Platinum Battle Frontier Tournament (Round 5 - Battle Tower)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
KD24 and JRRRRRRR host the Platinum Battle Frontier Tournament!

After making your way out of the Battle Castle, you are so close to the end that you can feel it. You can see the light, but there are still two tests that stand in your way. The Brains begin leading you to the next battling location, the Battle Tower. In the distance, you see an impossibly large building. As you get closer, you realize that your eyes were not deceiving you. This is going to be harder than you thought....

RULES:
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • Self KO Clause
  • Item Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Do Not Complain!
  • Latias, Garchomp and Latios are allowed!
  • Manaphy, Jirachi, and Celebi are not!
  • Wobbuffet is not allowed!
  • All matches are done at Level 50 with the exception of the final match!
OHKO Clause and Evasion Clause are not in effect.
This is a fun tourney to test your different knowledge and ideas of Pokemon and the Frontier

1st Round: Battle Hall; You can only choose one Pokemon to use.
2nd Round: Battle Factory; You will be PMed 6 completely random Pokemon. Both players will select two Pokemon they wish to use which will then be PMed back to the opponent. The opponent will use this knowledge to make their 3rd selection.
3rd Round: Battle Arcade; The rules have been completely changed! In the Battle Arcade, you will choose a team of 3 Pokemon, any 3 you want ... but they must all be the same type! You and your opponent won't know the types until actually in battle.
4th Round: Battle Castle; Instead of decreasing levels, you can eliminate potential teams all together! Before this 3 vs 3 battle starts, both players send in PMs that eliminate 6 Pokemon from their opponent's choice. For example, If I send a PM to jrrrrrr that says "ban garchomp, gyarados, infernape, blissey, salamence, flygon" the opponent will not be able to make their team with any of these 3.
5th Round: Battle Tower; 3 vs 3 level 50 Frontier Semifinals
6th Round: 6 VS 6 level 100 Frontier Championship Battle
This is the fifth round:

5th Round: Battle Tower; 3 vs 3 level 50 Frontier (Semifinals)

Round 5 pairings:

kaxtar v reachzero
sot v snorlax

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, REMEMBER THESE RULES BEFORE YOU BATTLE:
- pokemon must be at level 50
- after choosing your three, fill the last three slots with magikarp or something equally as useless. Do not attempt to use 6 pokemon and choose 3 depending on how the battle goes.
- START WITH A POKEMON THAT YOU INTEND TO USE. DO NOT LEAD WITH YOUR "FILLER" POKEMON

SAVE YOUR LOGS

good luck to all

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kaxtar vs Reachzero - Despite a good type matchup in round 3, he DID beat me so I'm picking him to win the whole thing :). Gl man
SoT vs Snorlax - Together, we must overcome and abolish hax forever <3

Gl all

damn, i wanted a team west finale for this tournament.

im sure i'll run into sot on irc, so we should get this done soon enough

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I beat snorlax. I am editing this post, since im 1 post from my 1k. obv not wasting it on anything.

edit: ahahah im laughing, someone dropped out of the fucking quarters and semis, and I didn't get to play either one. wrigggggged ;) -.-

kaxtar v reachzero
sot v snorlax - sot cannot conquer a whole frontier, he's a mere child :D
good luck kiddies

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kaxtar PM'd me and he said he is going to be away for 3 weeks. His last round opponent was DQd for inactivity....so its not like I can replace him at this point. I talked to KD24 and reachzero will be advancing

SoT just defeated snorlax in a close match (I just saw the log and idk what that "posse" comment was about, that match was p close >_>)

So, the finals will be SoT vs reachzero. I'll talk to KD24 to see if he wants to post another topic or just continue the tournament in this thread

I didn't even have to set a deadline and this round was done in 3 days. Good job everyone ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)