Level: 50
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 28 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 244 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Mirror Coat
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet

Here to stay, as I have limited interest in the similar Dondozo or Azumarill. Neither get Mirror Coat for Flutter, Bundle, Rotoms, and others. Azumarill's Aqua Jet is also entirely predictable, so they'll switch. Unlike some of the time w/ this mon. Spe for Dirge, much Atk for Chi-yu and what not. It's meant for SpD, but I've hung on at least once due to def EVs. Fire to block burn and take on Volc and Scizor. Play Rough ohkos Roaring Moon(apparently unboosted Outrage, at least, is lived,) and Hydreigon. Mostly good results, I lose a lot but this doesn't seem like why at all.

:Bronzong:
Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Heavy Slam
- Hypnosis

I liked Bronzong a lot last gen, now I put it back. This set is almost completely because they don't let in transfer mons yet, and I'm loathe to train a whole new Zong for only a few weeks of use. The other one will be 0 -Spe Gyro Ball over Heavy Slam, and Electric tera for no weaknesses. I'm partial to fire, but idk. If everything weak to burns runs fire you just die to SR. Full Def because Body Press, it can do a lot w/ boosts. Levitate has to be better than Heatproof even if it's predictable, as it gives an extra immunity, and no weaknesses terad electric. Chomp can be an issue, and it's EQ is stronger than Fire Fang/ Fire tera blast by a bit. Hypnosis is great, often they'll switch out after my Iron def, and instead of doing potentially low damage, or worse boosting again only to be forced out, I have a meaningful chance of putting them to sleep. It's also good to stall for Lefties(very occasionaly use it when I can just ko, in order to have more free time for boosts and heals.) That said, Hatterene becomes a problem w/ next month's Gyro Ball set, as she won't get Hypnotized, nor take much from Gyro or anything from fighting.

:Dragapult:
Dragapult @ Focus Sash
Ability: Infiltrator
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 4 HP / 20 Atk / 212 SpA / 20 SpD / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Darts
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball

Uh, this is here for fires. Due to a resistance terad or not, and Tera Water Hydro Pump. The Speed really helps keep it from being useless, unless it misses(that's why sash, 2 chances for wisp and such, was recommended to me.) Kept EVs, these mostly take 2 Scizor Bullet Punches. Well there's hardly any physical bulk, so either that happens anyways, or the SpD is really in Def. I can't recall. If it's really SpD, it does something. Atk helps get AV Bax, the reason this is mixed mainly. Also my only trick absorber, and it can even absorb other choice items, rare as they may be! Infiltrator for subs, Darts isn't enough to beat subs imo. I'm mostly special, so can afford to take Intimidates usually, while SpD lowering attacks like Lumina Crash would kill fast cause low SpD, so it wouldn't help much to block the added effect. Max Spe for mirror and w/e else. This has kinda been good, bar misses.

:Drifblim:
Drifblim @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 236 Def / 92 SpD / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Clear Smog
- Strength Sap
- Destiny Bond

This has been pretty good, I replaced it for probably no reason at all. EVs take Meowscarada's Jolly Knock Off, or usually a Shadow Ball from stuff around Gholdengo's base SpA. That then activates Unburden, and it should be fine from there. Spe for +spe 70s and 270 spe boosted. That gets +1 111s iirc, Scream Tail and Maushold. Clear Smog even w/ Strength Sap for SDers, it would've saved me just today if the Ceruledge had slept 2 turns at least like normal. Shadow Ball can do a lot to Flutter, Gholdengo, etc., and more and more I'm finding the SpD drops very helpful. Destiny Bond lets me trade, very good vs. something I can't hurt bad or weaken offensively, like Iron Moth or Chi-yu. Dark Tera resists dark and ghost, and lets me potentially wipe Espathra's boosts. Fairy could work, but ghost and Pranksters are an issue I think. This was originally put here for Clear Smog for the mirror(they normally aren't like this set, but Mini Pass.)

