ok, I would really like to understand this and to why,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
You stretch yourself too thin by playing in 50 tournaments at the same time. If that's how you enjoy playing then by all means keep doing that, but you need to be the best of the best to get drafted for a team tour.

Having friends in the community is also really important in getting drafted. Even just having a positive reputation is a great way to increase your chances at getting picked. This isn't meant to be a sleight at you in the slightest but you haven't really made any super deep connections with any community (from what I know) because you don't engage much in tiers beyond the few tour games you play.

If you want some real genuine advice, pick one of two tiers and just grind the hell out of them. Reach out to notable players and ask for games. Discuss what you think is viable/not viable and why you think so. Build goodwill. You may not see results instantly but it'll give you way better odds of getting picked than what you're doing right now.

I'll always be down to play some RBY with you if you're serious about improving.

Tristan,

You haven't been the same since you lost your mother and I'm worried about you. I feel like you need to talk to a therapist or someone that can better understand your situation. Are you still seeking treatment for your DMD? Don't be afraid to ask for help if you feel you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)