Tournament NUPL IX - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Okay, some clarification might be justified.

I originally posted about the Glastrier ban because someone asked. By the tournament rules it should've been obvious that it wouldn't be allowed, and it has been the standard for a long time that mid-week tier changes doesn't apply to the next week. At that time the Kushalos game had already happened though, where Kushalos did use Glastrier. By the rules that should be a loss for Kushalos and I probably should have told them that directly in hindsight. But, well, this is NUPL (a mostly fun tournament with not a whole lot at stake), and I wanted people to actually play games so I told them to reschedule even if that isn't how this call should have been handled in the first place. The end result ended up being the same in either case, but yeah this was mostly my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)