ORAS UU Teambuilding Compendium Version 2.0

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I was browsing through the Role Compendium and noticed that some Pokémanz were not listed yet:

Forretress
should be listed under Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, (physically defensive) Wall, (defensive) Pivot, Hazard Control and U-turn/Volt Switch. Maybe even list it under Dedicated Lead because of the Custap set. It could also be listed under (mixed) Wall because of the SpDef set.

Regular Aerodactyl should be added to Dedicated Lead.

Blissey should be listed under Stealth Rock, Wish/Healing Wish, Heal Bell/Aromatherapy and (specially defensive) Wall.

If M-Absol is listed under Hazard Control, Espeon should be too.

Virizion to Setup Sweepers (Swords Dance, Calm Mind), Water Check and Dark Check/Knock Off Switch-ins.

Vaporeon should be listed under Wish/Healing Wish, Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, Water Check, Phazers and (defensive) Pivot. It does have access to Heal Bell, Roar and Baton Pass after all.

Arcanine should be listed under Fire Checks, Phazers, Priority Users and (physically defensive) Wall.

Darmanitan should be listed under U-turn/Volt Switch, Stallbreaker/Wallbreaker and Choice User (Scarf).

Donphan should be listed under Hazard Control, Stealth Rock, Assault Vest Users, Phazers and (physically defensive) Wall.

Yanmega should be listed under Choice User (Specs) and Stallbreaker/Wallbreaker.

Haxorus should be listed under Setup Sweepers (Dragon Dance, Swords Dance) and Stallbreaker/Wallbreaker.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
  • Metagross to Whimsicott counter
  • Suicune as Physical/Mixed wall. The most common spreads are 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD and bold
Take Bronzong out of Counters to Toxicroak. Max Defense(which isn't even a set) can not switch into an SD and win. I would probably take it out of the list all together. Impish barely beats it 1v1, and zong runs spdef anyway so there is no point.
Ok so I incorrectly assumed Superpower was slashed on the analysis, so Blissey is safe to stay in counters. However, Florges does need to be relegated to Hard Check status, because Iron Tail is slashed and it's cleanly 2HKOed after SR damage.

Ok, here's some stuff I noticed. Focused on B+ since it didn't seem to be getting much attention. If anything needs explaining, I'm glad to. I had explanations for all these at first, but I got 90% of the way through before accidentally hitting X and losing it all, so sorry if it's a bit blunt. E: After reading the post below, some of the stuff (like offensive P2 e_e) probably won't be relevant enough to change anything, but hopefully most of it is still helpful.

Krook doesn't counter Cress. Pretty sure CM set beats Reuni too if it doesn't have shadow ball, although I could be wrong.

Zam can be moved up as a Tenta counter.

Venomoth hard checks Alomomola.

Florges and P2 only hard check Kyurem rather than countering it.

Hydrei counters Mega Doom.

MAggron, Snorlax, and Cress don't counter Gardevoir.

Zapdos doesn't counter Lucario.

Florges doesn't counter (don't even think it checks tbh) Tornadus.

Zapdos and Aromatisse don't counter Mienshao.

Crobat, MAggron, Forry, Escav, Chesnaught, Bronzong all don't counter Roserade.

Snorlax counters Chandy.

Somehow, Fire Blast is used on MAbsol enough to show up on the usage stats, but Iron Tail isn't. So only take Chesnaught, MAggron and M-Lix off counters. However, it's small enough a percentage you can probably just keep them.

Blissey doesn't counter Nidoking.

I guess the offensive P2 set wasn't taken into account, because the only things on its list of counters that actually do so after a Download boost (which must be taken into account) are Florges, Lax, Blissey, and Machamp (AV).
Implemented and agree with about half of these, thanks guys!

I was browsing through the Role Compendium and noticed that some Pokémanz were not listed yet:
Forretress should be listed under Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, (physically defensive) Wall, (defensive) Pivot, Hazard Control and U-turn/Volt Switch. Maybe even list it under Dedicated Lead because of the Custap set. It could also be listed under (mixed) Wall because of the SpDef set.

Regular Aerodactyl should be added to Dedicated Lead.

Blissey should be listed under Stealth Rock, Wish/Healing Wish, Heal Bell/Aromatherapy and (specially defensive) Wall.

If M-Absol is listed under Hazard Control, Espeon should be too.

Virizion to Setup Sweepers (Swords Dance, Calm Mind), Water Check and Dark Check/Knock Off Switch-ins.

Vaporeon should be listed under Wish/Healing Wish, Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, Water Check, Phazers and (defensive) Pivot. It does have access to Heal Bell, Roar and Baton Pass after all.

Arcanine should be listed under Fire Checks, Phazers, Priority Users and (physically defensive) Wall.

