty basic

Tran (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 228 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic
Why flame body u ask? i use this to punish rillaboom on the u turn, weavile on the knock, victini on the u turn, kartana with the leaf blade/ knock. and if im desperate bring it in on barra(when low hp ofc.) Ive thought of making it more defensive but i think ive got that side covered with ferro and zapdos and im running one extra speed to outspeed those smogon set trans.

Ferro (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Body Press
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
well you can always use a ferro. i have knock always useful(used to have gyro ball for kyruem thank god its gone.) body press for the steels and spikes for the hazard stack. i could have ran more spec def and made tran more bulky on def but i realised tran is more useful bulky but ill lets the reviewer decide for that. the rest is pretty basic stuff.

Zappy (Zapdos) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Defog
one word. Paralyse. i use this mon to paralyse tran weavile dragapult u name it and if my luck is on point i can para a whole team as done once in a game. I run hurricane bc if rillaboom as if it sds, it can superpower my tran, glide my weavile and glide my dragapult for loads of damage just for the kill and i choose zapdos as it walls all the annoying mons, hawlucha zapdos-g torn etc.

Im willing to take a advice i can get as as of now i keep losing and fell from high 1800s to 1500s and i dont know how to fix it maybe im just bad orthe mons dont go well together im not really sure but if you made it this far thanks for reading and sorry for the grammar
Theteam:https://pokepast.es/9f899154be0850db

Last edited:
If its specs easily revenge killing with weavile or predicting tge switch and its hard to beat 2x weavile or if its scarf shadow ball/flamethrower does nothing tran but i ckuld get chipped throught the game so i try to kill it quick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)