New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Vorulito

formerly PedroGreg
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to Vorulito

PedroGreg It was a good nickname 10 years ago when I was a happy kid called Pedro and had the nickname Greg at school.
but after adulthood I would like to pay homage to the character "Vorulito" from Regular Show, a very good cartoon that made me laugh on sad and difficult days.

I would like to point out that I have the "Vorulito" account on my PS domain, but not on Smogon, if it is possible to change I believe it would be better to consolidate my new nickname

I would like to point out that some idiot registered this account with the sole intention of trolling me, after my request, I don't know if it's possible but I still wanted to have this account on my domain

sure + banned the other guy - nya

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask to be changed to NotDaProGamer or NotDaProGamr? I own an account called NotDaProGamer and that says that I am not a pro (which is very true), while my current name feels like I am saying I suck at Pokémon, which I don't (I think). Some of my friends take a look and laugh and I think that this name is honestly derogatory. Hope this happens, thanks in advance!

oki--mari
requesting unlock (i think that's how this works)

done - nya

you will not be eligible for any second changes until an extended period of time has passed since your first one; we reserve the right to judge the situation ourselves, no two are equal. There is a SMALL chance for an exception to made sooner if you seriously want a second name or regret an old change, etc. but it will be permanent and under no circumstances will it ever be changed again. ever.
Vert → VertXXX
to match my discord & ps username. minor change, appreciate you

you took vert off a taken name so ill get back to this

Calambrito48 -> Calambrito

Registered as Calambrito48 after i lost the pass to my Calambrito account on ps and made Calambrito48 on showdown. Lost the pass to Calambrito48 I was able to recover the original Calambrito account and would like to have the same user on PS and smogon, TIA.

oki--mari

Hey! Can my name be changed from "Bhavya Jain" to "Expired Trial" since my username uses my real name (which my younger self did not see as a problem somehow). Also is there any way I could "not" get the "formerly <name>" below my profile name (due to privacy concerns).
(if somehow all this is not possible, can this account be deleted permanently so that I can create a new one with the required details)

Thanks for the help :)

ye that's fine--mari

Hey, I'd like to request a name change to just "Mc" from Mcthelegit. Most of the people I know call me 'Mc', and I feel like the 'thelegit' part isn't necessary.

Thanks!

will also get back to this bc i have memories of another community member going by this + it may be high value

Stallbrotonator

formerly KGR
KGR --> Stallbrotonator

I decide to change my name because I was never able to recover the Showdown KGR account and it's quite annoying and this change will be very useful to me. Thanks in advance !

If the change is made, don't hesitate to send me a message on Discord to let me know.
My Discord name is: stallbrotonator

oki--mari

would like to request that my DoB be changed to December 27, 2002. the internet was very scary as a kid :worrywhirl: believe it or not the girl who swaps profile pictures between children's shows is not about to turn 50

oki, also marcy is cool--mari

BF Drew

formerly Drew_
Requesting to change my name to “BF Drew” please because my current name is too similar to another smogon user, also I want to be able to have a showdown account with the same name as my smogon user.

Thank you!

oki--mari

Requesting a name change to "Glory". The current account has no visible posts and hasn't logged on in nearly a decade.
I'm very dissatisfied with my current name. I'm sick to death of it being used to insult me (I'm sure you can see how) and on top of that I think it's quite juvenile and doesn't reflect my personality at all. Glory—or some variation of it—is what I go by on most non-Smogon places and I'd like to change it to match.

yeah but just keep in mind no more changes from here since it was taken - Isaiah
requesting unlock

oki--mari

hi i do not fill the requirement for changing username but my showdown account got terminated for having the same username and having 2 accounts is illegal so it's my only option to not get banned for offensive username, i would like to change it to "Le Canard" if possible, i claimed it before learning it was illegal to have 2 accounts, i never used it and can prove i own the account

changed to "Canard" after chatting in DMs about previous inap username - Isaiah

I request to change my current name to recti. I made this name when I was younger and it just feels weird everytime I see it. I think I'm going to undergo a massive change in my career so I think a name change would get me a fresh start. I also think that the random letters at the end are distracting and my real name isn't even that lol its just arvin i added raj at the end b/c I liked Raj.shoot alot at the time. Thank you in advance!

sure - nya
requesting unlock, ty in advance

oki--mari

Seraphz

formerly Oblivion Wing
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting a revert back to my old name Seraphz, ty.

1714535949533.png

will do this May 6th + make sure you're aware you won't be able to change your name again for an extended period of time if you revert - nya

RyuSnowシ

Fighting for love ♡ ̆̈
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello, I wanted to request namechange to Ryu冰 There is already an account with that name, but it was used for the last time in 2008, so if possible I would like to try it ( I don't like "snow" and i think "Ryu冰" is more stylish :worrywhirl: ) Please put this symbol "冰" if possible, If it is not possible to put the symbol, the name can only be Ryu without the symbol

sorry you can't get this username with distracting text + you need a badge to take over an existing account - r8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)