:Arboliva:
Arboliva @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Seed Sower
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Strength Sap
- Leech Seed

I always feel I need a grass type for Spore/leech, Lurantis wasn't working out. W/ Strength Sap, the Mach Punch weakness should be ok for this. EVs to beat 4 Spe Gastrodon, raise physical bulk, and Modest for base stat(w/ seed Bold could work, idk if I need it. Should really calc rain Tera Band Floatzel, as that got me.) Earth Power is for moth and Gholdengo mainly, I do have fairy coverage on Alomomola, but no other ground. Leech Seed seems good but idk. Most skippable move for this set. Tera might need to be revised, as it stays weak to fire and fighting. But the ground can be reduced w/ terrain, and it takes ice, bug, and is immune to poison. That especially helps, as I currently lack a Toxic Spikes remover(though I'll probably switch in as a grass type anyway...) I don't think I've used this yet w/ this exact team, but I've used it a bit in the past and it's ok.

:Kingambit:
Kingambit @ Figy Berry
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Atk / 100 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Guillotine
- Kowtow Cleave
- Metal Burst
- Iron Head

This set is from a very long time ago, to take a fully boosted Wave Crash from Palafin(bar crit on top of it all,) and ohko w/ Metal Burst. I think I've removed my Palafin answers, so this is relevant. Spe and SpD were there for leftover and even # for AV, respectively. I no longer can afford to use AV on this, but kept them cause it's easier and I imagine 50s don't all run 4 Spe. Guillotine is for...idk. I definitely had a reason. STABs should be correct, Metal Brust helps a lot w/ low Spe. Item I couldn't decide, mainly pinch berry or Blunder Policy come to mind, but this is still slow w/ policy active. Perhaps a weakness policy, idk. Defiant is important imo, never got into Supreme Overlord. Handling Intimidaters, and SpD droppers terad(this is normally immune to Lumina/Acid Spray,) is good. There's also Flutter's moves for hitting this(mystical fir and moonblast,) and Strength Sap sometimes.

Fwiw, all these pokemon that have genders are female, so that helps next month w/ Enamorus I guess. I tried to pick from stuff I had trained alread(this is a lot after all,) while keeping much of the old team. I looked at types, though I didn't do great w/ synergy I think, as I have fire/dark/ghost weaknesses. Though these mostly change w/ tera lol, so idk if I'm good there or not. Team has maybe improved very slightly, idk issues yet as I've just started using Arb and Kingambit again. But I've used them in the past. I wonder if Zoom lens Zong could work, maybe someone else could take lefties. That would make Hypnosis almost as accurate as Sleep Powder.

Edit: pawmot is terrible.

Last edited:
You have a good grasp at identifying threats and holes in your team and how you want to play certain matchups. For example, you clearly know where Alomomola fits into the team structure as a Special revenge killer and what matchups that is important in. If I had to guess, based on what I read further into the report, what we're struggling with here is how to insert your teammates into those advantageous situations. In other words, how do we keep the opponent from switching around the team and thus outmaneuvering it? I'll point at two examples:
  1. Hypnosis on Bronzong. This is an inconsistent way to get out of a bad matchup because of accuracy and Bronzong being rather passive to begin with, and especially so since Bronzong is often too slow to get it off before being attacked.
  2. You have Tera Water Kingambit as a Palafin answer, but beyond being a roundabout way of dealing with Palafin, how do you get Kingambit inserted if Palafin is already on the field? Furthermore, what happens if Palafin switches to something that kills Kingambit? Can you switch to something else and preserve Kingambit, or does the opponent just win at that point?
What we should do is tighten up some of our roles and do a little role compression in the process. There are ways we can efficiently and more directly cover some of your problem matchups, and by doing that we can hopefully make it much harder for the opponent to force their way through your team just by switching around it.

I'm going to suggest a big change that you've sort of indicated you wouldn't like, but I would ask that you hear me out on this one. Let me start by highlighting several matchups the following mons are intended to cover, many of which you mentioned:

:alomomola: --> :flutter-mane: :iron-bundle: :scizor: :volcarona:
:bronzong: --> :dragonite: :baxcalibur:
:kingambit: --> :palafin: :flutter-mane:

So you mentioned that you didn't want to use Dondozo, but I actually think Dondozo is perfect here with just a small tweak to a standard set:

:dondozo:
Dondozo @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 244 HP / 20 Atk / 148 Def / 92 SpD / 4 Spe
- Wave Crash
- Yawn
- Protect
- Heavy Slam

Normally a defensive set like this would run Fissure, but by switching it to Heavy Slam we can now check Flutter Mane. Even with minimal attack investment, this OHKO's non-bulky Flutter Manes. With Tera Steel active, we always OHKO Flutter Mane and have roughly a 90% chance to 2HKO Iron Bundle as well. Tera Steel also flips the Freeze-Dry weakness from Iron Bundle, which is huge. The Special Defense investment also avoids a 2HKO from unboosted Flutter Mane's Moonblast.

