Other P.u team....that I haven't even tried to use yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get one thing strait, at the time of me making this I haven't even played a single battle in the p.u tier and that what's going to make this twisty. Because of that I can't tell you how well this team will do when they all mesh together(because I haven't play with the team yet)) so I really might not be able to squeeze the desired 5 text lines out for you guys, and yes I do know how to make a good r.m.t I just lack the substance and experience this time to give you an in depth report.http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/stally-duo-into-attackers-peaked-1450.3516923/

Alien lifeform (Gogoat) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Milk Drink
- Earthquake
- Bulk Up

Gogoat has a knarly b.s.t of 531 and low special attack to boot, he's my bulkiest guy by far with milk drink and lefties for staying power and a generic stab move + earthquake for offence.
Blockhead (Bastiodon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
- Metal Burst
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Defense
- Toxic

Exists purely for walling stuff and Stealth rocks, toxic for variety metal burst for offence. Iron def for staying power and has some synergies with toxic.

Thegreatdusknoir (Dusknoir) @ Life Orb
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Fire Punch
- Focus Punch

Bulky attacker has sucker punch for priority and focus punch for stally jerks who think that can outsmart fists of fury, will,o,wisp in case somthing needs to be stopped, fire punch for covrage.

Fromspainw/love (Tauros) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Thrash
- Return
intimidate is where it shines though because most of the tier seems to be physical I expect this guy to be getting the most kills, outrage seems to be viable in this tier due to a lack of steel and fairies and thrash is the same but with stab boost, earthquake for covrage.

Nobody likes me (Glaceon) @ Life orb
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD
- Shadow Ball
- Yawn
- Frost Breath
- Signal Beam

A special attack thermo nuke, for endgame slugfesting and revenge killing.

The worst one. (Rotom-Frost) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
Is just pure filler with some support options.

Honestly, your team has a pretty nasty fighting weakness. Once you lose Dusknoir a fighting type like Throh can honestly plow through your team, especially after Sneasel puts in work to it first. I'd get rid of Glaceon for bulkup Poliwrath as it really counters Sneasel and probably change your Rotom-F to a choice scarf set. Running timid nature, max speed and special attack. Volt switch, trick, blizzard and t-bolt.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey, it is required that you have a minimum of three lines of description for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles as outlined by the RMT rules. PM me with an updated version of your RMT after you review the rules and I'll reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)