Item: Lum Berry
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Adamant
240 HP/248 Atk/4 Speed/16 SpDef
Bullet Punch
Ice Punch
Dynamicpunch
Payback

My Lead Machamp. My other Leads were based on either on Spore or Trick, but he is used for attacking power. Takes care of Spore Smeargles nicely. If i run into a Lead Jirachi, I switch into my other pokemon with Choice Scarf. Other than that, he is used for damage.

Special Wall - Blissey
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold
252 HP/252 Def/4 Speed
Seismic Toss
Softboiled
Armoatherapy
Thunder Wave

Every team seems to have Blissey, and this one is no different. He's used more for support but he does make an excellent attacker with a T-wave + ST combo.

Tank - Bronzong
Item: Lum Berry
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Sassy
164 HP/84 Atk/168 Def/92 SpDef
Gyro Ball
Payback
Hypnosis
Explosion

My Tank, Bronzong. I took off Stealth Rock because it really hasn't helped me on at all, and When I run into something annoying, I'll just use explosion. I bring him out when I run into something like a Breloom to prevent me from being spored, and Hyponosis is to stop something from taking advantange of me.

Gyarados
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
156 HP/72 Atk/96 Def/184 Speed
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Stone Edge
Waterfall

Taunt is used to stop pokemon from setting up. DD is obviously to power up, and the two attacks work good on most pokemon in OU.

Starmie
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
252 SpAtk/252 Speed/4 HP
Rapid Spin
Hydro Pump
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Starmie is used to Rapid Spin anything away so my sweeper, Lucario, doesn't get OHKO'd. Other than that, he has his attacks which are increased due to life orb and a huge 361 Speed stat.

Lucario
Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Inner Focus
252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
Agility
Crunch
Close Combat
Ice Punch

My sweeper, Lucario. His huge 350 Attack overshadows a mediocre Speed. One Agility can outrun any pokemon who DD's twice with a base speed under 90, like Gyarados and Kingdra, a scarfed Tyranitar, scarfed Heatran, scarfed scizor and scarfed Flygon. FS is used so that he can pull off an Agility without getting OHKO'd. From there he sweeps. I've pulled off many 4 pokemon sweeps and a few 5 pokemon sweeps when I'm down due to him.

I'm open to any critisism. Thank you for reading.

A) put rocks back on bronzong, you need rocks, esp if you want luke to sweep.
B) having bliss because everyone else does is bad. use her if and only if you need her.
C) you need some focus/strat. at higher levels everyone has a counter to everything, so you need to be able to work around it. ie if you want to win with luke sweeps you have to spend the game trying to weaken the bulky waters/walls that agility luke cant ohko.

Do you have anything in mind that could help out with that? I haven't been able to think of anything, but I have thought about using the oven form of Rotom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)