Other Offensive vs. Defensive Project [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSS is lazy busy and didn't update the thread, and unfortunately he wrote the OP instead of me so I have no control on that aspect. However, I can promise that if he doesn't start the voting in the next 24 hours I will constantly make him jealous of my Wii U until he does. Thank you reading this important announcement.

So because I don't have control of the OP, we're going to change things this week, I will hopefully ask a mod to change the title to (see post #459) or something

Offensive

RotomPoison
BlackyXD
TheZokeShipper
Shurtugal
Blizzardhail
DC-Shadow_Blaze
KeldeoJustified
Blizzardhail
Touya
lee302
Hail Magikarp

Defensive

Rosenfeldius
Albacore
EtherDrive
Clair
Stallion
Air
moonbase
The Fennec Fox

So yeah consider this post the OP for the next 10 days.

Anyway update on what's going on:

The Shellder Smuggler will be in Equador until the 14th and because I do 90% of the work I will be taking over until then. Use this thread if you have any questions. I need someone from the defensive team to post their sets here today and someone from the offensive team will do the same. At that point the voting will start and everything. Instead of making each "week" a week long, the time limit will still be a week, but it will just continue when everyone is done. Also, after all the weeks are done, there will be a mini tour as was planned. Feel free to post the sets whenever, this post will be updated as needed.

Eh the defensive team has known our final team for ages, the community voting system is just a good idea that doesn't work (especially not for the defensive side). How about both teams just PM their next mon to RotomPoison, he posts them together, and so on until the teams are finished? That way this doesn't have to drag out any longer.

Eh the defensive team has known our final team for ages, the community voting system is just a good idea that doesn't work (especially not for the defensive side). How about both teams just PM their next mon to RotomPoison, he posts them together, and so on until the teams are finished? That way this doesn't have to drag out any longer.
Yeah, I guess as long as I have control here we can change a few things. I think the best system to make this a lot more fun would be, send me 1 set that would create an effective core with what you already have. This would leave you with half a team, at which point you'll teambuild normally to have a full defensive team, as will the offensive team. After that, we can have a mini tour with the teams we've made, since the system he has is just boring

No you didn't, still round 3 lol. The Shellder Smuggler's been away but he's back! So hopefully we can get the ball rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)