Sticky Orange Islands SQSA Thread

Does anyone know if there's any analogue to O-Powers in Sword and Shield? Specifically, the ability to start a battle with free stat boosts?

Does anyone know if there's any analogue to O-Powers in Sword and Shield? Specifically, the ability to start a battle with free stat boosts?
Nothing like this is in the game.

Well, you can lead with Zacian or Zamazenta and have a +1 attack or defense :P

Hi again, back with another obscure Blue Rescue Team question. From the research I've done, it seems that there are no specific triggers for the Munchlax event. Has anyone found any evidence to the contrary?

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi again, back with another obscure Blue Rescue Team question. From the research I've done, it seems that there are no specific triggers for the Munchlax event. Has anyone found any evidence to the contrary?
I believe that it won't trigger if you don't have an apple in your bag at the end of the previous day. Other than that, it's all luck.

Sorry if it's not the right place,

I need a Zacian to complete my Pokedex, and I found several guys on Pokemon Home to trade it, but I can't give them Meltan or others legendaries like they asked, the Pokemon Home refuses it because they're special. Do you know why ?

I need a Zacian to complete my Pokedex, and I found several guys on Pokemon Home to trade it, but I can't give them Meltan or others legendaries like they asked, the Pokemon Home refuses it because they're special. Do you know why ?
Despite explicitly including them in the "don't include people asking for special Pokemon" option, Mythical Pokemon (+ Phione, which home counts separately) can't be traded through gts or wonder trade. Why it lets you even ask for them I have no idea.

Despite explicitly including them in the "don't include people asking for special Pokemon" option, Mythical Pokemon (+ Phione, which home counts separately) can't be traded through gts or wonder trade. Why it lets you even ask for them I have no idea.
How are mythicals getting traded in order to be on the rankings list on the mobile app?

The best way to get things like Zacian is to offer some other legendary and ask for it. If you have Necrozma, etc, you can probably get one fairly easily.

Two Mews use Pound with same speed stat, and a coin flip decides who goes first.
Two Mews use Pound with same speed stat, but one holds Lagging Tail, then the one with no item goes first.
Two Mews use Pound with same speed stat, but one holds Lagging Tail, and Trick Room was already in effect, who goes first? I can't quite tell from the words on https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lagging_Tail

Edit: Seems like Trick Room would have no effect, so my guess is that the Mew with no item goes first.

Two Mews use Pound with same speed stat, and a coin flip decides who goes first.
Two Mews use Pound with same speed stat, but one holds Lagging Tail, then the one with no item goes first.
Two Mews use Pound with same speed stat, but one holds Lagging Tail, and Trick Room was already in effect, who goes first? I can't quite tell from the words on https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lagging_Tail

Edit: Seems like Trick Room would have no effect, so my guess is that the Mew with no item goes first.
Lagging Tail makes the holder go last within its priority bracket. It's as if Pound had a priority of -0.5 when a Lagging Tail is held.

Same with the Stall ability, and the opposite happens with the Custap Berry and Quick Claw.

Lagging tail will always go last on its priority bracket, no matter if trick room is up or not.
You can consider it as if it's giving -0.5 priority to the move used.
Trick Room would be relevant only if both Mew were holding lagging tail or full incense (in which case, the slowest would move first, or coin flip if even)

Edit, ninjad, I'm amazed i'm not the only one who thought of the -0.5 :D

Serebii said today:
The Pokémon Global Link will go down tonight at 23:59 UTC. From then on, all gameplay elements which required access to it in the Generation 7 games will be non-functioning such as Ranked Battle Game Sync and Global Mission data. All other online components of those games will still be functional.
I don't understand which online components are and are not going away. Will GTS be available? Wonder Trade? Will you still be able to team up with people in the festival plaza for those rental battle matches? Can you share Festival Plaza vendors still?

Serebii said today:

I don't understand which online components are and are not going away. Will GTS be available? Wonder Trade? Will you still be able to team up with people in the festival plaza for those rental battle matches? Can you share Festival Plaza vendors still?
Yes, all global link did was track the information.

Serebii said today:

The TLDR is you won't be able to register on PGL and share QR codes from there anymore.

That's about it, everything else is still going to be functional.

Has anyone explicitly confirmed that getting Original Color Magearna from Home requires Mythical Pokemon? People who go for this and show it off tend to already have a full collection of Mythicals, and combined with the confusion around the "you have to shuffle the boxes" glitch, I haven't seen anyone been able to specifically confirm or deny if completing a living National Dex minus Mythicals gets you Original Color Magearna or not.

Are there information on the scores and rates of every pokemon species in Pal Park? I noticed that only a Pal park guide made by someone here in Smogon and a website called Veekun have those information, and they don't even match each other. Even Bulbapedia only barely mentions that there are "rarer" and "more common" pokemon. That makes me question: do pokemon species really have different scores and rates in Pal Park? If yes, why can't I find a proper list of them?

If a pokemon is transferred to SWSH from USUM via pokemon HOME, can it relearn the egg moves it hatched with via SWSHs move relearner, even if it's no longer an egg move for in in SWSH?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)