Darmanitan should be listed under U-turn/Volt Switch, Stallbreaker/Wallbreaker and Choice User (Scarf).

Donphan should be listed under Hazard Control, Stealth Rock, Assault Vest Users, Phazers and (physically defensive) Wall.

Yanmega should be listed under Choice User (Specs) and Stallbreaker/Wallbreaker.

Haxorus should be listed under Setup Sweepers (Dragon Dance, Swords Dance) and Stallbreaker/Wallbreaker.
Hikari recompiled the Role Compendium list to only show B-rank and above Pokemon. I did include lower ranked Pokemon before we revamped it, but later decided that it would probably be best to include only the more relevant Pokemon in the metagame. Though if any of these Pokemon rise to B-Rank or above in the future, they will be definitely be added!

e: also made a note in the Intro of Role Compendium clarifying this

esche

Understandable, I was actually thinking something like that would be the case. Good to clarify that!

You're also missing Mandibuzz under the B rank mons ^^

Btw I think this version of the compendium is a huge improvement. Not that the old one was bad, but having taken the time to list counters, hc's and sc&rkers is just wow. Props to you

Reactions: nv
Sableye:
If both Espeon and Azelf are Hard Checks, Alakazam would be too
M-Absol is placed at Counters and Hard Checks lol
Arcanine should be placed at Counter
Chandelure should be placed at Soft Check...

That's all that I saw

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Here are my thoughts on where to place the new drops:

Roles: Wish Passer, Cleric, Dragon check, Fighting check, Dark check, Wallbreaker, Specs user, Defensive and Offensive Pivot (Baton Pass)

Checks
  • Hydreigon: Counter
  • Salamence: Hard Check
  • Alakazam: Hard Check
  • M-Sceptile: Counter
  • M-Sharpedo: Counter
  • Whimsicott: Counter
  • M-Stoise: Hard Check (Hydro Pump does too much)
  • Heracross: Hard Check
  • Base Swampert: Counter
  • Mienshao: Hard Check
  • M-Absol: Hard Check
  • Umbreon: Counter

Roles: Stealth Rock, Healing Wish, U-Turn, Defensive and Offensive Pivot, Water check, Fighting check, Stallbreaker (SD/NP/Sub Pass), Scarf user, Set up sweeper, Priority user? It gets Sucker Punch lol

Checks
  • Suicune: Counter
  • M-Pert: Hard Check
  • Cobalion: Hard check?
  • Alakazam: Soft or Hard check, it can T-Wave it but is fodder for CM sets without it, and Scarf pivots into it and threatens with U-Turn
  • M-Sceptile: I'd say Counter or Hard Check. It can't really break bulky Celebi
  • Gatr: Hard check
  • M-Stoise: Hard check
  • Swampert: Counter
  • Cresselia: Counter (SD sets)
  • Alomomola: Counter
  • Slowking: Counter
  • Rotom-M: Counter
  • Milotic: Counter
  • Chesnaught: Counter/Hard Check, it needs Psychic STAB
  • Diancie: Counter
  • Dragalge: Soft Check/Revenge Killer
  • Roserade: Revenge Killer
  • Jellicent: Counter
  • Nidos: Soft check
  • Heracross: Soft check
  • Lucario: I'd say soft, +2 Crunches hurt
  • P2: Counter

Roles: AV User, Offensive Pivot, Dark check, Special Dragon check, Wallbreaker, Scarf User, Priority

Checks
  • Hydreigon: Hard Check
  • Suicune: Hard Check (Guts)
  • Mamoswine: Soft check
  • Cobalion: Soft check
  • Krook: Hard check
  • M-Shark: Counter
  • Sableye: Counter (Guts)
  • Empoleon: Counter
  • Crawdaunt: Soft check
  • Snorlax: Hard check
  • Swampert: Counter (Guts)
  • Alomomola: Counter (Guts)
  • Tenta: Counter (Guts)
  • Kyurem: Soft check
  • M-Absol: Counter
  • M-Doom: Hard Check
  • Milotic: Counter (Guts)
  • P2: Counter
  • M-Aboma: Hard check
  • Bronzong: Counter
  • Umbreon: Counter
  • Jellicent: Counter

hi. conk is subjective since AV and SF LO (it's better I swear) have different overall checks. ones in blue are SF LO checks.

