Other OU Theorymon [Revamped]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn 1: Toxic (15/16)
Turn 2: Fire Spin (12/16)
Turn 3: Taunt (7/15)
Turn 4: Flamethrower (Dead)

Granted, this leaves a lot up to chance like Fire Spin hitting and lasting more than 2 turns, them not having T wave, and them not switching out right after the Toxic, but it does work if a trapper is what you need. It works on more than just Chansey too.

Also, assuming they Seismic Toss all 4 turns, you'll die too, so you might want to pair it with a ghost type that can switch in on turn 4 and finish Chansey off. No matter what, you'll be pretty much dead, but that was kinda the point of Dusknoir, so I guess that's kinda mute.
Fire Spin lasts 4 turns minimum in Gen VI. Not that it makes it any more reliable.

Fire Spin lasts 4 turns minimum in Gen VI. Not that it makes it any more reliable.
Its just easier with Dusknoir, it traps Chansey with Shadow tag easier, and is immune to seismic toss, leaving chansey only able to hurt Dusknoir with Toxic stall, which Dusknoir can speed creep with 44 Spe Evs.

Feeling like Politoed's ability to recover isn't actually helping you? Is chesnaughts spiky shield the way you go, but his skin is just too rough? Is duskinor trapping for you, or trapping YOU? Thats why Magic Guard Moltres is for you! Ignore those Stealth Rocks impending your progress, and laugh at toxic so much, it's well.....Toxic!

Vote today for Magic Moltres
Trapping better than dusknoir since 1996

First well documented advertisement in awhile. Good job sir!

We've all been in predicaments of being overshadowed by much more successful younger brothers or some have I should say. Yet to be over shadowed completely by that brother is something that is nit know to many but a select few in the poke world. Yet why if you could help one of those few get out of the shadows and control them itself to the point you could stop people who could have laughed at you before and make them pay?

For all those who have been overshadowed by the younger and far more successful brothers and want revenge on a world that shuns then go for the might of the shadow tag! A vote for Dusk is a vote for he under achievers of the world!

Are you tired of teammates that can't handle the stress of Stealth Rocks? Wish you had a Pokemon that could reliably switch in and do its job? Well the legendary Moltres is here for you! The Phoenix's flames burn so hot that only direct attempts at its life leave a scratch. Watch as its mystical flames burn away those feeble attempts to wear it down. Moltres is the King of Utility; it can switch in and remove those pesky pebbles without blinking an eye; it can cripple those filthy physical attackers; it can sling powerful STABs with the rest of the big boys as a Hit and Run attacker; it can even provide a stalwart wall for your defense. It works all game long and is never a non-factor.

A vote for Moltres is a vote for the everyday working man.

Vote Moltres

Alright folks! So voting is going to last ONE MORE DAY. We're currently in the process of creating a new thread so that we can get someone less busy than unfixable to update the OP with the current slate and past winners. If you need a refresher on the current slate, it's

-Recover Politoed
-Shadow Tag Dusknoir
-Rough Skin Chesnaught
-Magic Guard Moltres

If you haven't voted yet, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do. We'd really like to see a lot of participation here.

You can PM your votes to Valmanway .

Thanks all, and have a splendid day!

So what happened? Are we going to get a new slate?
Here's the deal.

The thread owner of this can't update the thread, and it's really making a mess of it, since he can't update the title, update the slate, other things that I don't really want to talk about. Spo basically, I got asked to create a V3 of this, so we were trying to let this thread die out a bit. Sorry, but we'll announce votes + new slate in the new thread.

Here's the deal.

The thread owner of this can't update the thread, and it's really making a mess of it, since he can't update the title, update the slate, other things that I don't really want to talk about. Spo basically, I got asked to create a V3 of this, so we were trying to let this thread die out a bit. Sorry, but we'll announce votes + new slate in the new thread.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well thanks for telling me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)