OU Platinum RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Old Thread is Out-Of-Date, so I made a new one.

This is my OU team. Please rate it and tell me how it is. My Wi-Fi is not working now; so I'll get it fixed by the time my team is completed, so I can hit the net.

Team Overview

Team Detailed

@ Leftovers
Impish (+Spe -SpA), Torrent
EVs: 252Hp / 252Def / 6Spe
~Stealth Rock
~Earthquake
~Ice Punch
~Roar

Notes: I chose him as Stealth Rock lead because of his bulky Earthquake and Ice Beam moves. This guy's main aim is to Set up Stealth Rock and Shuffle them with Roar. Roar is great for scouting and shuffling the opponent's Pokémon through entry damage, and it can stop the opponent's sweep in a pinch. If I'm tired of Shuffling, we'll use Earthquake and Ice Beam. And the EVs are to make him bulky for taking some attacks from speedy pokemon while shuffling. And the 6Spe for Stealth Rock. And the nature to make him bulky with Def. again.

@ Poison Orb
Jolly (+Spe -SpA), Poison Heal
EVs: 22Hp / 236Atk / 252Spe
~Spore
~Focus Punch
~Seed Bomb
~Facade

Notes: Sing a lullaby with Spore and keep Punching them. Using Facade with Toxic Orb is good to handle flying types. Seed Bomb as a normal attack.
@ Muscle Band
Jolly(+Spe -SpA), Blaze
EVs: 6Hp / 252Atk / 252Spe
~Mach Punch
~Stone Edge
~Flare Blitz
~Swords Dance

Notes: With a physical 120 base power STAB move (and maybe even two!), Swords Dance Infernape is a major threat in terms of both sweeping and wall breaking. I'm taking in Mach Punch for opponents who try to take me out with EQ like a Dugtrio. Flare Blitz is a good choice for Infernape to deal some damage. Stone Edge will throw rocks at birds. Some people are saying that this guy goes down fast....... But his purpose is that!! Deal as much damage as possible without a strategy and faint!!!
@ Leftovers
Hasty (+Spe -Def), Levitate
EVs: 100Atk / 156SpA / 252Spe
~Subsitute
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Punch
~Thunder Bolt

Notes: A subgar with ThunderBolt instead of HP fire. A spin blocker too. I'll use him in early game. ThunderBolt for Craudaunt, Sharpedo and Scizor. Sub-Punch for other darks.

@ Choice Band
Adamant(+Atk -SpA), Technician
EVs: 80Hp / 252Atk / 176SpD / 4Spe
~Pursuit
~Bullet Punch
~U-Turn
~Superpower

Notes: This Scizor allows you to effectively counter most variation of Dragon-type attacks such as Draco Meteor, while maintaining its original hard-hitting Attack stat. The 4 Speed EVs allow you to outrun Vaporeon without Speed investments and makes you slower than opposing Scizors who may U-turn on you, attempting to scout your team. Otherwise, you can take 8 SpD EVs and put them into Speed. Another alternate EV spread that you could use is 160 HP / 176 Atk / 168 SpD / 4 Spe; it is never 2HKOed by Specs Draco Meteor, allowing Scizor to kill Latias / Salamence accordingly.

@ Leftovers
Bold(+Def -Atk), Water Absorb
EVs: 252Hp / 252Def / 6SpA
~Surf
~Wish
~Toxic
~Protect

Notes: A classic Vapy with Toxic instead of HP Electric. If Infernape is in trouble with a water type, Vappy's ready to help. And also to tackle Life Orb Heatran, Gyarados and Kingdra. A useful Wish support Vappy is!

So, this is it. Please rate it and tell me suggestions about how to help me with my team. Thanks.:D
I'm thinking of more Speed over Swampert. Need help.
In-Process:
Trying to get Vappy over Starmie,
Trying to get Gengar over Dusknoir.

Thinking on Aerodactyll lead with Skarmory.
Thinking of Blaziken over Infernape (Agility, SD set)

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Hello.

Your thread is being locked under rule 3.

3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

In the future, please read the RMT rules before posting a team.

Good luck and happy rating in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)