Tournament No Tera Tour - Finals (Won by SiTuM)

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
1691169252926.jpeg

This was supposed to go up last Monday but I forgot

Hi this is standard SV Ubers games with the only caveat being that TERASTALLIZATION IS BANNED so please remember to follow this simple rule, otherwise I'll send you a pic of Fc and Aber being very disappointed in you. You don't wanna disappoint your brother and grandpa, right?

- Replays must be posted each round
- In your signup post whether you want this to be Bo1 or Bo3 - if you don't mention then it'll default to Bo3
- I'm too lazy to post all the rule thingies links paragraphs but all of them apply

Round 1 will go up when signups have slowed down enough that we won't reach next bracket number. Deadlines will be ~1 week, so no this isn't a no-johns tour I want you all to actually build. I also couldn't decide whether to go Bo3 to have a nice sample size or Bo1 to not put too much pressure on people.

This does not count for anything. This is not part of the tiering survey. And how THIS meta looks will have no bearing on any possible action in actual current meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)