Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 1!

Uh Pablo, kami just told me he's leaving the internet for personal reasons (not that whole AR thing), I guess I'll break you the news...
Really? That's two drop outs before the tournament even got off it's feet... Thanks for letting me know.

Ghandi1988 - You better hurry up man! I can give you Pokes if you need them from my thread (even though I still should have credit with you!). LMK what you need by PM.

Thanks everyone for trying to update me.

Okay, a dissconnect happened when I was very close to winning, what happens now. Pablo, I can explain exactly the situation it was too.

Wait you dropped out because you lost the first battle?

Pablo when will we know our round 2 opponents?
He's gonna post them tomorrow night.

Anyway, jimbo and I are gonna battle tomorrow afternoon when he gets time. I'm gonna practice in the Battle Me thread in the meantime.

Yeah after the deadline is up. I hope tomorrow the remaining matches get done, SPECIALLY the august vs Prince of Panic one due to the special situation there.

Yeah after the deadline is up. I hope tomorrow the remaining matches get done, SPECIALLY the august vs Prince of Panic one due to the special situation there.
How are you going to handle the matches that did not get completed? i'm probably going to be subject to that because persian has not been on since the 18th.

Ive pmed syberia almost everyday during the weekdays and hes been busy although my wifi was crappy last weekend. I pmed him today again and he hasnt replied back

Reposting what was skipped.

A couple questions, maybe they have been answered already, but I couldn't figure these questions out after reading the first or second page.

In the final 16, how is it decided who plays who? Is it like in sports where best record plays worst record? Just totally random? Or best of the best go head to head first.

Also, how is it decided who plays who in the next couple of battles? I saw the quote below, but I want to know more!

Pablo said:
Table numbers do not matter at all, and they only MEAN something until in the later Rounds. Right now everyone is on the same ground, as each round progresses, who you played against in previous Rounds and how THEY are doing comes into play as well.
4 drop outs ain't bad, could have been alot lot worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)