Revenge Killers
  • Aerodactyl-M
  • Entei
  • Swampert-M
  • Alakazam
  • Mamoswine
  • Whimsicott
  • Blastoise-M
  • Crawdaunt
  • Azelf
  • Heracross
  • Kyurem
  • Houndoom-M (only when lacking MPunch)
  • Gardevoir
  • Crobat
  • Tornadus
  • Chandelure
  • Roserade
  • Nidoking
  • Nidoqueen
  • Abomasnow-M
  • Diancie (set dependent really)
Hard Checks
  • Florges
  • Gyarados
  • Reuniclus
  • Slowking
  • Swampert
  • Cresselia (tanks a knock off somewhat comfortably)
  • Doublade (knock off)
  • Tangrowth (lacking Ice Punch)
(Aromatheraphy)
Revenge Killers
  • Aerodactyl-M
  • Gyarados
  • Alakazam
  • Mamoswine
  • Krookodile
  • Beedrill-M
  • Sharpedo-M
  • Feraligatr (iffy, but crunch hurts)
  • Blastoise-M (dark pulse and ice beam)
  • Nidoqueen
  • Toxicroak
  • Infernape
  • Heracross
  • Crobat
  • Roserade
  • Tornadus
  • Chandelure
  • Absol-M
  • Nidoking
Hard Checks
  • Hydreigon (DGleam)
  • Entei
  • Florges (NP / SD can overwhelm it)
  • Sableye (DGleam)
  • Reuniclus
  • Cresselia
  • Kyurem
  • Houndoom-M
  • Porygon2
  • Abomasnow-M
  • Shaymin
  • Rotom-H
Counters
  • Bronzong
  • Umbreon
(Heal Bell)
Revenge Killers
  • Cobalion
  • Swampert-M
  • Alakazam
  • Mamoswine
  • Krookodile
  • Beedrill-M
  • Feraligatr
  • Nidoking
  • Toxicroak
  • Crawdaunt
  • Lucario
  • Metagross
Hard Checks
  • Nidoqueen
  • Cresselia (can calm mind and win 1v1)
  • Tentacruel
  • Crobat
  • Escavalier
  • Forretress
  • Roserade (SpD)
  • Porygon2 (Needs more SpD than Standard)
  • Rotom-H
  • Steelix-M
Counters (granted they don't have reliable recovery, but are 3HKOed by anything fired at them)
  • Empoleon
  • Snorlax
  • Bronzong
  • Aggron-M

Last edited:
We should wait on this until they have Rankings Up, imo we shouldn't wait the Analysis, as they will demand a lot of time...

Also -Magic- , Rotom-H is a Hard Check for Celebi, as it can't switch-in safely in the NP + 3 Attacks set.
252 SpA Celebi Psychic vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-H: 117-138 (38.6 - 45.5%) -- 79.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
I've gone ahead and removed Zapdos. As for new drops, I'm waiting for the next update to the Viability Rankings and starts of analyses to do anything to the compendiums (especially for things like Celebi and Conk where popular sets aren't set in stone), but thanks to everyone who has chimed in on the mons so far!

esche

Alright, I just went through the Checks and Counters and noticed that some changes from the VR ranking haven't been implemented yet. Here you go:

B rank

+ Arcanine
+ Forretress
+ Blissey
+ Porygon2
+ Porygon-Z
+ Mega Absol

- Espeon
- Hoopa

B+ rank

+ Azelf
+ Crawdaunt
(+ Conkeldurr)

- Porygon2
- Cresselia
- Mega Absol

A- rank

+ Feraligatr
+ Cresselia

- Azelf

A rank

+ Florges
(+ Sylveon)

- Krookodile

A+ rank

+ Krookodile
(+ Celebi)

- Alakazam
- Florges

Not sure how far the analyses for Conkeldurr, Sylveon and Celebi progressed, which is why I put them in brackets.

Also since Blissey, Forretress, Arcanine and P-Z are in B rank now, they should be added to the Role Compendium. Possible roles for Blissey, Forretress and Arcanine can be found here, while Porygon-Z should be added under Stallbreakers/Wallbreakers, Choice Users (Scarf and Specs) and Setup Sweepers (Agility and Nasty Plot).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ark

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Role Compendium has been updated!

Besides adding the drops (Celebi/Sylveon/Conk) and removing Alakazam/Zapdos, I was a bit more exclusive than the former list in deciding what goes in each category, e.g. I didn't put Nidoking or MBee in Toxic Spikes or Doublade in Pursuit or Krookodile in Scarf users because those are pretty niche options in the current meta. The more borderline stuff I did (not) include is a pretty subjective decision so it's entirely possible some tweaking will be needed.

I also ordered everything by viability ranking because it's much less subjective than ordering based on what most viably fills each role. Everything is B rank or higher except base Aerodactyl in the Lead category.

