Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 1!

I hope you're getting it in a timely manner (i.e.over the weekend) so as to not disrupt the tournament?
Yes, i can call nintendo on sunday and get a new serial number for my ds, then is when i can turn it in to best buy/game stop and grab a new one for 80 bucks

no prob :P

I hope not, then they would have joined the tournament for the wrong reasons.
Well just think about how many people were applying...but didnt have threads..idk..i just thought about it...im really excited for my first battle...john is one of the people i really respect here so this is great...i thought it wasa total noob at first.

Well just think about how many people were applying...but didnt have threads..idk..i just thought about it...im really excited for my first battle...john is one of the people i really respect here so this is great...i thought it wasa total noob at first.
Well the matchup is kind of funny. 1st place against last place from Star-ly. I always like to root for underdogs ;). Show everyone you've come a long way since then.

I would lol if john came in with 6 bidoofs. I'm confident that most people won't forfeit for prizes, but what you said is something I never considered that may be a bad side effect...

i really hope that noone starts doing that cause i did put the idea out there....
@goodbar. if he does....and i lose i will quit pokemon

Never heard of or visited the thread of my opponent...but Star900, good luck sir!

I'll be getting my team ready tonight/tomorrow, I'll pm you for the battle.

Wait is Star900 really PokeFlora? I'm so confused...

No, supposedly, they know each other in real life. Star, however, allowed Flora, to use her/his account to make his "Python is not allowed to redistribute my pokes" speech.

Also, making my team tomorrow, good luck to all, and thanks for picking me DawnBringer!

Yeah I'm going to start the trash talking. I'm going to smite you all with my Pokemon sword of 1000 truths. Bitches.

I will be pming the future loser of my first battle of this epic series soon.

Yeah...I'm going to hell.

Yeah I'm going to start the trash talking. I'm going to smite you all with my Pokemon sword of 1000 truths. Bitches.

I will be pming the future loser of my first battle of this epic series soon.

Yeah...I'm going to hell.
one of the best posts of the day

Surf116 might be getting disqualified from the tournament, because he does not have a single self-bred Pokemon of his own.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
O RLY

I bet ill give a better battle than you'd think.

www.youtube.com/tytan4 *originally tyko64*
Yeah, im better than you think >_>
Well then, instead of talking it, maybe you should prove me wrong?
I'm sure that's a better way to do so then talking smack about it.

Like Pulse, last series, I gave him a nice big cup of stfu when I tyranisubchomp'd Bentendo's ass, lol.

EDIT: I don't have a life, so I can battle anytime. Hopefully he'll PM me because I'm a lazy bastard, if not within this weekend I'll PM him.

i know nothing about my opponent, except he had a gym in the rayquaza league :O I guess i can prepare for the worst and hope for the best

of course, he probably knows nothing about me, so that's my advantage too.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fuck predictions and tables.

I made my predictions but they came out crappy, oh well.

Good luck 616, I'll contact you later, unless you want to contact me.

Edit- Mostly looking forward to Gin vs Pablo, DBR's match, John's, and Goodbar getting his ass whooped. :D <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)