Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC fans are garbage lol. But I respect how nice and quiet they sit all game, nice white folks. Westbrook deserves better.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats to Jamaal Crawford for winning 6th man of the year (although i thought iggy was more deserving tbh)

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i agree but draymonds a fucker and i want DMo to punch him in the face

warriors in 5 either way but again, fuck draymond green

I'm still sticking with Boston in 7. Fantastic 1st Quarter by them, amazing moves by Brad Stevens as well to insert Turner/Jerebko into starting lineup

Lowry and DeRozan ... c'mon.. expected better this yr in the Postseason and they have performed at all. 8-27 combined shooting, 0-7 from the 3 combined, 9 TOs combined, Lowry fouled out..

Dude, how I love to see that Tiny Thomas playing...he is so passionated, so intense on the court, so nifty... I regret too much I didn't continued my efforts in basketball when I was younger to be able to play a little bit like this guy.

if this curry injury proves to keep him out of the playoffs, just based off how every team played in this first round, i could see the cavs coming through with the title

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It fucking sucks having to watch all these NBA teams (including my knicks) play musical chairs with coaches. Especially when it's looking like your team is gonna keep rambo for next season. Like ffs I'd be on board with a tank next season but for the love of god please trade melo if you want tank commander kurt back at it again starting that glorious sasha vujacic and jose calderon backcourt

Clippers in a really bad spot with Chris Paul out, Blake Griffin & J.J. Redick banged up and DeAndre Jordan needing Paul to be effective. We have seen Crawford go off without LAC's best players playing and Austin Rivers can do something once in a blue moon but they will need two amazing games from Crawford to get past Portland.

Clips are done. I only picked them because they're the superior team when healthy. Another early exit for Doc and crew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)