Other changes:

- changed Hazard control to Rapid Spin / Defog because the only Magic Bounce user at least B rank was Absol-M which shouldn't really be recommended as hazard control

- added Baton Pass to U-turn / Volt Switch, only extra entry was Celebi

- split Wish and Healing Wish into separate categories

- Removed the Assault Vest and Pivots categories

- removed Volt Switch ins (literally just grounds + mscept, didn't feel like it's needed because it's just basic type chart info)

Shiba is working on updating the Checks Compendium as well, so stay tuned for that!

Add Haxorus to SD Sweeper
Add Bronzong to TR Sweeper
Add Houndoom-Mega to Pursuit Trapper, since it isn't unviable, it can check a ton of Pokémon like Chandelure, Espeon, Azelf and do a little bit of damage in Cresselia while switching.
Reuniclus has 0 Counters lol, Sableye can't switch if it is weakened and Escavalier is 2HKOed by Focus Blast after Rocks.

Last edited:
Aromatisse isn't a counter to Heracross. Jolly Facade 2HKOs it with Stealth Rock and has a 44% chance without Rocks.

Metagross and Mega Houndoom to trappers

Hoopa to fighting checks, calm mind, nasty plot, and trick room users

Diancie to Physical Walls.

I think you should separate stall and wallbreakers since there's a pretttyy big difference between the two and would be more clear to which is which (Ex. Mega Blastoise is a wallbreaker not a stallbreaker, but a new comer wouldn't be able to tell the difference) Stallbreaker is a pretty shady criteria in the first right, but it includes but isn't limited to users that have access to Taunt, immunity / empowerment to status + can setup (Heracross), etc. In short something that can setup quickly, setup reliably (CM + Recovery) and / or prevent recovery.

Here's what it would look like (from my POV) if you implement it

Wallbreakers:
Hydreigon, Salamence, Entei, Mamoswine, Krookodile, Sylveon Blastoise-M, Nidoqueen, Infernape, Feraligatr, Heracross, Mienshao, Kyurem, Tornadus, Escavalier, Lucario, Crawdaunt, Houndoom-M, Gardevoir, Chandelure, Azelf, Conkeldurr, Nidoking, Abomasnow-M, Dragalge, Machamp, Metagross, Porygon-Z, Shaymin, Tyrantrum, Snorlax, Swampert-M, Beedrill-M, Sharpedo-M, Rotom-C, Hoopa, Heliolisk, Rotom-H

Stallbreakers:
Hydreigon, Celebi, Sableye, Reuniclus, Infernape, Heracross, Crobat, Kyurem, Escavalier, Lucario, Houndoom-M, Gardevoir, Chandelure, Azelf, Nidoking, Absol-M, Jellicent, Mandibuzz, Porygon-Z, Snorlax, Florges, Espeon, Hoopa

In theory some things like Nidoqueen could stallbreak if using Taunt, but it's not too common for it to be placed as a Stallbreaker

Aromatisse isn't a counter to Heracross. Jolly Facade 2HKOs it with Stealth Rock and has a 44% chance without Rocks.

Metagross and Mega Houndoom to trappers

Hoopa to fighting checks, calm mind, nasty plot, and trick room users

Diancie to Physical Walls.

I think you should separate stall and wallbreakers since there's a pretttyy big difference between the two and would be more clear to which is which (Ex. Mega Blastoise is a wallbreaker not a stallbreaker, but a new comer wouldn't be able to tell the difference) Stallbreaker is a pretty shady criteria in the first right, but it includes but isn't limited to users that have access to Taunt, immunity / empowerment to status + can setup (Heracross), etc. In short something that can setup quickly, setup reliably (CM + Recovery) and / or prevent recovery.

Here's what it would look like (from my POV) if you implement it

Wallbreakers:
Hydreigon, Salamence, Entei, Mamoswine, Krookodile, Sylveon Blastoise-M, Nidoqueen, Infernape, Feraligatr, Heracross, Mienshao, Kyurem, Tornadus, Escavalier, Lucario, Crawdaunt, Houndoom-M, Gardevoir, Chandelure, Azelf, Conkeldurr, Nidoking, Abomasnow-M, Dragalge, Machamp, Metagross, Porygon-Z, Shaymin, Tyrantrum, Snorlax, Swampert-M, Beedrill-M, Sharpedo-M, Rotom-C, Hoopa, Heliolisk, Rotom-H

Stallbreakers:
Hydreigon, Celebi, Sableye, Reuniclus, Infernape, Heracross, Crobat, Kyurem, Escavalier, Lucario, Houndoom-M, Gardevoir, Chandelure, Azelf, Nidoking, Absol-M, Jellicent, Mandibuzz, Porygon-Z, Snorlax, Florges, Espeon, Hoopa

In theory some things like Nidoqueen could stallbreak if using Taunt, but it's not too common for it to be placed as a Stallbreaker
Hoopa isn't a Fighting Check at all, it's typing will let it immune to Fighting-Type attacks, but it is OHKOed by Knock Off/Sucker Punch or other powerful moves, like Flare Blitz and Iron Tail, moves that the most of the Fighting-Types use.

