Official NBA 2011-12 Season Thread

NBA.com league pass free til Jan 9th. Probably worth it to get the free preview.
What is this and what does it do?

Also, Suns finally someone! Except...I've never heard of Michael Redd (I don't follow any team really besides ones I like), Wiki says he's a former all star, but do the Suns really need another guard likely coming off the bench?

Redd was great for the bucks post-ray allen. in his prime he was a lefty slasher who could shoot well, but now he's prolly just a strict spot up shooter. tbh i thought he washed out of the league years ago.

Kobe was brilliant in the Knicks game despite the annoying TOs. MWP started off really well but crashed back down in the second half. At least he didnt force things too much. Bynum's coming back and hopefully now MB will switch walton and morris. Kapono shot well in this game, I wonder who between him and Goudelock will become the established back up SG as the season progresses. Troy Murphy looks kinda uncomfortable out there imo, hopefully MB will be able to integrate him better into the system. One thing I really enjoyed this game was the great three point shooting. It's something the Lakers really lacked throughout the second half of last season and the playoffs.

WHO'S READY FOR BYNUM?? barea is trembling in fear

The Knicks are fucked. Not many elite teams lose by 14+ twice in a row (even on the road). They are absolutely not competing for a title this season.

WHO'S READY FOR BYNUM?? barea is trembling in fear
You bet I am, even more so now that the Lakers put a couple wins on their record.

The Laker that's impressed me the most so far is Blake. This is what we signed him for, it's really a shame he didn't show up like this last season.

Stoudemire had a total of... 2 rebounds.

They went one-on-one pretty exclusively for about the second half of the game. Horrible basketball by the Knicks.

Since we are posing random images...

Going to try and watch the Boston-Detroit game tonight. Hopefully Paul Pierce and his "bag o' tricks" will be playing...

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What is this and what does it do?

Also, Suns finally someone! Except...I've never heard of Michael Redd (I don't follow any team really besides ones I like), Wiki says he's a former all star, but do the Suns really need another guard likely coming off the bench?
Watch live games (except local blackouts), and watch full replays of games.

I watched the Bulls-Kings game at 1am in the morning. It was great.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Rubio played really good. The Timberwolves gave the Heat a run for their money, but Wade gave us the winning point.

Also, Happy Birthday LeBron James!

he had this game

Has anyone been able to see Lamar Odom play with the Mavs? Is he having trouble fitting in or is he just not motivated?

Well the Suns won a game...against the same Hornets they lost to in the opener >.>

Least this is gonna be a mercifully shorter year, maybe we'll even squeak into the playoffs with the lockout messing with stuff lol.

Has anyone been able to see Lamar Odom play with the Mavs? Is he having trouble fitting in or is he just not motivated?
he admitted he came to training camp out of shape. carlisle has required odom come to shootarounds and practices 30 minutes earlier than everyone else to work on individual conditioning drills...and on top of all that, he's new to a complicated offense and defense after playing 7 years in the triangle. he'll take some time to fit in.

btw

The Mavs finally get rid of their critics like me...
so much for that..

An unsurprising loss to the Thunder...well at least the Suns play GSW next, that should be winnable I'd think...

what's happenning to lolmavs? they're losing to wolves right now.. though wolves nowadays is freaking awesome.

speaking of "LOL" kobe was turrible against Denver

Twin Towers put in dat work though. Bynum for dwight approaches hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)