Tournament OMPL VI - Week 7

bp is a legit strat

I don’t know why people said donno won if he hit any of those though, mime definitely lives dragon ascent at +4 defense
It also meant sub never coming up, meaning espeon never got a safe sub up. LO ascent 2hko'd everything on that team since Vaporeon was dead + donno already got minroll vs Drifblim on the Z. None of this was extraordinary considering evasion was only 1.67x and not going higher. The game's over, no one cares now, but stop posting random shit.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Include your replays guys, ideally by you, or at worst your manager(s) (NOT teammates). I have had to edit many posts and add them in myself one too many times. I don't want to have to mark games as incomplete if I don't have them in by tomorrow.
Any incomplete matches by that time will be subject to activity decision; otherwise, they will be decided via !pick publicly in the OM Room. All matches should ideally be done on your most notable alt (the one you registered for OMPL with) to avoid confusion and the replay must be saved and posted in this thread

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tzop asked me to call activity for him because he needs to get to bed.

He says that him and his opponent (Anty ) scheduled for 11pm gmt+1 (which I believe is like five - six hours ago), proof can be found on tzop's wall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)