Hoopa isn't a Fighting Check at all, it's typing will let it immune to Fighting-Type attacks, but it is OHKOed by Knock Off/Sucker Punch or other powerful moves, like Flare Blitz and Iron Tail, moves that the most of the Fighting-Types use.
So is Celebi, Chandelure, and about 90% of the other things listed as fighting checks. Don't see why Hoopa itself should just be excluded.

Some things that you forgot:

Haxorus to Swords Dance Sweepers
Bronzong to Trick Room Sweepers
Celebi to Calm Mind Sweepers
Celebi and Sylveon, Whimsicitt to Priority Users (Sucker Punch, Quick Attack and Encore/Stun Spore/Memento/Switcheroo)

hey everyone so I stumbled across this post http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/uu-playstyle-classification-thread.3483895/ for bw uu today and thought it would be really cool if we had a thread for gen 6 uu in this style, and it would fit pretty well here.

This type of thread would really help new people think of the types of different mons to use on different playstyles and define different playstyles more concretely for new users who don't know for example what uu stall looks like, and it would also help future people to know what to expect when they play gen 6 uu for the first time in sumo or later.

shout out to nv who gave me the idea to post the request to add it to here since this is already a good source for new players.

I'll post about the Checks Compendium when Pearl is posting the last VR changes.

Megas:
Aerodactyl-M, Swampert-M, Sceptile-M, Beedrill-M, Sharpedo-M, Blastoise-M, Houndoom-M, Abomasnow-M, Absol-M, Aggron-M

Stealth Rock:
Aerodactyl-M, Swampert-M, Cobalion, Celebi, Mamoswine, Krookodile, Nidoqueen, Infernape, Empoleon, Swampert, Nidoking, Aggron-M, Blissey, Bronzong, Forretress, Gligar, Metagross

Spikes:
Klefki, Roserade, Froslass, Chesnaught, Forretress

Toxic Spikes:
Nidoqueen, Tentacruel, Roserade, Forretress, Nidoking

Dedicated Lead:
Froslass, Aerodactyl

Rapid Spin / Defog:
Blastoise-M, Empoleon, Tentacruel, Crobat, Forretress, Gligar, Mandibuzz

Wish:
Sylveon, Florges, Alomomola, Blissey

Healing Wish / Lunar Dance:
Celebi, Cresselia, Shaymin

Heal Bell/Aromatherapy:
Celebi, Sylveon, Florges, Roserade, Ampharos-M, Blissey, Shaymin

Walls:
Physically Defensive:
Suicune, Swampert-M, Celebi, Gyarados, Nidoqueen, Cresselia, Swampert, Alomomola, Slowking, Milotic, Arcanine, Aggron-M, Chesnaught, Doublade, Gligar, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Bronzong
Specially Defensive:
Swampert-M, Celebi, Empoleon, Snorlax, Slowking, Aggron-M, Blissey, Bronzong, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Umbreon
Mixed:
Suicune, Swampert-M, Sylveon, Florges, Cresselia, Snorlax, Slowking, Milotic, Aggron-M, Bronzong, Gligar, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Arcanine,

Dual Screen Users:
Cresselia, Bronzong

U-Turn / Volt Switch:
Hydreigon, Cobalion, Celebi, Beedrill-M, Whimsicott, Infernape, Crobat, Mienshao, Rotom-C, Forretress, Gligar, Heliolisk, Rotom-H

Fire Checks:
Hydreigon, Aerodactyl-M, Suicune, Swampert-M, Krookodile, Gyarados, Blastoise-M, Feraligatr, Snorlax, Swampert, Tentacruel, Alomomola, Crawdaunt, Houndoom-M, Slowking, Chandelure, Milotic, Arcanine, Jellicent, Porygon2, Rotom-H, Blissey

Fairy Checks:
Entei, Cobalion, Beedrill-M, Cresselia, Reuniclus, Nidoqueen, Empoleon, Tentacruel, Klefki, Snorlax, Toxicroak, Crobat, Escavalier, Slowking, Roserade, Chandelure, Metagross, Nidoking, Aggron-M, Arcanine, Blissey, Bronzong, Doublade, Forretress, Rotom-H, Venomoth, Lucario, Abomasnow-M, Jellicent, Slowking

Dark Checks/Knock Off Switch-ins:
Hydreigon, Cobalion, Krookodile, Sylveon, Klefki, Florges, Whimsicott, Sharpedo-M, Blastoise-M, Infernape, Toxicroak, Heracross, Crobat, Escavalier, Lucario, Houndoom-M, Conkeldurr, Absol-M, Aggron-M, Chesnaught, Mandibuzz

