Ability: Dark Aura
Level: 50
EVs: 180 SpA / 76 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Min. SpA needed to still OHKO Ferro. Could run less but nvm that. I was weak to dark weak mons like Caly-S, so this made sense. It hasn't actually won even once yet, though. Heat Wave exposes me to TTar, but it's better for Ferro than Focus Blast. This used to be Rayquaza, that had Rock Tomb for Ho-oh. Should I run physical for Rock Slide?

1646510471358.png

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 44 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Water Spout
- Origin Pulse
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

I forget exactly what the bulk does, but I think I only need this to outspeed Zacian. Regieleki is a perfect Kyogre check, so I really don't think I need the Spe tie. Origin Pulse, to me, is better than Surf. Hydro Pump's power w/ 5 more acc. Usual moves. This supported Ludicolo, but that had to go so this is just usual Ogre ScarfSpout w/o any supportive qualities for team(well, nerfs fire for Klefki.) This is meant to cover grounds for Regieleki. It has been pretty good. Great for Zacian, usually. Big issue w/ Seismitoad compounded by team, or at least I had that previously. Probably still.

1646510681739.png

Regieleki @ Life Orb
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 172 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 68 Spe
Timid Nature
- Assurance
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

Keeping Regieleki for good. I've spent a bit of time on EV spreads. I took 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 100s, which is to me all it needs. Max SpA EVs for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball is ok for P2(didn't do very good w/ P2 in the past, idk now) and good for a few other slow mons like Ferro(major, even through resist,) Magnezone(kod max from low HP, T-bolt would likely have failed to do so,) Slowking-g, Eeveelutions, Scizor, Pyukumuku(you win anyway, but it won't live to Toxic, same w/ Pex,) Stakataka, Lapras(maybe the biggest target, even literally,) Corsola-g, TTar, and the odd Pincchurchin. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. In Max, Assurance ohkos non-max Caly-S, even w/ -atk, It drops the SpD of a mirror w/o buffing their Lightning, so that un-terrain Lightning from mine kos. This also is the only decent max attack Regieleki gets vs. Excadrill, and it beats Shedinja(needed for my team.) Emergency attack to at least damage grounds a tiny bit, and gets Mamo at its sash. Can help get around Chansey w/ max, the SpD drop, terrain, and Electro Ball after that. Electro Ball has been very fun and Regieleki is great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides(I can't remember the last time I faced a Pex. But I did outspeed and ko a +1 Zapdos.) Changed to LO per a suggestion that I needed the power in max, and sometimes to change moves. The HP loss is somewhat trivial on a frail mon, though it does run some bulk(So should it be Magnet? I'm already missing some kos from the change from Specs, though.) My favorite for sure, my 1st act in picking a team is to check what's weak to this. Also 2hkos non-max TTar maxed itself, if terrain is already up. The bulk is really great, I took airstream into overgrowth from Kartana(maxed ofc,) and 2 hits of LO, w/ 1 HP left. Lives max Resonance, idk if it was max SpA though. Lived Blade after LO. Could run more bulk, seeing as I lost the max war to a mirror(Strike into boosted Lightning,) and didn't take Blade into Quick Attack from Zacian. Still pretty much my favorite, of what I'm using for sure. Unsure about T-bolt or Thunder, cause of rain.

1646510807851.png

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 196 SpA / 60 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry
- Earthquake

One of my newer mons. Freeze-Dry helps vs. my bad Toad match-up, and gets other 4x weaks like Palkia. The SpA lets me ohko something I forgot, More for Swampert would be good-I think I took one to 1 HP almost but that's ofc not good enough. Spe for just up to uninvested Rotoms. This was previously Rock Blast>Stealth Rock, but SR goes well w/ Klefki's Metal Sound(I think.) Ice Shard and EQ are pretty much obligatory. This has been somewhat useful, ohkod a Quagsire lead to their surprise(I imagine.) KOs Gastrodon w/ Freeze-Dry followed by anything. I think it does even w/ FD after rocks. Main issue is a lack of strong physical Ice STAB, esp. when maxed cause it is no longer priority. Also relies heavily on sash, Mamo is strangely frail. I don't really like Stealth Rock ever, but the mon itself seems right.

1646510959568.png

Latias (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 100 HP / 88 Def / 140 SpA / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Draco Meteor
- Mystical Fire

This is for Ferro, Rilla, and Landog mainly. But it hasn't been bringable(except once and I didn't even need it then.) Draco Meteor could be Trick, to cripple Cosmic Power Eternatus(I forgot this is slower why I put in Draco Meteor.) No Psychic STAB even though I'd like it. I need Ice Beam for Landog and Rilla, Mystical Fire for Ferro and SpA drops, and T-bolt for Ogre. Typing should be ok w. my team, but has not come into play. EVs outspeed just up to max 100s and I forgot what the SpA is for(well, the lack I mean. SpA is obvious.) DNite was suggested as a replacement, any thoughts?

1646511214136.png

Klefki @ Lagging Tail
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Metal Sound
- Thunder Wave
- Switcheroo

This is a new mon I'm trying to cripple Zacian still, while being better vs. birds. This used to be Drifblim, why it needs to do something vs, Zacian, cause Drifblim would mostly beat those. Lagging Tail cripples Zapdos and other Airstreamers, though I could alternatively para the other ones if misses are worth the risk. The exception is Yveltal, however this should beat it 1v1 w/ fairy STAB alone.(ofc not maxed so...) Metal Sound has been of moderate use, idk what else to run that really helps. It can soften something for Regieleki or Kyogre before Klefki goes down, and even though they can undo it by switching out, those 2 can be hard to switch into even w/ full SpD. It goes w/ Mamo's rocks, however it can miss. EVs and nature are a bit random I didn't know what to do. Klefki needs Max HP and needs no Spe, beyond that any of Def, SpA, or SpD could be maximized. The main goal of this is Trick and resisting Yveltal's STABs. It can ruin things like Necrozma Dusk-Mane. Biggest issue is the ground weakness(Landog/Chomp must be brought by opponent for Regialeki.) It does help w. Urshifu SS though. Weirdly enough Metal Sound got 1 person to resign. Should I try CM>Metal Sound? There is no missing and it stays, but the damage boost isn't for teammates and is half as much. Also won't ever beat a CM/Cosmic Power user.

I'm 11-15 so obviously I lose a lot. Ofc I misplay a lot, mainly in picking mons, or at least I'd hope. The legends don't seem to ever work great, I often bring one and sometimes none because of match-ups, which ofc presents a disadvantage cause of their dumb BSTs(got suggestion to replace one, probably Ogre.) I'd probably have a better idea what I need if I played more...but because I don't have w/e that is I lose mostly(for now only,) and get discouraged so I don't play much. I think there's a semi-bad Zapdos match-up here. But on the other hand Regieleki can do great vs. it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)