New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

X-Wing

formerly Wing Fighter
Hello, I want to change my name from Wing Fighter to X-Wing as my friends on discord refer to me more as this. Plus it matches my main PS account of X-Wing Fighter better

yep--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

BudgieGryphon

formerly ParakeetGamer
Hey, could I get my username changed to BudgieGryphon? It's the name I use on every other platform,including Showdown, and also I'm not a girl anymore lmao

oki--mari

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think it’s been about three years since I switched off of Berks? So I was wondering if I could go back to it as my true and final name change

ye thats fine--mari

Last edited:
hey, can I get my name changed to "Lapis"
this is my gamertag and one of my irl nicknames

if taken can i have "lapisvgc"
its my name on showdown and my pokemon twitter (main twitter is lapiscosta)

ty :wo::woo::woop::woo::wo:

sorry you don't qualify

spng bob

formerly BoB Esponja
BoB Esponja -> spng bob
tried to get my old nick from Net Battle (Sponge BoB), but apparently, i had another account registred (BoBz0r) here and i cant get my old nick, so spng bob it is, pls!

Thanks in advanced! :)

oki--mari

Requesting name change to Edelgard.

Jackmatica was a username given to me by my mother a long time ago. I could not think of another username for myself until recently. I misinterpreted that the Smogon username has to be the same as the Showdown username. The username Edelgard does not seem to be taken. I mainly play as Edelgard1162 on Showdown now. My Twitter and Discord are also Edelgard1162.

oki--mari

I would like to change my name to just Livio, pls; it's my name, my discord name and what everyone calls me. Surprinsingly i don't see any Livio in this fourm :O

we did use to have someone who got badged under that name and still goes by a variation of it, gonna say no here for now

cat

anemoia
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
going to request a namechange to "cat"

it represents me much more as a user since larping as a cat makes me happier; also is close enough to nat which is my irl name
afaik there is no user named "cat"

talked on discord earlier, done--mari

Colin

formerly BeardedDrakon
is a Tiering Contributor
LCPL Champion
Requesting a name change from BeardedDrakon to Colin. This is to closer match my PS account, icanplaycolintoo, since many people just call me Colin on discord.

The old colin account has 0 posts and has been inactive since 2015, and none with a capital "C" seem to exist.

oki--mari

Requesting a name change to dawnbuster.

I just logged into Smogon after one year away, and I am looking for a fresh start. I no longer go by the name holly, and it causes discomfort when I am referred to as it. Its basically a dead name. dawnbuster is the name I use on Discord and what people call me.

oki--mari

can I change my name to "deegaming" the reason I want to do this is so that I can get verified for future tournaments.

uh okay--mari

Avant Heim

formerly The Bill Cipher
requesting name change to Avant Heim. Its been a while since i last logged in but ScaVio madness made me come back, so its for a fresh start+its close to my Twitter+Discord names

also i am aware that i changed nicks in the past, so i understand if i can't change it again

done--mari

Hey, I would like to change my username to "Oya/Semort"
Reasons are:
-My showdown username is Oya/Semort
-People know me on discord under the name Oyashiro or Semort
-I think it would make schedule easier, not only because of the matching name but also since I'll be able to be autoconfirmed on smog tour, giving me the right to talk in chat rooms and not only in pms.

would rather you picked one of the two
Oya/Semort is only one username, I'm not requesting Oya or Semort

oki--mari

I want name change to Della
These days, I don't use the nickname kame923, but I use the nickname Della instead. ex) X ( was twitter ), showdown
I'm participating some smogon competitions these days, but I'm in trouble because people don't recognize this name.

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/della.337716/
oh, then, I want name change to Della_poke

awk, you don't meet reqs sorry

Woobis

formerly NubbyStreams
Could I get a username change to Woobis?
The name Nubbystreams was chosen because my ex called me nubby and I would like to get rid of it if possible. Thanks!

oki--mari

LumityForever

formerly PissedOffByShipping
Can I get a name change into LumityForever?
As you can probably tell I made this account when I was a wee stupid child and chose a very stupid name.Now I want to use this site more frequently but having that kinda name just doesn't sit right with me. It would be wonderful to get a response as fast as possible but I would not want to waste anyone's time.Thanks in advance.

done--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)