Bulky Water Checks:
Hydreigon, Suicune, Celebi, Mega Sceptile, Whimsicott, Toxicroak, Heracross, Kyurem, Roserade, Rotom-C, Conkeldurr, Abomasnow-M, Heliolisk, Jellicent, Shaymin, Chesnaught
Offensive Water Checks:
Hydreigon, Suicune, Celebi, Gyarados, Sceptile-M, Sylveon, Florges, Sableye, Whimsicott, Blastoise-M, Empoleon, Toxicroak, Alomomola, Conkeldurr, Milotic, Abomasnow-M, Aggron-M, Chesnaught, Heliolisk, Jellicent, Porygon2

Fighting Checks:
Aerodactyl-M, Suicune, Celebi, Gyarados, Sylveon, Florges, Sableye, Whimsicott, Reuniclus, Nidoqueen, Cresselia, Swampert, Tentacruel, Crobat, Alomomola, Toxicroak, Tornadus, Slowking, Gardevoir, Chandelure, Azelf, Arcanine, Chesnaught, Doublade, Gligar, Jellicent, Slurpuff

Flying Checks:
Aerodactyl-M, Suicune, Mamoswine, Klefki, Blastoise-M, Empoleon, Cresselia, Alomomola, Abomasnow-M, Aggron-M, Bronzong, Doublade, Gligar, Metagross, Porygon2, Rotom-H

Ground Checks:
Hydreigon, Aerodactyl-M, Suicune, Swampert-M, Cobalion, Celebi, Gyarados, Sceptile-M, Sableye, Whimsicott, Blastoise-M, Feraligatr, Cresselia, Swampert, Tentacruel, Crobat, Alomomola, Tornadus, Crawdaunt, Slowking, Rotom-C, Milotic, Abomasnow-M, Bronzong, Chesnaught, Jellicent, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Rotom-H, Shaymin

Dragon Checks:
Suicune, Swampert-M, Klefki, Cobalion, Mamoswine, Sylveon, Florges, Whimsicott, Empoleon, Swampert, Snorlax, Cresselia, Escavalier, Lucario, Conkeldurr, Bronzong, Chesnaught, Doublade, forretress, Metagross, Milotic, Abomasnow-M, Aggron-M, Blissey, Bronzong, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Slurpuff, Sableye, Slowking

Stallbreakers/Wallbreakers:
Hydreigon, Aerodactyl-M(wallbreaker), Entei, Celebi, Aerodactyl-M, Sceptile-M, Gyarados, Cobalion, Beedrill-M, Mamoswine, Krookodile, Sylveon, Sableye, Reuniclus, Blastoise-M, Nidoqueen, Infernape, Haxorus, Feraligatr, Toxicroak, Heracross, Crobat, Mienshao, Snorlax, Kyurem, Tornadus, Escavalier, Lucario, Crawdaunt, Houndoom-M, Chandelure, Conkeldurr, Nidoking, Abomasnow-M, Absol-M, Jellicent, Mandibuzz, Metagross, Shaymin, Venomoth

Choice Users:
Scarf:
Hydreigon, Celebi, Infernape, Haxorus, Heracross, Mienshao, Chandelure, Rotom-C, Rotom-H
Band:
Entei, Krookodile, Infernape, Haxorus, Heracross, Snorlax, Crobat, Mienshao, Escavalier, Crawdaunt, Conkeldurr, Arcanine, Metagross
Specs:
Hydreigon, Sylveon, Whimsicott, Kyurem, Tornadus, Chandelure, Rotom-C, Heliolisk, Rotom-H, Shaymin

Setup Sweepers:
Swords Dance:
Cobalion, Celebi, Infernape, Feraligatr, Haxorus, Toxicroak, Heracross, Escavalier, Lucario, Crawdaunt, Abomasnow-M, Absol-M, Doublade
Calm Mind:
Celebi (it's viable), Suicune, Florges, Reuniclus, Cresselia, Slowking, Chandelure
Nasty Plot:
Celebi, Infernape, Toxicroak, Lucario, Houndoom-M, Slowking
Dragon Dance:
Gyarados, Haxorus, Feraligatr, Crawdaunt (it's viable too)
Rock Polish/Agility:
Cobalion, Feraligatr, Empoleon
Other:
Aerodactyl-M (Hone Claws), Slurpuff (Belly Drum), Conkeldurr, Tornadus (Bulk Up), Snorlax, Swampert-M (Curse), Venomoth (Quiver Dance) Reuniclus, Slowking, Bronzong, Porygon2 (Trick Room)

Phazers:
Suicune, Empoleon, Swampert, Milotic, Slowking, Arcanine, Aggron-M

Pursuit Trappers:
Aerodactyl-M, Krookodile, Snorlax, Doublade, Escavalier, Absol-M

Priority Users:
Celebi (Sucker Punch), Entei, Mamoswine, Sableye, Infernape, Feraligatr, Toxicroak, Whimsicott, Torndadus, Lucario, Crawduant, Houndoom-M, Conkeldurr, Abomasnow-M, Absol-M, Arcanine, Doublade, Metagross

Also, Shiba, please don't john the edit button like you did with DrReuniclus and Pak!

