Tournament OUPL Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
damn the op says no johns but ALL the scores are currently 0-0 according to op.

does the tour end after this week since nobody cares anymore? give the 5 man team the win for all i care but let's stop pretending that even the TO's give a damn about this tour anymore

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
When Mcm made it his mission to john this tour and I get a PM showing a plan to not give a shit about it chances are it's time for this tour to end.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
After making it through 7 weeks, I think it is time for this tournament to end. Though there were originally plans for playoffs, too many players blow off this tour to really make that a reality. Our goal taking over this tour was to let some newer players have chances to battle against experienced players. Hopefully after 7 weeks, they've gotten some exposure.

:heart::heart::heart: EVERYONE WINS :heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)