New trade thread guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1> I'm coming back to the scene after a long time...I've gotten back into breeeding after a while!
2> Be more than happy to trade with any of you guys
3> I'll improve the format soon!
4> Be nice :(

Here's my list...would love some a banner and some help with this thread guys please PM me!

1. OT:Sunny ID: 24425
Marril - Adamant - Huge Power (Luxury Ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Superpower /Belly Drum/Aqua Jet (Egg Moves)

2. OT:Sunny ID: 24425
Riolu - Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
No Egg moves :(

3. OT:Sunny ID: 24425
Cleffa - Bold
Magic Guard
31/31/31/31/31/x
No Egg moves

4.OT:Sunny ID: 24425
Rotom
31/31/31/31/31/x
Bold

5. OT:Japanese... ID NO:11796
Ditto Nick:6V
31/31/31/31/31/31

6. OT:Sunny ID: 24425
Ferroseed
31/31/31/31/31/x
Relaxed

Working on - Drilbur!

Want -
Snubull;
Sandshrew;
Slurpuff;
Mesprit;
Ferroseed;
Rotom - W
Jirachi
Celebi
Mew
Palkia,etc

Last edited:
thank you so much..! also do you know how to get Pokemon off of Diamond :(. GTS is down forever ;-;. PM me if you can help! :P

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Welcome back. Please do not forget to add Trainer IDs and OT for each of the Pokemon you offer (or, if they are all yours, simply state that in the thread).

Good luck with your thread fren :] And to answer your question about transferring pokemon from Diamond, you need to transfer the pokemon from Diamond to B/W or B2/W2 (by playing some game I think) and then PokeBank it to X/Y. There's no other way, other than that

shit thanks trix...oh well my whole diamond collection gone :( thans ash :P
anybody got Jibaku's jirachi,or all the old smogon redistributables? And Heat Wave Zappy would be nice :) or a Rotom W

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! No offense, but you might want to have a few better things to offer before opening a trade thread. Most people here only want breedables if they have perfect IVs, are in matching/special balls, and have a few helpful egg moves. Your Marill is a good start, if you get more things of that caliber you'll probably get more responses. Also, I'd take the Ditto off your thread, since those are given away for free by a few generous users here.

Hope this helps, good luck!

ah...will do...is there anyway to get some stock to start breeding? Cause I really do need some stuff :(

1> I'm coming back to the scene after a long time...I've gotten back into breeeding after a while!
2> Be more than happy to trade with any of you guys
3> I'll improve the format soon!
4> Be nice :(

Here's my list...would love some a banner and some help with this thread guys please PM me!

1. Marril - Adamant - Huge Power (Luxury Ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Superpower /Belly Drum/Aqua Jet (Egg Moves)

2. Riolu - Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
No Egg moves :(

3. Cleffa - Bold
Magic Guard
31/31/31/31/31/x
No Egg moves

4. Ditto Redistirbutable
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid

5. Rotom
31/31/31/31/31/x
Bold

Working on - Drilbur!

Want -
Snubull;
Sandshrew;
Slurpuff;
Mesprit;
Ferroseed;
Rotom - W
Jirachi
Celebi
Mew
Palkia,etc

If you have an extra marril that I could trade for, you'd make me super duper happy. I added you as a friend and my code is 1805-2696-6064. I can do this pretty much anytime today if you're free at all. Thanks a lot! I have a sandshrew I can trade you.

uh.....ok. The 5 IV spitback for I guess. All the IVs are 31 except for one :p. I'll give you a good one :{}. But for reference when people post thing in their trade thread they usually expect decent IV"d mon in return :P just sayin. Getting on now.

Thanks a lot! I know I should normally have them trained, but that's the best I could offer you right now for what you're looking for.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Welcome back. Please do not forget to add Trainer IDs and OT for each of the Pokemon you offer (or, if they are all yours, simply state that in the thread).
Please do not forget to do this. Failure to do so will result in a thread closure. And when I say "simply state that in the thread," it means list it.

I can breed you a slurpuff for ditto. Just give me any specific details you want. If not i will breed a five iv slurpuff with adament nature, basic ball no egg moves
I can also offer a riolu with egg moves. Bullet punch vacuum wave and something else, i can't quite remember.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)