not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… PEOPLE'S MODERATOR ELECTION 2024: CAMPAIGNING STARTS NOW (about time...)

Caffieneboost, do you have any comment on the allegations that you purposefully and grossly manipulating the valuation of your posting points in order to reach the Posters 200, or on the annoucned investigation by antemortem's office? Do you intend to fight the charges all the way to the Supreme chaos?

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Caffieneboost, do you have any comment on the allegations that you purposefully and grossly manipulating the valuation of your posting points in order to reach the Posters 200, or on the annoucned investigation by antemortem's office? Do you intend to fight the charges all the way to the Supreme chaos?
You are fake news.

There are no allegations. No allegations at all. I did nothing wrong. I did nothing wrong.

The valuation of the posting point has been backed by scientists. Beautiful scientists. I've seen plenty of scientists in my lifetime, they're all "we can... we can split a sad react." they say "we can split the sad react and it'll pour out... energy. lots of energy" and those scientists are babies. those scientists can't do anything compared to our scientists, our scientists are some of the best. Some of the best let me tell you.

You're trying to scaremonger the people into believing that the corrupt antemortem investigation will save this subforum's economy. That corrupt antemortem, post-mortem, that's what we call them in the senate, post-mortem will give a fair and balanced investigation, they will not. antemortem, they're a Cong spy. They've been sent by Cong to undermine our efforts to keep Smog Off, they're a traitor to the subforum. We will not let them anywhere near your hard earned posting points. We're gonna put them and crooked Ashley in Trou folks. We're gonna lock them up in Trou.

The Cong scaremongers, they will not put a stop to our great subforum. They will not. We will inflict a posting point sanction on Cong the likes of which you have never seen. Never seen folks. They're gonna wish they never invaded.

Last edited:

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
NEWS FROM THE FRONT

BP has been indicted on a breaking scandal involving selling Smogoff land to Cong and other forums in exchange for posting points shared by the upper echelon of his government. He is also scheduled for impending trial over hateful speech towards the Smogoff flag, as well as financial issues and his handling of the recession. CaffeineBoost is now expected to be the frontrunning candidate.

Peace talks between Cong and Smogoff have fizzled, with BIG ASHLEY's capture by Cong forces a large point of contention, alongside another scandal in Cong leadership leading to a military coup. The interim president of Smogoff has not been decided yet, with the emergency election occurring soon.

antemortem and his their investigative team are currently not responding to comment offers about the developing investigation into Caffeine's potential fraud; a spokesperson stated that "This is going to be one hell of a legal fight". Could this unseat Caffeine as well?

olivia is currently selling Bellibolts at $2.30 apiece, trying to curry favor from locals as well as potentially make a grassroots bid to dethrone the legally-challenged top three. Can she do it, or will her campaign be Bulldozed?

faint, the final challenger, has officially withdrawn and does not wish to comment on the fiasco nor re-enter the fray as a candidate.

CORRECTION (5:41 PM, 3/13/24): User antemortem was incorrectly referred to as "he". My sincerest apologies to them. The error has been rectified.

Last edited:

olivia

bellibolt saleswoman
is a Pre-Contributor
olivia is currently selling Bellibolts at $2.30 apiece, trying to curry favor from locals as well as potentially make a grassroots bid to dethrone the legally-challenged top three. Can she do it, or will her campaign be Bulldozed?
Erm Bellibolt actually enjoys being hit by bulldoze to proc its Weakness Policy and Electromorphosis and slow it down in Trick Room! we love a VGC viable king.

Anyway, I think it is important even if I do not receive a single vote to stand for what is right, and that is to end this disgusting duopoly and return Smogoff to the people. Even if I might not make it to tomorrow, remember what I stood for, and that is YOU. and Bellibolt.

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
Campaining for the formation of the NBC (No Badge Collective).
Alongside Magic Mayhem Maiden (who I totally didn't just drag out of bed), we will run for Smogoff president.
RISE UP MY BADGELESS BRETHREN!
I am here to confirm that I would be a good co-manager for the SPL (Smogoff Premier League) and we would like to take Dracovish Meteors
and if your post is good, I will like it

now where is my bed

anyway can i get a quick breakdown on what everyone's policies are again
Unlike other parties, the NBC is clear in it's agenda. We're here to serve badgeless users just like you! No vicious motives, no fake polls, no
You are fake news.
We are the ONLY party who has yet to be slandered, and for good reason. We ARE the best! Join us today!

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist
“1000 Cisgender Male Proboscis Monkeys Gathered For Beer And Toys Deep Underground. The Males Enjoyed Pale Ale And Oatmeal Stout On Draft And Pulled Wooden Ducks Around On Strings.”

stories like this aren’t uncommon in the news these days. i would like to prod our lovely candidates as to how exactly they will address these troubling events

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
MY FELLOW PATRATS
I am very happy to accept my victory in this election. The people are speaking and they're speaking very loudly in favour of me. The people are saying such good things... such good things. They're saying such things like "He's gonna build the posting wall, he's gonna build the wall that keeps Cong out" and I will. They're saying "The other candidates" they're really saying this "The other candidates are frauds. They're frauds." I wouldn't accuse the other candidates of fraud, I wouldn't say that, but there are people saying it and there are a lot of people saying it and I'm not saying it but there are just a lot of people saying it.

The people... the people have given me a mandate. They've given me a mandate to run this subforum. The election polls, they're not open yet, they're not... but the people will be out in droves folks, in droves. They'll be out in droves when the polls open and they will do what is right... and what's right is me, I am right folks, I am right.

But of course that's not why we're here. We're here to celebrate the life of Smogoff senator Phoopes. Senator Phoopes was a great senator, a tremendous senator. We're not here to campaign right now folks, we're here to dedicate the day to the one poster that matters and that is Phoopes.

The thing about retirement, it's so tricky. It's a very tricky thing. Some people don't know when to retire but Phoopes knew when to retire and now Phoopes is retired. They did something very tricky. They did something so tricky. Most people wouldn't know when to retire, most people, and I'm not saying anyone in particular doesn't know when to retire. I'm not saying anyone should retire. I'm just saying that Phoopes isn't even... old... tired... narcoleptic to some degree... Phoopes doesn't exhibit any of these and yet Phoopes knew when to retire. Unlike one candidate.

But without Phoopes, we need a force of power. We need a force of power folks and I am that force of power. I will take this subforum into a golden age of posting folks. A golden age. Our policies are golden and they will start up this new golden age.

We need you to vote Caffeine J. Boost on the day the polls open. The day- people, CROOKED ASHLEY, she's so crooked, they haven't even told us... they haven't told us when the polls open! They haven't! She cannot run a subforum, she cannot run an election, she must not win an election. To prevent these fascist, cong supporting traitors from destroying your Smogoff experience, vote for Caffeine J. Boost on election day. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)