New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Requesting birthday change to January 22, 2004, thank you

yep--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

takuaa

formerly Garterra
Hi there, requesting a name change to takuaa to streamline with username changes elsewhere since my account creation (which was eons ago). Much appreciated!

oki--mari

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requesting birthday change to Feb. 27, 1995

oki--mari

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Requesting name change to "Spitfire"
Spitfire arcanine has been my main account for both ps and smogtours (voiced +) for about 4 years now, and has also been my discord username for equally long. Its also what im known by in most communities (which can be seen on smogon in various prediction posts / power rankings etc).
Last time I contacted someone a year ago, they let me know that I need to be either staff or "more relevant" given the account im trying to claim doesnt meet one of the rules (has >10 posts -- but last logged in 2008). Felt the latter criterion is now satisfied to some extent, so figured its worth a shot.

sorry 100+ posts is way more than i can give to a non-staff member yea unfort, can at most give you spitfire arcanine rn

EternumTagerMain

formerly Valky 115 Qc
Haven't used this account in ages, planning to use more.
I am no longer known as Valky.

I now go by Eternum

So I would my current name to be changed to Eternum or EternumTagerMain if the former is already taken.
Thank you.

went with the other one, done--mari

Addison0727

formerly BFO_Aquarius
Hi! Requesting to change my name to Addison0727 (matches my youtube channel/discord/IRL name, I no longer go by Aquarius anywhere)
Also my DOB is wrong? If it can be changed to July 27 2000 that would rule. Thank you!

oki--mari

Once again requesting a revert to RTM. I was joking around at first but It’s gotten to the point where my current name makes me rlly uncomfortable to be called and I really don’t want to identify by it anymore as I get bullied a lot for my name. I’m not exactly sure if I’m eligible and I know I did it to myself but I really need this name change to feel more comfortable on the site and stop being abused over my name. This would 100% be the last name change I ever ask for. Thanks.

ye it's fine--mari

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
I'd like to have my name changed from "Pwndkthnx" to "Kenpwnchi". See, long ago, in a distant land; I, Pwndkthnx, shapeshifting wielder of darkness ... wanted to become a samurai. And that's it. Thanks.

done--mari

Caesarr

formerly CaesarzeppeliXD
Requesting namechange into Caesarr

Is really similar to a profile nickname only avalaible for staff (Caesar) so idk if it's valid. I want this change cause I have an alt in PS that matches it and because everyone calls me like that

sure--mari

Dugtrio Is Broken

formerly Cavalovisk
Cavalovisk -> Dugtrio Is Broken

My showdown nick is Dugtrio is Broken since 2018, Cavalovisk is my old nick. I've been registered for 6 years

oki--mari

BackpackerRaden

formerly LMGRaden
Request to change name to BackpackerRaden to match other online socials and showdown account. I made this account 6 years ago and then forgot about it until today and cringed at my old profile name.

oki--mari

SaturnZelda

formerly TylerWithNumbers
Requesting name change to SaturnZelda, don’t use the name Tyler anymore in real life or online and so it feels weird to keep it here. SaturnZelda is my @ everywhere else including Showdown now, so just thought I’d sync it up

oki--mari

Hey, I would like to change my username to "Oya/Semort"
Reasons are:
-My showdown username is Oya/Semort
-People know me on discord under the name Oyashiro or Semort
-I think it would make schedule easier, not only because of the matching name but also since I'll be able to be autoconfirmed on smog tour, giving me the right to talk in chat rooms and not only in pms.

would rather you picked one of the two

I would like to change my name to "Kustavan"
My showdown name is this and it makes it easier for people to recognize my name and makes it easier to schedule.
Plus my discord is this so it would be even better.
-Thanks

sorry you don't qualify

Last edited:

bludgeoning angel

Banned deucer.
I'd like to change my nickname to "bludgeoning angel"
This is because of multiple reasons
1. I chose this name when I was 14 yo and I dislike it
2. I forgot my password for my a2ul account
3. Nobody recognises me as a2ul and it'd be nice to have something matching my PS username

oki--mari

Hello I would like to request a name change to Dozkek as I am no longer called void and because it is my name in showdown, socials

sorry you don't qualify

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)