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'll post about the Checks Compendium when Pearl is posting the last VR changes.

Megas:
Aerodactyl-M, Swampert-M, Sceptile-M, Beedrill-M, Sharpedo-M, Blastoise-M, Houndoom-M, Abomasnow-M, Absol-M, Aggron-M

Stealth Rock:
Aerodactyl-M, Swampert-M, Cobalion, Celebi, Mamoswine, Krookodile, Nidoqueen, Infernape, Empoleon, Swampert, Nidoking, Aggron-M, Blissey, Bronzong, Forretress, Gligar, Metagross

Spikes:
Klefki, Roserade, Froslass, Chesnaught, Forretress

Toxic Spikes:
Nidoqueen, Tentacruel, Roserade, Forretress, Nidoking

Dedicated Lead:
Froslass, Aerodactyl

Rapid Spin / Defog:
Blastoise-M, Empoleon, Tentacruel, Crobat, Forretress, Gligar, Mandibuzz

Wish:
Sylveon, Florges, Alomomola, Blissey

Healing Wish / Lunar Dance:
Celebi, Cresselia, Shaymin

Heal Bell/Aromatherapy:
Celebi, Sylveon, Florges, Roserade, Ampharos-M, Blissey, Shaymin

Walls:
Physically Defensive:
Suicune, Swampert-M, Celebi, Gyarados, Nidoqueen, Cresselia, Swampert, Alomomola, Slowking, Milotic, Arcanine, Aggron-M, Chesnaught, Doublade, Gligar, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Bronzong
Specially Defensive:
Swampert-M, Celebi, Empoleon, Snorlax, Slowking, Aggron-M, Blissey, Bronzong, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Umbreon
Mixed:
Suicune, Swampert-M, Sylveon, Florges, Cresselia, Snorlax, Slowking, Milotic, Aggron-M, Bronzong, Gligar, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Arcanine,

Dual Screen Users:
Cresselia, Bronzong

U-Turn / Volt Switch:
Hydreigon, Cobalion, Celebi, Beedrill-M, Whimsicott, Infernape, Crobat, Mienshao, Rotom-C, Forretress, Gligar, Heliolisk, Rotom-H

Fire Checks:
Hydreigon, Aerodactyl-M, Suicune, Swampert-M, Krookodile, Gyarados, Blastoise-M, Feraligatr, Snorlax, Swampert, Tentacruel, Alomomola, Crawdaunt, Houndoom-M, Slowking, Chandelure, Milotic, Arcanine, Jellicent, Porygon2, Rotom-H, Blissey

Fairy Checks:
Entei, Cobalion, Beedrill-M, Cresselia, Reuniclus, Nidoqueen, Empoleon, Tentacruel, Klefki, Snorlax, Toxicroak, Crobat, Escavalier, Slowking, Roserade, Chandelure, Metagross, Nidoking, Aggron-M, Arcanine, Blissey, Bronzong, Doublade, Forretress, Rotom-H, Venomoth, Lucario, Abomasnow-M, Jellicent, Slowking

Dark Checks/Knock Off Switch-ins:
Hydreigon, Cobalion, Krookodile, Sylveon, Klefki, Florges, Whimsicott, Sharpedo-M, Blastoise-M, Infernape, Toxicroak, Heracross, Crobat, Escavalier, Lucario, Houndoom-M, Conkeldurr, Absol-M, Aggron-M, Chesnaught, Mandibuzz

Bulky Water Checks:
Hydreigon, Suicune, Celebi, Mega Sceptile, Whimsicott, Toxicroak, Heracross, Kyurem, Roserade, Rotom-C, Conkeldurr, Abomasnow-M, Heliolisk, Jellicent, Shaymin, Chesnaught
Offensive Water Checks:
Hydreigon, Suicune, Celebi, Gyarados, Sceptile-M, Sylveon, Florges, Sableye, Whimsicott, Blastoise-M, Empoleon, Toxicroak, Alomomola, Conkeldurr, Milotic, Abomasnow-M, Aggron-M, Chesnaught, Heliolisk, Jellicent, Porygon2