Furthermore, as a bulky Water-type with Unaware, many Dragonites, Baxcaliburs and Palafins have no way of breaking through us, meaning Dondozo easily switches in and stops their momentum. Scizor gets stopped cold as well.

Finally, we're giving ourselves a much more reliable momentum tool: the dreaded Yawn + Protect combo. This enables Dondozo to continue to be a menace even if burned or getting switched into. Not only is this a much more surfire way to inflict sleep, but Protect stops Volt Switch and U-Turn from nullifying Yawn. While some threats like Dragonite are still difficult for Dondozo to handle on its own, Yawn is still a valuable tool to help set up teammates.

--------

Ultimately, we've taken matchups covered among three different team members and rolled a lot of them into one. Because we've been able to wrap several problem matchups into a single mon without compromising its other valuable assets, this takes a lot of pressure off of other picks on the team and can let you branch out a bit more. For example, Chi-Yu still looks like a problem. You could go with something more traditional like Garchomp :garchomp: or Assault Vest Iron Hands :iron-hands:, or you could try something more specialized like Tyranitar :tyranitar: or Tera Fairy Flash Fire Ceruledge :ceruledge:. Using a solid backbone like Dondozo enables some of these other picks to shine when they might not have been able to otherwise.

Now, obviously I hightlighted three mons to change but only gave one specific mon to replace them with in Dondozo. I think you'll have to do some experimentation. I think the original iteration of the team looks a little too passive and I would invest in some more offensive pieces, but there are several directions you can go with that. Look at some of the mons I suggested in the last paragraph and try some different things out. But I would highly recommend you try the Dondozo out at least and report back with whatever team iteration you run alongside it. I would like to know how it goes!

If I were to make one last urgent suggestion, I would suggest changing Arboliva to an Assault Vest set. You've got too much overlap between Drifblim and Arboliva as Strength Sap walls, so I think moving Arboliva over to the Special Defense side will give you a bit more balance. That'll also give you a much stronger switch into Gholdengo, who will often get brought to stop Dondozo Yawn cycles.

Hope that helps!

You have a good grasp at identifying threats and holes in your team and how you want to play certain matchups. For example, you clearly know where Alomomola fits into the team structure as a Special revenge killer and what matchups that is important in. If I had to guess, based on what I read further into the report, what we're struggling with here is how to insert your teammates into those advantageous situations. In other words, how do we keep the opponent from switching around the team and thus outmaneuvering it? I'll point at two examples:
  1. Hypnosis on Bronzong. This is an inconsistent way to get out of a bad matchup because of accuracy and Bronzong being rather passive to begin with, and especially so since Bronzong is often too slow to get it off before being attacked.
  2. You have Tera Water Kingambit as a Palafin answer, but beyond being a roundabout way of dealing with Palafin, how do you get Kingambit inserted if Palafin is already on the field? Furthermore, what happens if Palafin switches to something that kills Kingambit? Can you switch to something else and preserve Kingambit, or does the opponent just win at that point?
What we should do is tighten up some of our roles and do a little role compression in the process. There are ways we can efficiently and more directly cover some of your problem matchups, and by doing that we can hopefully make it much harder for the opponent to force their way through your team just by switching around it.

I'm going to suggest a big change that you've sort of indicated you wouldn't like, but I would ask that you hear me out on this one. Let me start by highlighting several matchups the following mons are intended to cover, many of which you mentioned:

Dragapult has helped me quite a bit, it's often a lead w/ its speed and power. You didn't talk about it, is it ok? Tera Water helps vs., say, Chien-Pao defensively, and the huge base power is necessary often(happened vs. Tera Gholdengo for one, I think it can matter on Dirge who lives Shadow, maybe Garg, etc.) It's a fun take on an otherwise dull(cause of usage not moves) mon imo.

