Ability: Swift Swim
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wave Crash
- Flip Turn
- Aqua Jet
- Psychic Fangs
Basculegion is an obvious rain abuser with swift swim and a solid pokemon. Has strong stab moves and boots, originally was choiced but I took it off to be a little stronger against hazards, and to cut down on choiced mons. Moveset has decent coverage, and no last respects because it is not really gonna be used for end game sweeps. Tera water to just hit even harder with wave crash.

Horsengate (Keldeo) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Sacred Sword
- Vacuum Wave
- Hydro Pump
Keldeo is a staple on most rain teams because of is high special attack and water moves, and It is going to be my main damage dealer for this team. Classic moveset with 4 stab attacks, with 2 boosted by rain. Vacuum wave will hit hard with Timid nature and max SpA investments, and pump and surf to do the classic water move spam. Tera fight for sticky situations against Darkrai and Gambit, and for extra stab.

Lat pulls (Latias) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpD / 24 Spe
- Mist Ball
- Draco Meteor
- Draining Kiss
- Calm Mind
Every good rain team needs a strong dragon type to do some breaking at some point, and in the dragon and fairy dominated meta, Latias is still as solid as it was on BW rain teams. Mist ball is huge coverage on big fighting types and draining kiss can hit hard against big dragon types if Lati is terad. Draco and calm mind are basically mandatory to do breaking with Latias, and stored power almost made it over kiss, but it needed dragon coverage other than draco. Tera fairy to hit draining kiss harder and resist stab dragon moves from Moon, Pult, Bolt, and others.

Torn Labrum (Tornadus-Therian) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 HP / 88 SpD / 168 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- U-turn
- Knock Off
Torn T is super solid in this meta and has been a pivot mon on rain teams forever. With hurricane made better by rain, and a super annoying moveset this thing sucks to face. Tera electric is for a Bolt or other big electric types that are switched in on it. Regenerator is super annoying to deal with and this thing will be going in and out all game, which is also the reason I elected to give this set boots.

Zigzag Scissors (Scizor) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Thief
Scizor has always been a rain team mon in its mega days, but the normal one it pretty solid too. According to the rain team formula, any rain team must have a steel type attacker just for defense and coverage. Technician choiced bullet punch will eat through big fairy types like Haterenne, Primerina, and Enamorous, technician thief will be doing 120 base, wich nothing wants to take with max attack investments. Super solid moveset with tera electric for all the resists, will probably be doing breaking and cleaning for my team in a normal game.

Pelipete (Pelipper) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Hurricane
- Surf
- U-turn
- Roost
Every rain team needs a rain setter and I elected to go for the drizzle pokemon rather than a bulky rain dance explosion one. Pelipper is defensive and can stay alive to continue setting rain and also maybe do some breaking with hurricane on someone unsuspecting. Roost keeps it alive and u turn can be used right after the start of a game to get to Basculegion or Keldeo on a safe witch in. Damp rock is obvious and tera dark is for resists that Pelipper may need.

This is my first attempt at a gen 9 rain team and I would love help from anyone that can guarantee it, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)