1v1 PEAKED #47 : Blood valiant Volcanion

RudeLiees

formerly Xr Kartana
Hello, Welcome for my first RMT, today I show the team I made in 1v1 who made me top 47 in the ladder !

1. PROOF OF PEAK
IMG_0321.jpg

2. The team !
:Volcanion: Volcanion @ Air Balloon
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 124 HP / 252 SpA / 132 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Overheat
- Steam Eruption
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb/flame charge

Volcanion will lead when you’ll see ground or fire Pokémon’s like donphan or a iron moth, the HP allows him to survive a seed bomb/flower trick from meowscarada, earth power allow him to touch rock/ground Pokémon, sludge bomb is for fairy Pokémon like enamorus or valiant, flame charge can replace sludge bomb for baiting and/or outspeed magnezone oroutspeed max speed corvi stall.

:Iron valiant: Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 250 HP / 54 SpA / 204 Spe
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere/Focus blast
- Thunderbolt
- Encore
- Moonblast
Special valiant, thunderbolt is for water type and flying type, encore can bait sableye, aurasphere and Moonblast for stab, focus blast has move power but miss too much and made me lose than win lol, but it can be a option.
The 54 spa allow to ohko most of non special mons. The HP for longevity, Speed for outspeed most of the tier.

:Ursaluna-Bloodmoon: Ursaluna-Bloodmoon (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Mind's Eye
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 SpD
Modest Nature
- Blood Moon
- Vacuum Wave
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind/hyper beam
The star of the team, I love this Mon because he can kill most of the tier, his ability allow him to touch sableye, chandelure, and dragapult.

Weakness policy allow him to hit very hard if touched by a super effective move, calm mind will be used only if ur opponent have a passive mon for doing more damage, vacuum wave can kill pao, and sableye if you didn’t killed him or Annihilape.
Earth power and blood moon for stabs.
Hyper beam can replace CM, u can use it if you sure to KO the Pokémon of ur opponent.

https://pokepast.es/de1f9668e3ac4dc8

3. Threats

1. CM Cresselia can be very difficult to deal with him, especially because my team has no physical moves, he can easily set up calm mind and use moonlight.
2. WP sturdy magnezone, this set destroys my team, hyper beam kill ursalana and valiant, flash cannon valiant and thunderbolt kill Volcanion.

I hope you appreciated the RMT and I hope you’ll have fun with this team, Ciao :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)