:alomomola: --> :flutter-mane: :iron-bundle: :scizor: :volcarona:
:bronzong: --> :dragonite: :baxcalibur:
:kingambit: --> :palafin: :flutter-mane:

So you mentioned that you didn't want to use Dondozo, but I actually think Dondozo is perfect here with just a small tweak to a standard set:

:dondozo:
Dondozo @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 244 HP / 20 Atk / 148 Def / 92 SpD / 4 Spe
- Wave Crash
- Yawn
- Protect
- Heavy Slam

Normally a defensive set like this would run Fissure, but by switching it to Heavy Slam we can now check Flutter Mane. Even with minimal attack investment, this OHKO's non-bulky Flutter Manes. With Tera Steel active, we always OHKO Flutter Mane and have roughly a 90% chance to 2HKO Iron Bundle as well. Tera Steel also flips the Freeze-Dry weakness from Iron Bundle, which is huge. The Special Defense investment also avoids a 2HKO from unboosted Flutter Mane's Moonblast.

Furthermore, as a bulky Water-type with Unaware, many Dragonites, Baxcaliburs and Palafins have no way of breaking through us, meaning Dondozo easily switches in and stops their momentum. Scizor gets stopped cold as well.

Finally, we're giving ourselves a much more reliable momentum tool: the dreaded Yawn + Protect combo. This enables Dondozo to continue to be a menace even if burned or getting switched into. Not only is this a much more surfire way to inflict sleep, but Protect stops Volt Switch and U-Turn from nullifying Yawn. While some threats like Dragonite are still difficult for Dondozo to handle on its own, Yawn is still a valuable tool to help set up teammates.

--------

Ultimately, we've taken matchups covered among three different team members and rolled a lot of them into one. Because we've been able to wrap several problem matchups into a single mon without compromising its other valuable assets, this takes a lot of pressure off of other picks on the team and can let you branch out a bit more. For example, Chi-Yu still looks like a problem. You could go with something more traditional like Garchomp :garchomp: or Assault Vest Iron Hands :iron-hands:, or you could try something more specialized like Tyranitar :tyranitar: or Tera Fairy Flash Fire Ceruledge :ceruledge:. Using a solid backbone like Dondozo enables some of these other picks to shine when they might not have been able to otherwise.

Now, obviously I hightlighted three mons to change but only gave one specific mon to replace them with in Dondozo. I think you'll have to do some experimentation. I think the original iteration of the team looks a little too passive and I would invest in some more offensive pieces, but there are several directions you can go with that. Look at some of the mons I suggested in the last paragraph and try some different things out. But I would highly recommend you try the Dondozo out at least and report back with whatever team iteration you run alongside it. I would like to know how it goes!

If I were to make one last urgent suggestion, I would suggest changing Arboliva to an Assault Vest set. You've got too much overlap between Drifblim and Arboliva as Strength Sap walls, so I think moving Arboliva over to the Special Defense side will give you a bit more balance. That'll also give you a much stronger switch into Gholdengo, who will often get brought to stop Dondozo Yawn cycles.

Hope that helps!
Yes thank you. I change a lot, right now only the 1st 3 mons are still being used. Then I have Abomasnow(ok this one's weird, w/ the 4th move anyway. I hate trick so it has fling. And light ball for my own item, ofc,) Sandy Shocks(kinda standard, for Torkoal,) and Tinkaton.

I usually keep a grass for spores, that's why Abomasnow, and also the type works for Sandy Shocks. Sandy Shocks sets SR, so that's a point for Dondozo I suppose...I will try it if things get worse, they haven't been bad very recently.

Hypnosis on Zong has helped me many times. I don't love the accuracy, but I feel it gets fairly little out of EQ or w/e. Although that would do something to Gholdengo.

I agree on Arboliva, I will use that if she gets brought back. As is replaced cause...um. Well I try to keep mons EV sets preserved on RMTs and/or PS, but reasonings for why this and why no longer this usually get lost.

Last edited:
Yes thank you. I change a lot, right now only the 1st 3 mons are still being used. Then I have Abomasnow(ok this one's weird, w/ the 4th move anyway. I hate trick so it has fling. And light ball for my own item, ofc,) Sandy Shocks(kinda standard, for Torkoal,) and Tinkaton.

I usually keep a grass for spores, that's why Abomasnow, and also the type works for Sandy Shocks. Sandy Shocks sets SR, so that's a point for Dondozo I suppose...I will try it if things get worse, they haven't been bad very recently.

Hypnosis on Zong has helped me many times. I don't love the accuracy, but I feel it gets fairly little out of EQ or w/e. Although that would do something to Gholdengo.

