Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 5!

I was raped by Syberia.

I also lost the match. D:

I've had a nearly perfect record with this team but each time I lose wether it's on shoddy or wifi is for the same reason. I think it's time I got a new team.

So like working at a law firm totally sucks; oh em gee.

Apologies for not being able to be here on a suitable basis. Still wanting the updates from the participants who have shown minimum interest.

So here is my predicament....

Surf116 said we would battle today. Surf116 is on now. Surf116 is not responding to my pm's that say quite clearly I cannot battle this weekend. What shall I do?

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So like working at a law firm totally sucks; oh em gee.

Apologies for not being able to be here on a suitable basis. Still wanting the updates from the participants who have shown minimum interest.
Wow, you work at a shitty law firm. I do too, all I have to to pretty much is answer the phone, when I'm not doing that, I'm usually playing Shoddy. And getting paid for it.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So here is my predicament....

Surf116 said we would battle today. Surf116 is on now. Surf116 is not responding to my pm's that say quite clearly I cannot battle this weekend. What shall I do?
Wait and let Pablo deal with it. He knows how dedicated you have been to the tournament. What else can you do?

I can vouch for you too tuskate. You actually reply to PM's.

@ Syberia: Yeah. I love being the go to gal, checking the books for any documentation regarding past cases, or answering phones.

But I just play my brother on shoddy too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)