OU RMT Help please

Hi!
As always, I seem obsesed with SubPetayapoleon, so the purpose of this team is to make my pokemon sweep late game.

Here is the team in preview:

CHANGES IN BOLD
And in depth:

Metagross @Occa Berry****************SuppaPC
Adamant
[Clear Body]
EV's: 252 hp, 236 atk, 12 def, 8 speed
Bullet punch
EQ
Stealth rocks
Explosion

Thanks to SoF for the idea of using this. The purpose I have a lead like this is that I want to be able to surpass other leads while setting stealth rock. SR helps Empoleon to sweep later in the match. I chose EQ over Meteor Mash because Bullet Punch already hits very well other leads like Azelf and Aero, and EQ helps me hit Heatran, Infernape and other Metagross for super effective. Explosion is for when this thing can't do anymore and I want to kill someone xD

Gengar @Expert Belt*********Darkman (SHINY)
Hasty
[Levitate]
EV's: 252 speed, 106 atk, 150 spatk

Focus Punch
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Fire)
Substitute

This guy surprises everyone, because it is not very seen. Blissey is a major Subpetaya counter, and Darkman lures Tha Fat One in and 2HKO or OHKO with Focus Punch depending on the Def EV's. Shadow Ball hits with a nice STAB and kills Starmie and HP FIRE kills Scizor and Magnezone. Named after Darkman from Megaman, because he was round and black xD

Salamence @Choice Specs*********Kohaku
Timid
[Intimidate]
EV's: 252 spatk, 252 speed, 6 hp

Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Fire Blast
Hydro Pump

Standard Specsmence. In my opinion, one of the best revenge killers in the game. Draco Meteor hits most of the metagame very hard, and I don't mind the spdef drop cause he is going to switch a lot of time. Fire Blast kills Skarmory, Scizor, Magnezone and Bronzong. Hydro Pump is mostly a filler, I might need a better option here. I went Timid instead of Modest for outrunning Lucario, though I don't think I need it THAT much...but I feel a little slow with Modest.

Zapdos @Leftovers************Thundaga
Calm
[Pressure]
EV's: 252 hp, 220 spdef, 16 spatk, 20 speed

Heat Wave
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (ICE)
Roost

Final Fantasy rules xD
This thing can take Special hits all day long and Roost off when the damage becomes annoying. He can kill Scizor, Bronzong and Skarmory with Heat Wave. Thunderbolt is a nice STAB move and can kill many pokemon that are hit neutral. HP ICE is for stuff like Gliscor.I thought this Zapdos needed a little more power, so I gave him 16 spatk and 20 speed instead of 32 speed.

Starmie @Leftovers***********STAFY
Timid
[Natural Cure]
EV's: 220 speed, 152 def, 136 hp

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Rapid Spin

Physical wall and spinner. Boltbeam and Surf hit everything at least for nutral damage. I need to take out other rocks because Sally and Zapdos switch out a lot and they are very weak to it. Went for 4 more speed EV's for outruning everything trying to outrun Gengar.

Empoleon @Petaya Berry**************Empln King
Modest
[Torrent]
EV's: 252 spatk, 232 speed, 12 hp, 14 spdef

Surf
Grass Knot
Substitute
Agility

My late game sweeper. After the set up, he can sweep everything the oponent left at the end effectively. Surf is a destructive attack after the Petaya and the Torrent activate, only resisted by the annoying Blissey and the rare Cresselia. Grass Knot kills Swampert, gives 2HKO to Bulky Gyaras and OHKO to un-bulky ones.
-----------------------------------------

I'm currently having some problems with special walls as Gengar is my only pokemon with physical attacks (Metagross doesn't count because he will explode most of the time), but I don't know what to take out...

Thank you for reading this and please RMT :)

Would you please add more detail to your descriptions, to follow rule 3 in the rules guidelines. If you do thanks that would be a big help for me to give you a better rate.

Firstly, aerodactyl isn't the best anti-lead out there since he is been out classes by mostly every lead now by metagross living his earthquake then meteor mashing, and returning a bullet punch to finish him off, and infernapes fire blast completely destroys him, the same with heatran leads, and flinchHAX jirachi leads iron head will mess him up.
Now I want you to go with a much better and stable lead like metagross since he's good and counters many other leads now a'days. If your looking for another anti-lead go with weavile. now here's the set I want you to run on metagross.

Metagross @ Occa Berry
252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe
Adamant Clear body
- Bullet punch
- Meteor Mash
- Stealth rocks
- Explosion
Alright here's why you should run him and i'll tell you what he does. Occa berry reduces fire attacks thrown at him mainly from heatran, and infernape and reduces the attack by 50%. That helps alot, now meteor mash id for the powerful hit and to get the occasional attack boosts. Say your facing an aer lead he's going to taunt the first turn so meteor mash, then it hangs on with sash, and bullet punch always go first since it's a priortiy move, and finishes off him. Later on you can get rocks up and boom that's mostly what he does, and is a powerful and defensive lead.
That's why you should go with him to fit your team since aerodactly is out-classed by other leads.
Alright all the other pokes are fine and good job for using grass knot on empoleon since you have hp(ice) and ice beam alreadys helps you from not being mauled by pert or curse pert which damages many teams. That's all I hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)