I agree on Arboliva, I will use that if she gets brought back. As is replaced cause...um. Well I try to keep mons EV sets preserved on RMTs and/or PS, but reasonings for why this and why no longer this usually get lost.
Important question: Does your team have a central concept its based around? Most good teams start with a concept or "axis" that you build out from. For example, some players take a Pokemon like Chien-Pao and they try to put supporting pieces around it to help position it better or to cover its worst matchups. Some players will say, "I want something that beats Chien-Pao from the lead position," then start with that mon and build something like a face-to-face team from there.

So, does this team have a central concept? If not, I would challenge you to figure that out first before making any further changes. Its very hard for people to give feedback if they can't see any rhyme or reason to why changes are happening.

Important question: Does your team have a central concept its based around? Most good teams start with a concept or "axis" that you build out from. For example, some players take a Pokemon like Chien-Pao and they try to put supporting pieces around it to help position it better or to cover its worst matchups. Some players will say, "I want something that beats Chien-Pao from the lead position," then start with that mon and build something like a face-to-face team from there.

So, does this team have a central concept? If not, I would challenge you to figure that out first before making any further changes. Its very hard for people to give feedback if they can't see any rhyme or reason to why changes are happening.
Oh. Well maybe Alomomola, now. Originally idk, Orthworm or Drifblim were the centerpiece(s.) Mola was pur for some reason, and has stayed ever since. If I change to Dondozo that'd be the central concept I suppose, could also go Azu idk.

One thing I think neither of those do is semi-comfortably switch in on Flutter mane. Because of the match up vs the #2, mainly, mola has worked well I'd say. Trying to support her is main thing. Like vs Dnite.

Thank you very much for helping! I haven't gotten much response in recent months/all gen idk.

Right now I'm putting in my bundle geared towards fighting dnite...with fighting Tera. That's over Zong, who was lacking overall cause gholdengo(Alomomola generally dislikes that Mon, but there are exceptions unlike Zong who has no in.)

Thinking to ditch tinkaton next, but for what would depend how dnite match ups go now.

Oh. Well maybe Alomomola, now. Originally idk, Orthworm or Drifblim were the centerpiece(s.) Mola was pur for some reason, and has stayed ever since. If I change to Dondozo that'd be the central concept I suppose, could also go Azu idk.
OK, so let's focus on Alomomola for now. If you have a different mon in mind though, feel free to insert that one instead.

The next question we need to answer: Is Alomomola (or whatever you choose) strong enough to be the axis of the team? Does it bring something unique that is valuable in the current meta?

Things to consider:
  • What matchups does it do well against in the top 10?
  • How does it win matchups? Is the strategy it uses consistent?
  • What is it weak too? How many of those weaknesses are major meta threats?
You've laid some of this out already in your write-up and I have some further thoughts, but I want to hear your synopsis first.

C/p ed the 1st 10 in VR. that's not actually usage, but is a bit faster for looking at. Also Chi yu somehow is high usage, Alomomola can devestate that. Worst is if they tera, but if it's not dark can Mirror Coat, Dark dies to Play Rough(followed by jet if sash,) and fire is the easiest as it still won't break and is ohkod w/o misses.

:dragonite: Dragonite: ugh DNite. This one Alomomola needs support, not good since it's #1(probably by a long shot.) Play Rough isn't harmless, except w/ Multiscale and/or tera it kinda is. Tera becomes a bit weaker to Liquidation, but negligibly unless it is fire tera(saw this.) So really all I've ever done is pick off very weakened w/ Aqua Jet, when it couldn't do it w/ E-speed ofc.

:flutter-mane: Flutter Mane: Charm Flutter isn't good. Hate pain split w/ or w/o that. I don't see this as terribly common though, and offensive ones fold to Mirror Coat quite nicely. Then I can probably switch to recover most or all of the lost HP. Definitely a nice match-up for Mola ordinarily.

:ting-lu: Ting-Lu: Well idk. It takes a LOT of damage even off base 80, more so w/ the not that rare def drops. It'll essentially always go 2nd, but it can do it's job of setting SR. SpD Mola doesn't like EQs, and anyways it'll use Ruination. This mon gives me pause, I'm really unclear about how you handle Ruination. Thank god it's not using yawn cycles. I think Mola takes ruination vaguely better than non-Rest Dozo cause regen.

