SV OU OU Mimikyu and Hazard Garchomp

I’ve used loads of Pokémon on my team so if there are any Pokémon I should use let me know and I can quickly whip one up, this is before possible bans of Walking wake so if it gets moved onto this team and it gets banned it hasn’t been banned yet. Btw what do you think of mimikyu competitively?

0D31C9EA-A821-483C-BD46-FE30F79B4826.jpeg

Breloom @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Technician
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 108 Def / 200 SpD / 200 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Poison Jab

Breloom is a huge pain to deal with, especially with spore and Mach punch, and poison jab+Tera poison for fairy coverage.

2E0745CD-A9E6-4360-88A2-CD9AEB90E301.png

Nightfall (Greninja) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Protean
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Grass Knot
- Surf
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse

An all around pain to deal with, with good cover with ice beam and extrasensory, and a pain to get rid of, with a expert belt for added damage.

ED487AA4-ABE2-4CA9-B491-291AA7DBF5CF.jpeg
1678122998137.png
1678208802070.jpeg

Volcarona @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Def / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Tera blast
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain

Gholdengo @ Air Balloon
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 80 Def / 96 SpA / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

If set up correctly, quiver dance can pretty much solo any Pokémon, including fire types like armarouge thanks to Tera ground. and can sweep teams, did originally have acrobatics Tera flying to hit fire types but I ended up changing it for giga drain. and Gholdengo is a huge pain with nasty plot make it rain

B3921034-2812-467E-9969-1812BBF26826.jpeg
1678131065004.png
1678131993764.jpeg

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 80 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpD / 172 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake

Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 48 Atk / 128 Def / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw

A real pain when stealth rock set up and dragon tail to chip you away with, even worse with iron head to hit fairy types, the only real way to beat this is with corvigknight/Great tusk getting rid of rocks or rotom with will-o-wisp. And Dragonite is insane at doing damage with just a single dragon dance can sweep an entire team, and normal Tera for obvious reason.

A21DF37F-AEBC-49A3-AE3C-1665F788FB11.jpeg

Mimikyu @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Disguise
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 180 Atk / 140 Def / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough

Very underrated, having a free set-up turn with disguise, you can easily destroy teams with 2x attack, combined with drain punch healing, and you’ve got an absolute beast on your side that the opponent has no idea about.

75819D3D-8122-479C-8D57-445DAE206C3D.jpeg
1678122972781.png
1678131112575.jpeg

Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 80 Atk / 36 Def / 140 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bulk Up
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Body Press

Great Tusk @ Assault Vest
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner
- Close Combat
- Rapid Spin

A physically bulky Pokémon that’s great at removing hazards with defog as it can’t be poisoned or trapped in sticky webs and takes little damage to stealth rocks. And You’ve probably seen loads of Great Tusks, do you probably know the gist, rapid spin to get rid of spikes and toxic spikes, bulk up to set up and earthquake and close combat for damage

Threats
:clodsire:- a huge pain and I can barely kill it with even super-effective hits

:Walking Wake:- with sun set up, this can easily destroy my entire team.

:Zoroark-hisui:- can sweep with bitter malice, flamethrower, only protection is Greninja and great tusk

:Garganacl: - salt cure is a pain, but Gholdengo and mimikyu can take this thing down at time
write a comment of what do you think, any Pokémon to bench or add, or any Pokémon that could be a threat to my team or even what you think about the mimikyu, thanks for viewing and show me your teams.

Last edited:
Why do you have dual wall gren? It just doesn't make any sense. I'd go for specs set.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Surf
- U-turn / Spikes
- Grass Knot / Spikes / Ice Beam

Love the use of :mimikyu: by the way, it feels very underated and can be a huge threat, especially on webs team, it's able to hit quite hard with fighting and ghost STAB. You might want to consider life orb on it though, as well as max Atk and Spe and jolly.

Last edited:
Why do you have dual wall gren? It just doesn't make any sense. I’d go for specs instead.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Surf
- U-turn / Spikes
- Grass Knot / Spikes / Ice Beam

Love the use of :mimikyu: by the way, it feels very underated and can be a huge threat, especially on webs team, it's able to hit quite hard with fighting and ghost STAB. You might want to consider life orb on it though, as well as max SpA and Spe and jolly.
Thanks for the reply, i‘ve used your Greninja idea and edited the Greninja, thanks for helping

If youre having trouble with clod and wake, run tusk and dragonite. Instead of bulk up go with srocks for hazards (maybe swap over to a def + leftovers set too but thats up to you).

I’ve used loads of Pokémon on my team so if there are any Pokémon I should use let me know and I can quickly whip one up, this is before possible bans of Walking wake so if it gets moved onto this team and it gets banned it hasn’t been banned yet. Btw what do you think of mimikyu competitively?

View attachment 497212
Breloom @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 108 Def / 200 SpD / 200 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Poison Jab

Breloom is a huge pain to deal with, especially with spore and Mach punch, and poison jab+Tera poison for fairy coverage.

View attachment 497199

Nightfall (Greninja) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Surf
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse

An all around pain to deal with, with good cover with ice beam and extrasensory, and a pain to get rid of, with a expert belt for added damage.

View attachment 497201View attachment 497639View attachment 497936
Volcarona @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Def / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Tera blast
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain

Gholdengo @ Air Balloon
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 80 Def / 96 SpA / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

If set up correctly, quiver dance can pretty much solo any Pokémon, including fire types like armarouge thanks to Tera ground. and can sweep teams, did originally have acrobatics Tera flying to hit fire types but I ended up changing it for giga drain. and Gholdengo is a huge pain with nasty plot make it rain

View attachment 497202View attachment 497680View attachment 497683
Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 80 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpD / 172 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake

Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 48 Atk / 128 Def / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw

A real pain when stealth rock set up and dragon tail to chip you away with, even worse with iron head to hit fairy types, the only real way to beat this is with corvigknight/Great tusk getting rid of rocks or rotom with will-o-wisp. And Dragonite is insane at doing damage with just a single dragon dance can sweep an entire team, and normal Tera for obvious reason.

View attachment 497203
Mimikyu @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 180 Atk / 140 Def / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough

Very underrated, having a free set-up turn with disguise, you can easily destroy teams with 2x attack, combined with drain punch healing, and you’ve got an absolute beast on your side that the opponent has no idea about.

View attachment 497210View attachment 497638View attachment 497682
Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 80 Atk / 36 Def / 140 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bulk Up
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Body Press

Great Tusk @ Assault Vest
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner
- Close Combat
- Rapid Spin

A physically bulky Pokémon that’s great at removing hazards with defog as it can’t be poisoned or trapped in sticky webs and takes little damage to stealth rocks. And You’ve probably seen loads of Great Tusks, do you probably know the gist, rapid spin to get rid of spikes and toxic spikes, bulk up to set up and earthquake and close combat for damage

Threats
:clodsire:- a huge pain and I can barely kill it with even super-effective hits

:Walking Wake:- with sun set up, this can easily destroy my entire team.

:Zoroark-hisui:- can sweep with bitter malice, flamethrower, only protection is Greninja and great tusk

write a comment of what do you think, any Pokémon to bench or add, or any Pokémon that could be a threat to my team or even what you think about the mimikyu, thanks for viewing and show me your teams.
i think that you have very good weather synergy for example if someone tried to stop Protosynthesis with rain, greninja gets stronger but if they try to stop greninja with sun, great tusks, and volcarona get stronger. so i rate this team 6/10 because common threats can sweep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)