Dusclops (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 20 Def / 200 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rest
- Shadow Ball
- Sleep Talk
- Will-O-Wisp

needed a stalker/ normal resist so this was a good choice.

Snorlax (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 12 HP / 184 Atk / 136 Def / 176 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Return
- Shadow Ball

CBlax is amazing. focus punch > fire blast cause of maggy.

Magneton @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 68 HP / 188 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

debating whether or not i want metal sound. magneton is suprisingly useful for things other than trapping skarmory

Flygon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide
- Screech

typical screechgon. its awesome.

Venusaur (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 56 Spd / 80 SAtk / 56 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Razor Leaf
- Sleep Powder

Crazystarwolf's set. seeder/ sleeper. tells blissey to suck a nut.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 140 HP / 216 Spd / 152 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Thunderbolt

spinner/ bulkyish water, boltbeam combo. thinking about throwing surf in there somewhere

Well first of all you have a Dusclops even w/out spikes and that's generally a bad idea, as its main purpose is to block RS. I'd suggest getting some other restalker (zappy helps with gyara, for example)

On lax I would keep either FP or EQ and ditch the other one for Selfdestruct, but that's just me. Also I think you just forgot to make it Adamant here. And instead of splitting EVs between defenses, I suggest just maxing HP and putting the rest in one of them.

What most people forget is that Maggy makes for an okay back up tank b/c of its nice typing and decent stats. It can be your normal resist if you make it bulkier. You can also give him a restalk set if you want to ditch Dusclops for something more useful.

K, the thing is I don't really see Venu doing much. He's kinda just begging for Celebi to come in on LS and start setting up. I'd ditch him for a bulky water or something.

I like Claydol over Starmie for RSing and better tanking, but if you like Starmie b/c he can clean late game, then ok.

Metagross @ Leftovers ** Stalk
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Atk / 136 Def / 88 SDef
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

over Dusclops.

Also lead with Lax to lure out Skarm first turn.

Metagross @ Leftovers ** Stalk
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Atk / 136 Def / 88 SDef
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

over Dusclops.

Also lead with Lax to lure out Skarm first turn.
I second this, seeing how Magneton is flimsy as a Flying resist

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Why is Snorlax Brave when it doesn't have any special attacks? Adamant with a dash of speed (no more than 20 EVs) can help you outrun other Snorlax, Slowbro, and other things that stick around the 30 base bracket.

yea, i fixed that after i posted. it was originally because i put Fire blast on him, but then i decided maggy would work well w/ this team so i dropped it for focus punch and forgot to change the nature.

with the CB snorlax set, i encourage you to look out for CM raikou, the HP ice variant, and also other electrics with HP ice since CB snorlax with no wish support doesnt last that long.

if you need a normal/status taker, and you're using metagross, id put stalking skarm over that, since it does the same thing, removes the heracross weakness, and gives this spikes team some very handy spikes..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)