S- rank
:chien-pao: Chien-Pao: I could probably EV to take this comfortably. As is I can do w/ Play Rough, but not enough. Still good to take it weakneed, as it isn't ohkoing bar tera electric tera blast, but that's a thing. Idk where helmet is, it got a high placement iirc, and that set is debilitating here. Mola can get in an Aqua Jet after Play Rough, if they are Ice Shard not sucker.

:gholdengo: Gholdengo: Again a weird one. There is this:

+6 252 SpA Gholdengo Shadow Ball vs. 28 HP / 244 SpD Assault Vest Alomomola: 231-273 (94.6 - 111.8%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

So I have a chance w/ Mirror Coat even if it's at +6, and I would hope they limit to +2/4, but T-wave and trick are problems. Trick makes Gholdy AV, so it is normally forced to attack and die to Coat, but I have to lock in on that, plus it can ruin it all by switching. That said, Gholdengo does not care for my Liquidation, and it may need to Recover, so I get time to fish for drops.

220+ Atk Alomomola Liquidation vs. -1 0 HP / 0 Def Gholdengo: 85-102 (52.4 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

A Tier:

A+ rank

:annihilape: Annihilape: Maybe it's fire and not Defiant, or I can hit it a little w/ Play Rough. Usually will Taunt before bulk up cause no one knows what I'm up to, but yeah not great for me.

:dondozo: Dondozo: eww yuck. Now Azumarill would probably do squat too, and a mirror is never gonna be a real counter lol.

:garganacl: Garganacl: This can take some pretty meaningful damage, like if it's not tera SpD variant. But w/ Salt Cure's bonus to water or steel, and SE hit on fire, I don't think it's a nice match up at all.

:iron-bundle: Iron Bundle: If it's my Bundle set I'm not guaranteed, but normally Play Rough has it's usual 90% to break sub. So they can fish for a miss, but more likely(I hope) will try a sub hoping for...really idk, maybe Coat to Encore....and after that breaks in a hit attack and die to Coat. Freeze-Dry is still just a 3hko. So unless I'm unlucky I do fine here. Freeze hax has gotten me though.

:iron-moth: Iron Moth: One of my favorites. SE Liquidation into a resisted Aqua Jet(they are really just grass I think, though I maybe saw fairy or was that Volc) ohkos the 1st calc set. W/o any bulk Liquidation gets it w/o tera. And even if it teras grass, my tera resists that Giga Drain. Or I can take it anyways and OHKO w/ coat. Quiver Dance makes Volcarona a bit more irritating if it teras too, this lacks that so it doesn't normally make progress.

So I can't really decide if that's strong enough. Only 1 of those is a total nightmare every time, Dondozo, but there are several that aren't good.

I think mirror coat is pretty consistent. I'm getting better at figuring out if they will Volt Switch in a dark, for instance. Then I can Play Rough. Flutter isn't usually up to tricks, but I can afford to be T-waved if full para stays away. Aqua Jet is pretty consistently helpful too, I may have mentioned that it's not 100% a given like w/ Azu, they won't always switch in fear of it if they're low HP.

DNIte, Dondozo, Wo-Chien, and Corviknight are the biggest common weaknesses. Those are the main ones where I can't do much of anything, and they are common. Changes are made w/ those in mind. Sandy Shocks gets Corviknight and Dondozo, and can disrupt DNite. Wo-Chien still would hate para, though mor etypically I'd get that w/ Abomasnow. Poison Tera is common, but tera blast shouldn't be, so I put back Appletun cause Apple Acid+grass typing for Leech. Ofc Wo-chien likes T spikes support, and I've no grounded posion...DNite I can burn(many sets still hit hard, and I have to pray Wisp hits and there's no lum,) and Dragon Darts and Iron Bundle do a lot. So it's a WIP, but I feel like Alomomola is pretty supported. I think she's worth supporting too.

I have little interest in a fully common team. Some common stuff is fine, but bar Annihilape, I've basically always run it differently. Like Pult has Water Tera Hydo Pump(this has been good,) and Bundle has Tera Fighting Tera Blast and bulk(at the cost of SpA, not Spe ofc.) So if lots of people say ditch Mola, I will try to do so w/ a heavy heart, but will then focus more on supporting something else uncommon, which could easily be worse lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)