Fighting Checks:
Aerodactyl-M, Suicune, Celebi, Gyarados, Sylveon, Florges, Sableye, Whimsicott, Reuniclus, Nidoqueen, Cresselia, Swampert, Tentacruel, Crobat, Alomomola, Toxicroak, Tornadus, Slowking, Gardevoir, Chandelure, Azelf, Arcanine, Chesnaught, Doublade, Gligar, Jellicent, Slurpuff

Flying Checks:
Aerodactyl-M, Suicune, Mamoswine, Klefki, Blastoise-M, Empoleon, Cresselia, Alomomola, Abomasnow-M, Aggron-M, Bronzong, Doublade, Gligar, Metagross, Porygon2, Rotom-H

Ground Checks:
Hydreigon, Aerodactyl-M, Suicune, Swampert-M, Cobalion, Celebi, Gyarados, Sceptile-M, Sableye, Whimsicott, Blastoise-M, Feraligatr, Cresselia, Swampert, Tentacruel, Crobat, Alomomola, Tornadus, Crawdaunt, Slowking, Rotom-C, Milotic, Abomasnow-M, Bronzong, Chesnaught, Jellicent, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Rotom-H, Shaymin

Dragon Checks:
Suicune, Swampert-M, Klefki, Cobalion, Mamoswine, Sylveon, Florges, Whimsicott, Empoleon, Swampert, Snorlax, Cresselia, Escavalier, Lucario, Conkeldurr, Bronzong, Chesnaught, Doublade, forretress, Metagross, Milotic, Abomasnow-M, Aggron-M, Blissey, Bronzong, Mandibuzz, Porygon2, Slurpuff, Sableye, Slowking

Stallbreakers/Wallbreakers:
Hydreigon, Aerodactyl-M(wallbreaker), Entei, Celebi, Aerodactyl-M, Sceptile-M, Gyarados, Cobalion, Beedrill-M, Mamoswine, Krookodile, Sylveon, Sableye, Reuniclus, Blastoise-M, Nidoqueen, Infernape, Haxorus, Feraligatr, Toxicroak, Heracross, Crobat, Mienshao, Snorlax, Kyurem, Tornadus, Escavalier, Lucario, Crawdaunt, Houndoom-M, Chandelure, Conkeldurr, Nidoking, Abomasnow-M, Absol-M, Jellicent, Mandibuzz, Metagross, Shaymin, Venomoth

Choice Users:
Scarf:
Hydreigon, Celebi, Infernape, Haxorus, Heracross, Mienshao, Chandelure, Rotom-C, Rotom-H
Band:
Entei, Krookodile, Infernape, Haxorus, Heracross, Snorlax, Crobat, Mienshao, Escavalier, Crawdaunt, Conkeldurr, Arcanine, Metagross
Specs:
Hydreigon, Sylveon, Whimsicott, Kyurem, Tornadus, Chandelure, Rotom-C, Heliolisk, Rotom-H, Shaymin

Setup Sweepers:
Swords Dance:
Cobalion, Celebi, Infernape, Feraligatr, Haxorus, Toxicroak, Heracross, Escavalier, Lucario, Crawdaunt, Abomasnow-M, Absol-M, Doublade
Calm Mind:
Celebi (it's viable), Suicune, Florges, Reuniclus, Cresselia, Slowking, Chandelure
Nasty Plot:
Celebi, Infernape, Toxicroak, Lucario, Houndoom-M, Slowking
Dragon Dance:
Gyarados, Haxorus, Feraligatr, Crawdaunt (it's viable too)
Rock Polish/Agility:
Cobalion, Feraligatr, Empoleon
Other:
Aerodactyl-M (Hone Claws), Slurpuff (Belly Drum), Conkeldurr, Tornadus (Bulk Up), Snorlax, Swampert-M (Curse), Venomoth (Quiver Dance) Reuniclus, Slowking, Bronzong, Porygon2 (Trick Room)

Phazers:
Suicune, Empoleon, Swampert, Milotic, Slowking, Arcanine, Aggron-M

Pursuit Trappers:
Aerodactyl-M, Krookodile, Snorlax, Doublade, Escavalier, Absol-M

Priority Users:
Celebi (Sucker Punch), Entei, Mamoswine, Sableye, Infernape, Feraligatr, Toxicroak, Whimsicott, Torndadus, Lucario, Crawduant, Houndoom-M, Conkeldurr, Abomasnow-M, Absol-M, Arcanine, Doublade, Metagross

Also, Shiba, please don't john the edit button like you did with DrReuniclus and Pak!
Leave Mega Swamp and Gardevoir where they are, please, Shiba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)