Tournament OMPL VI - FINALS [HOTSHOT HONCHKROWS ARE OMPL CHAMPIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting an extension vs HB. I have had a really busy week but I should be able to get the games done asap during the weekdays. HB also agreed via discord to this
granted, 2 full days extension (48 hours after deadline). if the Bewears fail to produce their candidate (including use of their last substitute) within the time they will be called for activity

well congrats Honchkrows good games all around this was my first ompl tournament and i think i did pretty well on my debut and so did the team. We put in a lot of work into prepping and testing.
Uselesscrab & ScarfWynaut you guys are amazing and chill managers, you two pushed the team to the top and we almost had it but unfort
Alpha Rabbit PurpleGatorade my durians bros! good performances out there! too bad you couldn't play in the finals pg but rabbit did the job in it (sorta of)
byronthewellwell you were the reason i got drafted in the first place so i thank you and unfort you had a bad season but ik you can do better then that next season!
Pigeons Osra Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) you guys are really good players and won some important matches!
MultiAmmiratore SectoniaServant Chazm thank you guys so much for helping prep and giving me tips on the metagame
itsKimbo ihhca Emperor2 Iron Crusher never really talked to you guys that much but thank you guys for playing and putting in work

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations to The Hotshot Honchkrows - Jrdn & Snaquaza, and all their team members! This officially concludes OMPL VI! Credit to Runners Up, Buyer Bewears as well - ScarfWynaut & Uselesscrab, and their team. Thanks for some great final matches

I will be closing this thread now. Uselesscrab has set up a Post-OMPL thread similar to last year and the main discussion thread is still open.
--
Till next time..

kacaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)